TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a cousin.
Welcome......I sympathise with your family's loss and long time of grief......We all want to solve this case as I am sure you wish to. Are you here to share insider info, gather outside info, point out possible suspects, defend possible suspects ?.... Opinion - This case thread has the most mysterious, nuanced, veiled hints, craziness, and misinformation posts of any case that I have ever seen . If it starts up again I will just go back to lurking..I have lurked it for quite a while and read it all, the good, the bad, and the lies....... I hope the future for this thread is a shared good one for all .

Welcome......I sympathise with your family's loss and long time of grief......We all want to solve this case as I am sure you wish to. Are you here to share insider info, gather outside info, point out possible suspects, defend possible suspects ?.... Opinion - This case thread has the most mysterious, nuanced, veiled hints, craziness, and misinformation posts of any case that I have ever seen . If it starts up again I will just go back to lurking..I have lurked it for quite a while and read it all, the good, the bad, and the lies....... I hope the future for this thread is a shared good one for all .
The first two, yes that's what I'm here for. I think most of the suspects have been pointed out, and should absolutely be discussed. I'm not here to defend anyone really, but to help ensure that the toes of LE aren't stepped on, the wild accusations have to go. There is no reason to speculate about anything outside of the case here. Or to accuse family members of anything. If you can't tell by my posts, I'm passionate about this case. And, usually overly blunt.

yes so good to have you all on board!
The first two, yes that's what I'm here for. I think most of the suspects have been pointed out, and should absolutely be discussed. I'm not here to defend anyone really, but to help ensure that the toes of LE aren't stepped on, the wild accusations have to go. There is no reason to speculate about anything outside of the case here. Or to accuse family members of anything. If you can't tell by my posts, I'm passionate about this case. And, usually overly blunt.
blunt is good :-)

With McAlphin and others, it's just my opinion, but I think LE have a very good idea who the suspect/s are. I just think it has been very hard to prove. I believe it is someone close, not TT, and I believe that more than one person who is still alive could end it if they so choose. That letter, that letter keeps it close.

I am a cousin.
Praying that now with actual members of families involved on here, working together that some truth can come to this case. The theories and speculations can finally come to a halt. Its been a long time and all families deserve closure.
Praying for the truth and that we finally allow the trio to rest in peace

Ok.... I can speak for no one else but, if I could solve this case and be 100% right , it would mean nothing to anyone but me. LE or the Press would not listen to a word I said even if I contacted them, which I never would bother them, no more than I would a victim's family. I do no SM such as facebook because I do not have time to wade through a year's worth of repeated silliness posts to gain one small nugget of info that is correct..... What you wish is possible probably on a PM thread only because of the WS rules....... Now here comes the elephant in the room....... You cannot ever get away from a family member being a possible suspect until the real guilty party/parties are caught.We can be open minded about all possible suspects though..... LE has to solve this case period. Our coming up with an answer will only make us feel like "We got it right and we cared enough about those three girls to never forget them."

That's a good question to ask RA...as he is the only one who can answer it.
First, he never named TT. Only w poi.
Praying that now with actual members of families involved on here, working together that some truth can come to this case. The theories and speculations can finally come to a halt. Its been a long time and all families deserve closure.
Wish I could love this a thousand times!

With McAlphin and others, it's just my opinion, but I think LE have a very good idea who the suspect/s are. I just think it has been very hard to prove. I believe it is someone close, not TT, and I believe that more than one person who is still alive could end it if they so choose. That letter, that letter keeps it close.

James McAlphin's letters claiming that EDJD knew the girls are of interest for me.

I agree that he would not have been a POI.

Last edited:
James McAlphin's letters claiming that EDJD knew the girls are of interest for me.

I agree that he would not have been a POI.

No no, of course not POI, the question was why LE basically ignored the statement about EDJD knowing them. Murderers say and make all kinds of claims. I think LE has enough evidence that they knew his claims were bogus.

Though I admit I see some possibilities of some knowing the same people.

Also, this would make the witness saying someone came in to buy beer with three girls who dropped the note etc. a possibility.

Ok. no more adding stuff. lol

Last edited:
Ok.... I can speak for no one else but, if I could solve this case and be 100% right , it would mean nothing to anyone but me. LE or the Press would not listen to a word I said even if I contacted them, which I never would bother them, no more than I would a victim's family. I do no SM such as facebook because I do not have time to wade through a year's worth of repeated silliness posts to gain one small nugget of info that is correct..... What you wish is possible probably on a PM thread only because of the WS rules....... Now here comes the elephant in the room....... You cannot ever get away from a family member being a possible suspect until the real guilty party/parties are caught.We can be open minded about all possible suspects though..... LE has to solve this case period. Our coming up with an answer will only make us feel like "We got it right and we cared enough about those three girls to never forget them."
Please don't stop looking at the information and trying to figure it out. Please feel free to pm any information that you find viable. Just because you are not family doesn't mean we won't listen to you. We just don't do false information. We don't do putting family members that weren't involved out there to hang online.

Working together is the most beautiful thing that's happened in this case in a very long time! I'm more thankful for that than I can find the words to say!

There are people living who need to stop fearing "the dead and Old living" who need to be speaking up .
I know people follow this group while not belonging or commenting . There are others who have no idea what is being written and could share things they know to put the jigsaw puzzle together. After all it could have been them or their child that day. Search your and their blocked memories.
Please encourage possable witessess with clues to tell the "little things" they know to authorities orwrite down, before they are gone. Time is short! Dig into the "old" car businesses. That were in operation in those day . Crushing, repair sales. Rumors are bound to be there. People who have tiny info need to be encouraged to share the things that keep coming into the back of their minds. They may have not actually been involved with what went down that day intentionally. "But" unknowingly open a door they do not want to acknowledge.
Some of you could open your younger eyes. And help bring peace to the deserving. If this speaks to your heart. Stop the crazyness and do what you actually know is right. Investigate quitely in your own back yard.
Some have no idea what I am saying . Others know who I am speaking to. " To him much is given much is expected." (The Bible does it better, of course: "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required," reads Luke 12:48 in the King James Version.)

There are people living who need to stop fearing "the dead and Old living" who need to be speaking up .
I know people follow this group while not belonging or commenting . There are others who have no idea what is being written and could share things they know to put the jigsaw puzzle together. After all it could have been them or their child that day. Search your and their blocked memories.
Please encourage possable witessess with clues to tell the "little things" they know to authorities orwrite down, before they are gone. Time is short! Dig into the "old" car businesses. That were in operation in those day . Crushing, repair sales. Rumors are bound to be there. People who have tiny info need to be encouraged to share the things that keep coming into the back of their minds. They may have not actually been involved with what went down that day intentionally. "But" unknowingly open a door they do not want to acknowledge.
Some of you could open your younger eyes. And help bring peace to the deserving. If this speaks to your heart. Stop the crazyness and do what you actually know is right. Investigate quitely in your own back yard.
Some have no idea what I am saying . Others know who I am speaking to. " To him much is given much is expected." (The Bible does it better, of course: "For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required," reads Luke 12:48 in the King James Version.)
That's the beauty of the generation that is now banded together. We are not attached to the old ways. We are looking, and questioning in our own backyards. That, in a nutshell is why we are here. We are breaking curses, this generation.

It was suggested in an earlier post that the note could have been found in an underwear drawer, or anywhere else for that matter. The note doesn’t indicate when it was written (doesn’t mention Christmas). It could have been written by Rachel, or not, at any time. It also doesn’t say who it was written to, doesn’t even say that she drove a car, doesn’t identify who the “we” are. It only lets someone know where to put the car. Could it have been written at a time when her parents were staying in the camper in Houston for CA’s treatments and the note was around somewhere and someone found it? Maybe even in the glove compartment in the Olds. JMO

No no, of course not POI, the question was why LE basically ignored the statement about EDJD knowing them. Murderers say and make all kinds of claims. I think LE has enough evidence that they knew his claims were bogus.

Though I admit I see some possibilities of some knowing the same people.

Also, this would make the witness saying someone came in to buy beer with three girls who dropped the note etc. a possibility.

Ok. no more adding stuff. lol
Never heard about witness saying about buying beer
Please elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics