TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If TT has had this theory for 43 years I believe that name is VERY important to the case. Vital actually! Has he not spoke with fwpd about the suspicion of this person? Is this person kin in a way?
So you are not reading the post correctly.at first he thought this guy maybe involved not for 43 yrs.yes FWPD knew of him DA ex boyfriend so no kin. so now no disrespect but I will not answer question over and over .

As long as fwpd is aware of who he is and why TT suspected him. That’s what matters. That was my whole point. Thank you.

Asking questions and answering them, that's the reason we're all here. No question should be taboo. I don't know why this is such a point of argument. It's saddening.
Omg that’s not what I said, I said I would not answering the same question over and over.

Ok well here goes. I don't know his initials so can't use them. Or name either ha.
So this dude's a biker, right?
Bikers might be connected to drug world.
????
Edited for wordiness

Last edited:
Ok well here goes. I don't know his initials so can't use them. Or name either ha.
????
Edited for wordiness
I myself have never heard the ex biker boyfriends name. I'll ask later if he remembers his name

Would it be against TOS to ask a question re: the boyfriend since he's not anamed poi or suspect?

Yes. I think it would be against TOS. Sleuthing. There are tons of questions that I would love to throw out there. But those members aren't verified.

Last edited:
Question withdrawn.
Well if you would ask him that question 1yr ago he would have said he thought DA ex Biker boyfriend had something to do with it I ask himwhy he said it was just a feeling maybe ransom .then after awhile no request came so he thought it was sex trafficing he said FA thought that too.
If you ask him today with all the new information that he has learned he just don’t know .why would family keep so many secrets if they did not play a role some how
Back to his theories. Were there any ties that he’s aware of to sex trafficking or illegal activity with family members? What are the secrets and which family is keeping them? Did he ever witness illegal or suspicious activity while working at Arnold transmission? Odd customers? Or creepy old men? Did Rachel Renee or DA ever just hang out at the shop? Was there anyone that the A family owed money to for some reason?

Verified insiders are allowed to bring up others. That’s why they are verified insiders. They don’t have to post MSM quotes to back up their statements.

Yes. I'd like to see some of Rachel's blood relatives verified. So much I'd like to discuss that I think would shed a big blazing spotlight on the darkness.

Question withdrawn.

Back to his theories. Were there any ties that he’s aware of to sex trafficking or illegal activity with family members? What are the secrets and which family is keeping them? Did he ever witness illegal or suspicious activity while working at Arnold transmission? Odd customers? Or creepy old men? Did Rachel Renee or DA ever just hang out at the shop? Was there anyone that the A family owed money to for some reason?
No ties that he knows of. TT has said that CA handled all the office stuff he was in the garage there was people in and out of there all the time.no they didn’t hang out.
He only knows of the IRS that was owed.

????
Edited for wordiness

This would be some ? that DA would have to answer.
After all she lived with him until she moved in with TT &RT

Question withdrawn.

Every single one of those is a $64thou question.

The problem with family secrets (at least ones of that nature) are that unfortunately they sometimes never see the light of day. Then again, sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay