TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't let me view the bibliography, but probably most of it came from the same place "facts" in this case usually does.
I think there was a "Facts Store" at Seminary South in one of the tunnels. :eek: I read the whole chapter and theres some interesting stuff. Im wonderinf if the author is implying the gold sedan in euless is same Cutlass Rachee and Leslie and Julie parked at SS. Tommy would know if somebody took the car joy-riding around the mid-cities 2 months after they walked off the planet. Also, who doesn't know you can't buy beer after midnight and before 11 on Sunday? I guess anybody can write a book.

Has anyone thought that stamp could have been a surplus tool? Maybe defective that someone had on hand or someone else had got in a junk sale.
I have seen that sort of stuff in boxes at sales and other places.
One estate sale I went to in the 80's had a box filled with stamps and ink pads. Just surplus old stuff.
There might be a simple answer to the wacky zip code.
It is not in the least bit wacky.IMO.It is 760 3B.

I wonder where the author's facts come from?He has several witnesses at the mall and presents in the car.Also that zipcode for that letter it is hard to take anything serious still questioning what it is.
I think those "facts" were common assumptions (for lack of a better word) back in the early days of this case- same narrative that has just been restated over and over.

Why would anyone related to this case come talk at all? Everything they say gets twisted and thrown back at them. Maybe people need to listen really listen with an open heart and mind and they would. But, understand when people are guarded. TT didn’t take those girls because Rachel went shopping. And DH didn’t kill 3 girls because she wanted to be with her sisters husband. Sure neither were saints. Lord knows there are none in this tragedy. RA May be misguided but he is trying. Can you imagine the hell they’ve seen. Probably not.

tps://www.steelstamps.com
1963 The 5 numerals were in. Letters were used for some places in other countries.
ZIP Code - Wikipedia

Just my thoughts.

I have read the story about the car and the date was after the girls were gone. The address thrown out the window was written on Their own "Missing Flyer!"
I am not disputing that 5 numbers was the norm and if the letter had a return address it would have a been a 5 digit someone wrote.If you read the article I posted it explains mail dropped in the local slot instead of out of town at the PO or a pick up box would be sent to a new local sorting facility and postmarked with that generic stamp.

Given that there is no guarantee that letter was ever in that envelope, the postmark doesn't mean anything.
I do agree that the letter was never in the envelope or even in the mail for that matter.The reason that postmark matters is when I was a member of that group it was like a game that RA even participated in,Someone would say I think it is place A or place B and then people would try to find a connection to TT.

Why would anyone related to this case come talk at all? Everything they say gets twisted and thrown back at them. Maybe people need to listen really listen with an open heart and mind and they would. But, understand when people are guarded. TT didn’t take those girls because Rachel went shopping. And DH didn’t kill 3 girls because she wanted to be with her sisters husband. Sure neither were saints. Lord knows there are none in this tragedy. RA May be misguided but he is trying. Can you imagine the hell they’ve seen. Probably not.
I'm not buying words being twisted when they have been in print for 45 years.It is hard to twist someones words when they are there for everyone to see.IMO

I know that this piece of worthless piece of crap was in the pen but he had more connections not in this story.
I just wonder how these preditors seem to attract the same type.
During the heat we were sleeping 3 miles south of Burleson when 2 screams awoke us. In Johnson county. On a private road a car backed down the road and went south west toward Egan. They were gone.
Did we really hear screams. Next morning my hesband went to look but saw no sinds in the sand. Then the news broke when the body was found. Was this when she was being raped ? we will always wonder.
SS was was our shopping center!
This story in Texas Monthly is something that should motivate us all to be aware of our surroundings.
Had he been out of prison prime suspect. But what about others not written of?

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/free-to-kill-2/

Johnbelt, not all of us are blaiming TT!
Stop blaiming the families. Children and parents. Please look for connections. The police have the evidence. They know far more than you, I or most posters unless they are REALLY connected. In MOO. Lets push the LE!
If they have suspects that are family they will get them if they do not die first.

I know that this piece of worthless piece of crap was in the pen but he had more connections not in this story.
I just wonder how these preditors seem to attract the same type.
During the heat we were sleeping 3 miles south of Burleson when 2 screams awoke us. In Johnson county. On a private road a car backed down the road and went south west toward Egan. They were gone.
Did we really hear screams. Next morning my hesband went to look but saw no sinds in the sand. Then the news broke when the body was found. Was this when she was being raped ? we will always wonder.
SS was was our shopping center!
This story in Texas Monthly is something that should motivate us all to be aware of our surroundings.
Had he been out of prison prime suspect. But what about others not written of?

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/free-to-kill-2/
There seemed to be a lot of those types in the area dating back to the early days of Fort Worth.He should have died in jail the first time.

Johnbelt, not all of us are blaiming TT!
Stop blaiming the families. Children and parents. Please look for connections. The police have the evidence. They know far more than you, I or most posters unless they are REALLY connected. In MOO. Lets push the LE!
If they have suspects that are family they will get them if they do not die first.
I'm not blaming anyone but as FT.Worth Cat said before she left us two families have suffered because of the other.I don't know that they know anything but the constant falsehoods which have been debunked by others involved have not helped.I get it he was an 11 year old boy but like CAt said his 15 years of fame need to be over.A story about the missing girls recently turned into a story about him getting a trained to dive.When was the last time FWPD said anything about the case?I don't claim to know a lot about this case but I have been around pro wrestling enough to know when I'm being worked.

I posted here long ago, but have been lurking since. Nice to see those still sleuthing with an open mind and being respectful to others.
Does anyone have a link to the letter that supposedly was mailed to TT the day after the girls went missing? The one Xmas present that was seen in the news video the day after the disappearance...is it known that it was verified as purchased that day and if so, at that mall? This may confirm that the girls had actually been in the mall that day.

I posted here long ago, but have been lurking since. Nice to see those still sleuthing with an open mind and being respectful to others.
Does anyone have a link to the letter that supposedly was mailed to TT the day after the girls went missing? The one Xmas present that was seen in the news video the day after the disappearance...is it known that it was verified as purchased that day and if so, at that mall? This may confirm that the girls had actually been in the mall that day.
The only gift in the car came from Renee's Grandmother, not the mall that day

Please join me in welcoming Kettlecorn and love trumps all as our latest verified posters. In this case they are listed each as "verified family insider"
This means they do not have to provide links to back up what they post. You may ask them questions put you cannot argue. You can agree to disagree with them. If you don't believe them then you must scroll by. Again, you cannot be snarky, rude or argue with any verified member.

I will be starting a new thread soon.
Thank you,
Tricia

Please join me in welcoming Kettlecorn and love trumps all as our latest verified posters. In this case they are listed each as "verified family insider"
This means they do not have to provide links to back up what they post. You may ask them questions put you cannot argue. You can agree to disagree with them. If you don't believe them then you must scroll by. Again, you cannot be snarky, rude or argue with any verified member.

Thank you,
Tricia
Thank you

Thank you,
Tricia
Thank you

Welcome to you both and thank you kettlecorn for answering my question about the gift.

Do you know if the car was found locked or unlocked at the mall, and if unlocked, would Rachel have gone into the mall and left this gift in the car? I realize this was the 70's and the importance of locking doors was not like it is today, but just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay