TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chilling True Story of America's Most Sadistic Killer by Stephen G. Michaud

Page 162: ...Debardeleben took Caryn to Fort Worth where they lived on Spurgeon Street with his widowed mother, Mary Lou, until her death from cancer in September 1973.

I can't find any documetation for when he departed Fort Worth. Nor can I figure out how to change the size of this font.

Source please?

Last edited:
I have often wondered if there was a 18- 35 year old man that was known by DA, Rachel, and possibly even TT , who commited this crime? Someone just close enough to them on the edges of their life, that Rachel mostly, and the other two girls would trust to get in a vehicle with ?....... Anyone know of such a person ?

I really don't even see how the little boys whereabouts are still questioned. Four of the people directly involved have said he was not there, the two that should know exactly where their son was have said the mother picked him up that morning. I think the only reason it is still questioned is to make something more mysterious, when it is not.

Missing Ft. Worth Trio Update

This is the link to a radio interview of Rachel's brother. Lots of interesting comments made. What jumped out at the very start is him stating that Rachel's mother could not go shopping with her that day because she was about the leave to go to the shop to take care of the father.
IMO, that would indicate that the father was at the shop on December 23rd.

*hoping this is allowable and is worded correctly.

And in this podcast RA himself said, ""TT has passed two polygraphs". So it's time to accept that the story is not as it has been told for years.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Two of the cars have been pulled up with no connection, there is a third but it has never been suspected to be the vehicle that we were looking for. There simply is no connection. I watched them both come out of the water, along with hundreds of other onlookers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two of the cars have been pulled up with no connection, there is a third but it has never been suspected to be the vehicle that we were looking for. There simply is no connection. I watched them both come out of the water, along with hundreds of other onlookers.
Does anyone even know what car (year, make and model) it is supposed to be? Does anyone know with absolute certainty that said car went missing on December 23, 1974?

I really don't even see how the little boys whereabouts are still questioned. Four of the people directly involved have said he was not there, the two that should know exactly where their son was have said the mother picked him up that morning. I think the only reason it is still questioned is to make something more mysterious, when it is not.
No one has ever told TT's story in the newspaper, and not to me. I've never asked. <modsnip - naming non-POIs>. Not the only reason I question it; but how is it not still in question?

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Wilson has an unknown to many of us suspect. He has that suspect for some reason/reasons. Could a missing/sold car in the same time period be one of his reasons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717