TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, there is no missing car!
It was a theory that got turned into fact and has been followed up on. No surprise that nothing related was found in that water .
Just another distraction.

Richard Wilson has an unknown to many of us suspect. He has that suspect for some reason/reasons. Could a missing/sold car in the same time period be one of his reasons ?

Okay...regarding a "missing car"...let's put this another way. First, set aside who the driver/vehicle owner/abductor may or may not be and strictly focus on where the girls ended up and how they got there. Unless the girls' remains are still somewhere at SS, they vanished from that location...most likely in a vehicle...and ended up elsewhere. When remains are found, they are usually uncovered from the soil or water, many times upon accident where someone stumbles upon them or the elements reveal them. Three girls go missing...three...odds are wherever they ended up was not far from where they were abducted. I know this is not always the case. However, it would seem logical to start a search from SS and work your way out. This is why, as I understand it, backyards were unearthed earlier in the case. The largest body of water in the vicinity is Benbrook Lake...a logical place to look. If it reveals something, so be it. If not, you move on. I will agree that there are probably easier and less expensive methods to gathering the information that the lake has or will reveal than what is being pursued. All in all, no stone unturned.

Blessings to the families.

Okay...regarding a "missing car"...let's put this another way. First, set aside who the driver/vehicle owner/abductor may or may not be and strictly focus on where the girls ended up and how they got there. Unless the girls' remains are still somewhere at SS, they vanished from that location...most likely in a vehicle...and ended up elsewhere. When remains are found, they are usually uncovered from the soil or water, many times upon accident where someone stumbles upon them or the elements reveal them. Three girls go missing...three...odds are wherever they ended up was not far from where they were abducted. I know this is not always the case. However, it would seem logical to start a search from SS and work your way out. This is why, as I understand it, backyards were unearthed earlier in the case. The largest body of water in the vicinity is Benbrook Lake...a logical place to look. If it reveals something, so be it. If not, you move on. I will agree that there are probably easier and less expensive methods to gathering the information that the lake has or will reveal than what is being pursued. All in all, no stone unturned.

Blessings to the families.

FWIW - If Rachel accepted a "ride" to her car with...let's just say..."someone she had no reason to fear" then it was someone she, at least, recognized. If it was a man, it's likely he was in <modsnip-name> TT's age group and that's where she knew him from. Bowling, high school, whatever - Rachel's circle of male acquaintances came from who the couple interacted with. That's a logical assumption. Benbrook was where Wedgewood teenagers went to misbehave. The first access to the lake is the turn-off to Longhorn Park. It isn't where you went to swim. What if someone thought it was funny to leave the parking lot instead of taking them to their car? That person familiar with her would be familiar with that location. It's a place you can walk from to civilization in the amount of time that fits the known facts. It is my "not-a-stranger" theory. All references to TT are based on two things; statistics, <modsnip - no source provided>

Last edited by a moderator:
FWIW - If Rachel accepted a "ride" to her car with...let's just say..."someone she had no reason to fear" then it was someone she, at least, recognized. If it was a man, it's likely he was in <modsnip-name> TT's age group and that's where she knew him from. Bowling, high school, whatever - Rachel's circle of male acquaintances came from who the couple interacted with. That's a logical assumption. Benbrook was where Wedgewood teenagers went to misbehave. The first access to the lake is the turn-off to Longhorn Park. It isn't where you went to swim. What if someone thought it was funny to leave the parking lot instead of taking them to their car? That person familiar with her would be familiar with that location. It's a place you can walk from to civilization in the amount of time that fits the known facts. It is my "not-a-stranger" theory. All references to TT are based on two things; statistics, <modsnip - no source provided>

Why the lake? There are so many other places yet your theory revolves around the lake?

I know only kettlecorn we both know TT
cheers
its very hard to say what you think and ask questions we all wanna know.

so let me put this to you guys.
any of you connected to TT.

don't answer if inappropriate but do feel it totally relevant .so please consider
im not asking for specifics.

does TT in his heart feel the girls disappearance is random or personal?
what do others around the family think?

thanks

cheers
its very hard to say what you think and ask questions we all wanna know.

so let me put this to you guys.
any of you connected to TT.

don't answer if inappropriate but do feel it totally relevant .so please consider
im not asking for specifics.

does TT in his heart feel the girls disappearance is random or personal?
what do others around the family think?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads