TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, technically, even in Europe (at least the part of it that I live in) A4 was likely also not very common... as far as special (meaning more or less but somewhat decorative) stationary went. Those were indeed small - and sometimes varied in size a bit (those sold in sets with envelopes that fitted it best with just one fold).

So envelope 3,625'' x 6,5''
Most common paper size 8,5'' x 11
So like this:
View attachment 399978
Whole page folded once wouldn't fit, folded twice still wouldn't fit - but since it's visible that there was additional folding just below the note... it looks like you're spot on with the sizes and that there is absolutely nothing unusual here.
And this certainly does not explain what's going on with that claim of note not fitting the envelope.
Cause it looks like it fits perfectly. Folding on the actual letter implies that it would fit.
Additionally Renee's father said that it absolutely looked like the note arrived in that envelope.
So there is nothing to it.

View attachment 399980

And the second "BIG" thing is the use of pencil. Plenty of reputable sources claimed that letter was written in pencil but envelope in pen, some other claimed the opposite... and I rabbitholed about it in the past. Just to realize, fairly recently that (after making all the zooms I could + some comments) that:
THE NOTE IS WRITTEN IN PEN (with black ink)
THE ENVELOPE IS ALSO WRITTEN IN PEN (with black ink)
And what's written in PENCIL is ONLY the name "RACHEL" in the upper left corner of the envelope, nothing more.

But this doesn't really change that much as long as the theories go... or maybe it does?
Cause there is no logical reason why someone writing a note and adressing an envelope would just suddenly change the writing tool. It's not like they ran out of ink (at least nothing implies that).
So that person either:
a) already had an envelope adressed TO Rachel at easy grab,
b) already had an envelope left BY Rachel at easy grab,
c) finished with writing, left the location and thought last moment that it's going to look better if the envelope will have Rachel's signature on it.

Back to other weird "BIG" claims about the letter.
Cause it was and still is widely discussed that postmark may be forged, smeared, made up, stolen, making the letter being send from different locations...
As far as I know debunked in the past (in this thread) by the user who said that there is nothing odd in this specific postmark and it looks exactly like other mail stamped at SS post office.
So... noting to it, just mailed at SS and delivered on 24th.

Disagreement on the likelyness of that - having a piece of mail, left at the post office or post box late night of 23rd or early morning 24th arriving in the morning hours of the 24th of December 1974.
People say that it's either:
1. Completely ridiculous, cause:

a) it'd take much longer to deliver,
b) even now it takes few days for a letter mailed from same city to arrive,
c) Christmas,
2. Completely possible and nothing unusual, cause:
a) could happen that it took few days, could happen that it ended up delivered in the matter of hours,
b) it used to be much more efficient, better organised and faster back then that it is now cause people were sending much more mail,
c) days before holidays were not surprising some post offices who were set hard on delivering much more mail than usual.

And yes, Renee's dad said that it's impossible with reasons and experience he gained... years after it happened. He wasn't referring to the 70's. And it being highely unlikely to happen in '90s, '00s or '10s doesn't mean that it was as unlikely in early '70s. Same with postman having his route in Minot are afternoon years after. In early '70s the area of delivery could be different. Mail could be delivered twice a day even. And especially cause it was 24th, it seems more not less likely (IMO) that delivery would happen sooner than later.

Obviously I can't tell for sure, but judging by the fact that other weird claims about the letter watered down to nothing, I think that most likely we have:
  • A forged note,
  • written in black pen,
  • written on commonly used size of paper,
  • folded in usual and logical way that letters were usually folded,
  • mailed sometime at night of the 23/24th of December 1974 or in early hours of 24th,
  • in post office near/at Seminary South (the Mall),
  • postmarked by the SS post office in same way that all other mail was stamped there then,
  • mailed in standard-sized envelope,
  • adressed in usual way, with correct adress of Thomas Trlica written by black pen on it,
  • delivered in the morning of 24th of December 1974
And pushing some red herrings aside the remaining odd stuff are:
  1. One of the two phrases used in the note "I'm going to catch it" ("to be severely reprimanded, punished or beaten") - supposedly written by Rachel.
    IMO it kinda implies an interesting state of mind.
    Cause the story here is: I'm going to Houston. Well... WE are going to Houston. I'm 17yo and I'm going to Houston with my best friend, 14yo Renee and 9yo Julie (her bf's younger sister and Renee's grandma's neighbour that I likely never met before). And I'm not going to tell you WHERE exactly I'm going and why. I'm not going to tell my family, Renee's family, Julie's family or anyone we know nothing. Also you know what? Instead of asking you to tell their parents that I'll do my best to keep them safe, I'll do my best to keep your car safe. You should know that it's in Sears upper lot.
    This is a person who's imagining (maybe unconciously) that scenario in their head.
    And instead of the fear and heartbreak of Renee and Julie disappearing so suddenly and missing Christmas with their families focuses only on the punishment that is awaiting Rachel for organising/causing that trip.
  2. Second of the two phrases used in the note "Sears upper lot".
    Majority of people discussing it tend to agree that's unusual phrasing for a 17yo girl, that would be more expected to say something more like "parking near/at Sear's".
  3. Inconsistent handwriting.
  4. The name "Rachel" written in pencil, on the envelope.
For me and maybe just for me those phrases are ruling out the possibility that Debra wrote it.
I don't want to sound sexist, but I will sound sexist.
Cause Debra is a woman. Then kinda still more girl than a woman, but a woman.
And women, no matter if they're sociopaths or not, no matter if they're capable of murdering someone, being an accomplice or helping in doing a cover-up for the murder with whatever motive they tend to have quite a good idea of how human emotions work.
That also rules out the - not so popular suspect in the letter forging, but mentioned here and there - Fran Arnold.
Cause she's not only a woman but also a mother.
What mother, while trying to fake a note that's meant to be as an explanation of the disappearance of three young girls would not make it sound... a bit less than like "fellow human" authored it?
From a woman I'd expect things like:
  • "I'm sorry"
  • "I'll explain everything when we'll be back"
  • "Please, tell their parents that I had no other choice than to take them with me and I'm sorry"
  • "I'll keep us safe"
  • and so on.
Not "I know I'll be punished" and "go get your car".
IMO there is no chance that any woman wrote this. Not Rachel, not Renee, not Debra, not Fran.

This was written by someone:
  1. who's male,
    or a female
    who had absolutely nothing to say about it and was forced to write it,
  2. who knew TT's address,
    or had a way to learn it from somewhere,
  3. who knew where the car is,
  4. who had access to an envelope signed by Rachel (less likely)
    or was in possession of an envelope previously signed and used by Rachel to leave something in the envelope (less likely)
    or was in possession of an envelope previously used or meant to hold a message for Rachel (most likely),
  5. who had that envelope at easy grab
First three could still point at stranger. 4 and 5 are ruling that out.
What's left?
Someone with easy access to such envelope. That could reasonably exist only:
  • in the house at Minot,
and way, way, waaay less likely but theoretically also:
  • at the Arnold's home (if they were kind of people that tend to leave themselves messages, money, checks or documents in envelopes instead of passing it directly - but where they? I have no idea but doubt that)
  • inside the car.
But... isn't the placement of that name kinda unusual?

Envelope addressed TO Rachel should have her name more like this:

View attachment 399993

And envelope left BY Rachel should have somebody else's name there and possibly her name in the corner.
So like this:

View attachment 399994

Since all the odd, weird, strange, unusual, mysteriouzzz things about the letter (sizing, arrival, and "Tommy") seem to be watering down into the most mondain explanations...
I think that the most mondain explanation of why would an envelope look like this:

View attachment 399992

is that it was either:
- left by someone who wasn't thinking much about it while leaving the note,
- was meant to have just this one corner sticking out while left somewhere,
- signed by Rachel and left in a spot where only one person could get it.

There is also that assumption that got blown out of proportion and was based on I-have-no-idea-what - that "Rachel would write "Tommy" not "Thomas", cause she used to call him "Tommy" and nobody called him "Thomas" so it had to be written by someone who had no slightest clue about the dynamic here, and that Thomas was called "Tommy".
Isn't that pretty ridiculous?
Unless she previously used USPS to mail dozens of letters to "Tommy" not "Thomas" there is nothing weird in putting full, formal name on an envelope that's supposed to go through postal service.
Sounds kinda like someone really tried hard to reason why it's more likely that stranger wrote it than someone who had access to that mysterious, insider knowledge that she called him "Tommy".

I know that I'm restating some obvious stuff and things that was already told, but I wanted to make it clear for myself.

So, allegedly Fran was first to claim that it doesn't look like Rachel's handwriting. And, also, allegedly "Tommy" later also agreed with that. None of them that I know of claimed to recognise the envelope and share their doubts to the accord "wait, it looks like the envelope I saw before at (...) someone stole it!" so I guess nobody had that thought or didn't have any interest in sharing it.

Majority of clues hints at "Tommy" writing the note.
Multiple whitnesses placed him at the mall in late night hours of 23'rd - so at least then he would have no issue putting it into one of post boxes (but that could be done earlier).
There are other possibilities but those are considerable only after dismissing all the confidence from writing analysis expert - theoretically she could be wrong, but it's more likely that she wasn't.

So... we have like 95% (or higher) chance that "Tommy" wrote the note and nothing/not much to support theories like "someone may tried to fake it, to make it look like he faked it".
I wanted to add that the back flap was torn off of the envelope. This is where I always write my return address. I think the previously mailed envelope was found, back flap torn off and Rachel written in the front left corner.

Also, I have two special letters from an aunt saved that I received in the 70’s. Both are in a smaller standard envelope, both written on smaller lined tablet paper folded in thirds and one is written in pencil which is still very legible. I think the smaller standard sized envelopes and lined tablet paper were more common in the 60’s and 70’s than they are today. I rarely see that sized envelope anymore. I agree a Christmas card wouldn’t have been written in pencil but a letter might have been. I also believe everything RW said.

I wanted to add that the back flap was torn off of the envelope. This is where I always write my return address. I think the previously mailed envelope was found, back flap torn off and Rachel written in the front left corner.
Are you serious? This is bloody ridiculous.
So somehow hundreds (considering decent worldwide awareness of this case possibly even thousands) of people over the years got sucked into trying to make any sense of this mysterious letter while in fact there is absolutely nothing mysterious about it?

On the other hand, at least for my taste, considering all the details available it doesn't really matter if that note was mailed on the previous night or mixed with used envelope that oryginally had something else in it. He could do that one way or the other, and it's not making that much of a difference.
Also, I have two special letters from an aunt saved that I received in the 70’s. Both are in a smaller standard envelope, both written on smaller lined tablet paper folded in thirds and one is written in pencil which is still very legible. I think the smaller standard sized envelopes and lined tablet paper were more common in the 60’s and 70’s than they are today. I rarely see that sized envelope anymore. I agree a Christmas card wouldn’t have been written in pencil but a letter might have been. I also believe everything RW said.
Thanks for that.
Some time ago I had really hard time digesting the information that address on the envelope was written in pencil and got pretty fixated on this cause it wasn't making much sense. But since that information was false and it's actually mostly pen...
There was a type of pencil, called a copy pencil, that did exactly that. The pencil's heyday was the WW 1 era. The pencils used aniline dyes. Due to the copy pencil's numerous documented health hazards, due to the dyes, when used, the pencils fell from popularity in the 1930s.
MOO, Some of those types of pencils could still have been floating around in the early 1970s. The permanent ink was and is almost indistinguishable from modern ballpoint pens.
Thanks. I have a hard time searching for things I can't name properly.
It was pretty long shot, in attempt to try to make sense of different tools and writing on the envelope in pencil, but if those pencils weren't very popular then, all those thoughts are irrelevant now.

I'd like to believe that TT got incredibly lucky with some things and it didn't turned into a perfect triple murder of underage girls just because investigator's incompetence was out of this World.
I mean... I know that handsight is 20/20, but I don't think that really applies here. There was enough here to consider it criminal right away.

Are you serious? This is bloody ridiculous.
So somehow hundreds (considering decent worldwide awareness of this case possibly even thousands) of people over the years got sucked into trying to make any sense of this mysterious letter while in fact there is absolutely nothing mysterious about it?

On the other hand, at least for my taste, considering all the details available it doesn't really matter if that note was mailed on the previous night or mixed with used envelope that oryginally had something else in it. He could do that one way or the other, and it's not making that much of a difference.

Thanks for that.
Some time ago I had really hard time digesting the information that address on the envelope was written in pencil and got pretty fixated on this cause it wasn't making much sense. But since that information was false and it's actually mostly pen...

Thanks. I have a hard time searching for things I can't name properly.
It was pretty long shot, in attempt to try to make sense of different tools and writing on the envelope in pencil, but if those pencils weren't very popular then, all those thoughts are irrelevant now.

I'd like to believe that TT got incredibly lucky with some things and it didn't turned into a perfect triple murder of underage girls just because investigator's incompetence was out of this World.
I mean... I know that hindsight is 20/20, but I don't think that really applies here. There was enough here to consider it criminal right away.
LE screwed the pooch by falling for the letter hook, line, and sinker. That gave TT time to dispose of the bodies, in my opinion. If investigators had searched the transmission shop right away, I think that they would have found all three girls stuffed into steel drums.

If they can identify what landfills were available for TT to use, they might still be able to locate the barrels. In fact, the transmission fluid might act as a kind of preservative. They might still be able to determine the cause of death for each girl.

None? And not at all?
Car not fingerprinted, not searched, just looked at and returned to TT, immediately.
Families looked around the mall, Renee's dad searched parking for the car.
And that's about it?

To tell who licked the letter and envelope. Fingerprints... not sure if taken at the time, when they still could try. Probably not - even thou it likely wouldn't be very fruitful.
As mentioned in podcast - post box at Minot wasn't fingerprinted in the case that it wasn't the postman who delivered it. Postman not questioned about it. Basically nothing was done.

The issue with the envelope is that there is not enough DNA there left to do test... or rather there wasn't enough in 2000. With today's technology it should be possible if done by the right lab.

I think best case scenario would be if the donor of the DNA was identified and then turned out to be just accessory after the fact. They would spill their guts. No one is gonna go down for triple murder when they're not guilty of it.

I think best case scenario would be if the donor of the DNA was identified and then turned out to be just accessory after the fact. They would spill their guts. No one is gonna go down for triple murder when they're not guilty of it.
If the donor of the DNA is identified, I think it will turn out to be someone who happened to mail something completely unrelated to the disappearance to TT. I think he simply reused an envelope that had arrived that morning.

If the donor of the DNA is identified, I think it will turn out to be someone who happened to mail something completely unrelated to the disappearance to TT. I think he simply reused an envelope that had arrived that morning.

You might be right but I hope you're wrong.
At the least I would like to see it be eliminated.

In a case that is 48 yrs along and not much else to go on I don't think DNA found on a piece of the evidence should be overlooked. This person should be identified and then ruled in or out as a suspect.
If it was what you suggested then LE would have evidence the letter was not in the envelope to be used against the ones that say it was.

In a case that is 48 yrs along and not much else to go on I don't think DNA found on a piece of the evidence should be overlooked. This person should be identified and then ruled in or out as a suspect.
If it was what you suggested then LE would have evidence the letter was not in the envelope to be used against the ones that say it was.
They already know that the letter was never in the envelope, in my opinion. I'm guessing that it took them less than five minutes to figure that out. The letter was folded in half; it was not folded small enough to fit into the envelope. Identifying who the envelope came from would be additional confirmation that the letter was never in it, but that wouldn't get investigators where they need to be.

The issue is that Texas doesn't do no-body murder cases. Either they're not part of the legal culture down there, or the requirement for a murder victim's body to be found prior to filing charges is actually enshrined in law.

I have seen many successful prosecutions of murder without a body over the years; I've never seen a single one in Texas. (If someone can prove me wrong on that, please do!) If no-body murder cases were commonplace in Texas, then TT would have been tried, convicted, and executed a long time ago, in my opinion.

Interesting, but also alarming. A state as vast and huge as TX its relatively easy to make a body disappear forever.

Also if above was true, that means the moment the body goes through e.g. an incinerator that there will never be a murder trial even if other means of evidence enough for a conviction elsewhere did exist.

The letter was folded in half; it was not folded small enough to fit into the envelope.
So somebody folded that letter later to make it look like it'd fit?
Cause this note has vertical as well as horizontal folding marks visible.
1675603286958.png

They already know that the letter was never in the envelope, in my opinion. I'm guessing that it took them less than five minutes to figure that out. The letter was folded in half; it was not folded small enough to fit into the envelope. Identifying who the envelope came from would be additional confirmation that the letter was never in it, but that wouldn't get investigators where they need to be.

The issue is that Texas doesn't do no-body murder cases. Either they're not part of the legal culture down there, or the requirement for a murder victim's body to be found prior to filing charges is actually enshrined in law.

I have seen many successful prosecutions of murder without a body over the years; I've never seen a single one in Texas. (If someone can prove me wrong on that, please do!) If no-body murder cases were commonplace in Texas, then TT would have been tried, convicted, and executed a long time ago, in my opinion.
The Vicki Lynn Nisbett Case comes close. There are some similarities to this case. Her estranged husband (they were going through a divorce) was tried and convicted. It was overturned/appealed, but my point is that he spent time behind bars (however briefly), and there's never been a body.

I don't get what's the purpose of those "jokes"... or what it even is.

So this folding is just not there?
Despite of being clearly visible in all older xero copies of the note AND in the high resolution picture of it the vertical marks are just "not there".
1675608566457.png

I guess that I just really want to see them there so I do.

1675608813426.png

1675608270359.png

Attached to this article:
‘Missing Trio’ case remains unsolved 44 years after young girls vanish from Texas mall
High-resolution picture of the letter:
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2018_51/2690566/letter.jpg

I don't get what's the purpose of those "jokes"... or what it even is.

So this folding is just not there?
Despite of being clearly visible in all older xero copies of the note AND in the high resolution picture of it the vertical marks are just "not there".
View attachment 400383

I guess that I just really want to see them there so I do.

View attachment 400385

View attachment 400381

Attached to this article:
‘Missing Trio’ case remains unsolved 44 years after young girls vanish from Texas mall
High-resolution picture of the letter:
https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2018_51/2690566/letter.jpg
I'm not seeing the sort of deep crease I would expect if the letter had been through the mail. Letters tend to get squished pretty flat in the sorting process; that deepens any existing creases.

Even in the high-resolution image, I'm seeing only a very light vertical crease on a portion of the letter. I would really want to see the letter in hand to make my mind up (and that isn't going to happen).

If it's true that the flap is missing from the envelope, that is a major red flag. Even if the letter was folded twice and placed in the envelope for five seconds, I still think TT wrote it, and I don't think that it went through the mail. I still think that an already-canceled envelope was repurposed in order to misdirect law enforcement.

If it's true that the flap is missing from the envelope, that is a major red flag. Even if the letter was folded twice and placed in the envelope for five seconds, I still think TT wrote it, and I don't think that it went through the mail. I still think that an already-canceled envelope was repurposed in order to misdirect law enforcement.
Yeah, plenty of red flags are surrounding the letter, and TT himself. He's like one, huge and the reddest of all reds red flag. And it makes absolutely no difference if he mailed it from SS, or forged it at home. He could do that one way or another with the exact same outcome.
Unless there would be a way to prove 100% that he wrote it, licked it and delivered this envelope to the LA in the morning of 24th, with 100% confirmation from a postal worker that the only mail that went into delivery in the morning of the 24th with the postmark from the 24th came from the bags collected at SS before 5pm on 23rd - cause everything from before got postmarks from 23rd, and everything that appeared later got postmarks from 24th, but went to delivery after Christmas. I doubt that there is such a way.
I'm not seeing the sort of deep crease I would expect if the letter had been through the mail. Letters tend to get squished pretty flat in the sorting process; that deepens any existing creases.

Even in the high-resolution image, I'm seeing only a very light vertical crease on a portion of the letter. I would really want to see the letter in hand to make my mind up (and that isn't going to happen).
I have no idea what are you talking about.

Two notes folded twice and look like this.

1675642896475.png
One folded to the inside of the note, one to the outside.
Nothing is going to squish them further if process is followed by a finger (or a hand) that goes down, to make folding look smooth.

Opened notes, flattened with one handstroke:

1675643013431.png

For me, the folding on the left looks like the exact same folding as in the "Rachel" note.
Folded to the inside, first fold vertical, second horizontal, opened, flattened.

Below piece of paper folded very lightly and not carefully, not flattened much, opened right away, more crease, and if it was put iside an envelope ndh mailed somewhere, it would indeed get flattened more and those creases would go deeper

1675643914283.png

And look like this:

1675644320698.png

Below the difference in creases caused by careful folding (on the left) and lazy folding (right).
Also sheet on the left was flattened with single move of a hand, sheet on the left wasn't.

1675644365680.png

I'm slowly reaching the point where I'm starting to feel the need to start apologising the Fort Worth LE officers who were investigating this case right after it happened, over the years and likely (hopefully) still are trying to solve it.

I do apologise and I'm sorry for the numerous times when I expressed my frustration about lack of development in ths case aiming blame at them.
I don't believe that we're here almost 50 years later, not knowing where Julie, Renee and Rachel because they failed their duties as the investigators.

I still have strong emotions about this case, but this never should make me this blind. I should have known better, since I'm closely following over a dozen other old/cold cases - some of which are clearly exposing how lack of interest, dedication, proffessionalism and honest police work are afffecting cases. This is not what happened here.
Here, I believe that perfect storm of unfortunate circumstances led to this being still, theoretically unsolved.
No matter what task, some things always could be done better and, in handsight it becames perfectly clear that doing this or that would make everything so much easier. I sincerely apologise for all the bad words aimed at FWPD officers investigating this case. I no longer stand behind that.

I had remembered reading a description of RT's clothing somewhere, and after much searching turns out it was on thread one!! Ive' posted the text of the message and a link to it for anyone interested. I have been trying to find the article this came from but I get blocked from alot of US sites because I am in the UK so I've not been able to find out where the description came from - like was it LE, family...... I know it's not going to solve what happened, but if accurate it should really be on her missing profile incase it can be linked to any unidentified.

TX - TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #1

...When last seen, Mrs. Trlica was wearing an orange and white striped blouse with high waisted jeans and brown shoes with large heels. She was wearing wedding rings, a gold dinner ring with diamonds and a heart shaped pendant.

Miss Wilson was wearing a yellow T shirt with "Sweet Honesty" written on the front in green lettering, blue hip hugger pants, ....., red and white oxford shoes, and a white gold ... diamond ring

Miss Mosley was last seen wearing a red long sleeved with blue denim pants and red tennis shoes with white toes....

Advocate
Victoria Texas
Monday, April 14, 1975

I'm slowly reaching the point where I'm starting to feel the need to start apologising the Fort Worth LE officers who were investigating this case right after it happened, over the years and likely (hopefully) still are trying to solve it.

I do apologise and I'm sorry for the numerous times when I expressed my frustration about lack of development in ths case aiming blame at them.
I don't believe that we're here almost 50 years later, not knowing where Julie, Renee and Rachel because they failed their duties as the investigators.

I still have strong emotions about this case, but this never should make me this blind. I should have known better, since I'm closely following over a dozen other old/cold cases - some of which are clearly exposing how lack of interest, dedication, proffessionalism and honest police work are afffecting cases. This is not what happened here.
Here, I believe that perfect storm of unfortunate circumstances led to this being still, theoretically unsolved.
No matter what task, some things always could be done better and, in handsight it becames perfectly clear that doing this or that would make everything so much easier. I sincerely apologise for all the bad words aimed at FWPD officers investigating this case. I no longer stand behind that.
I'm sure there are those on this forum who would agree there was
I had remembered reading a description of RT's clothing somewhere, and after much searching turns out it was on thread one!! Ive' posted the text of the message and a link to it for anyone interested. I have been trying to find the article this came from but I get blocked from alot of US sites because I am in the UK so I've not been able to find out where the description came from - like was it LE, family...... I know it's not going to solve what happened, but if accurate it should really be on her missing profile incase it can be linked to any unidentified.

TX - TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #1

...When last seen, Mrs. Trlica was wearing an orange and white striped blouse with high waisted jeans and brown shoes with large heels. She was wearing wedding rings, a gold dinner ring with diamonds and a heart shaped pendant.

Miss Wilson was wearing a yellow T shirt with "Sweet Honesty" written on the front in green lettering, blue hip hugger pants, ....., red and white oxford shoes, and a white gold ... diamond ring

Miss Mosley was last seen wearing a red long sleeved with blue denim pants and red tennis shoes with white toes....

Advocate
Victoria Texas
Monday, April 14, 1975
Thanks for sharing that. I wonder how accurate this is. If so, why was Rachel supposedly wearing a dinner ring? Was it a family heirloom, momento, etc? If I were unhappily married to a jealous husband, wearing a symbol of freedom/independence (read"rebellion") strikes me as rather suicidal, unless hubby doesn't know/care what it symbolizes. It has been stated that Rachel was rather feisty....

Sorry,  beubeubeu, I goofed posting this. What I meant to say was, although there are many who feel LE was negligent in this case (I'm not condemning or defending), it's time to let that go, and move on, and focus.
It's my sincere personal belief that this case can/will be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member