GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, it appears Verna is on a Dating website. BUT, Jeez, this woman has children too and don't need to see those pictures.

AT least, Nancy is not showing the WRONG Verna! That's a plus FWIW!!!

I just cannot believe no one has corrected this issue with the pictures of the wrong woman. NG is opening herself up for a major lawsuit and it's not like her staff doesn't read the forums...I can't help but think someone knows (besides us) that this is the wrong woman...an innocent woman!:banghead:

I let some KEY people at ABC, 2 well-known attorneys that show up on air all the time as well as two BIG reporters as well as Nancy about the woman shown on ABC being the wrong woman. No one ever got back to me, but perhaps someone paid attention as I am sure I wasn't the only one.

The kidnapped baby has been returned to his family, according to his father, Keith Schuchardt, who said he had been married to Kala Golden for three years.

He told the Houston Chronicle that he learned of the shooting because as Golden lay dying, she asked another woman to call him and explain the attack.

Asked by reporters what he would tell his wife now, Schuchardt said, "I wish you were here with me to get me through this."

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20040341&ni...by-abduction-had-miscarried-&s_cid=featured-3

The kidnapped baby has been returned to his family, according to his father, Keith Schuchardt, who said he had been married to Kala Golden for three years.

He told the Houston Chronicle that he learned of the shooting because as Golden lay dying, she asked another woman to call him and explain the attack.

Asked by reporters what he would tell his wife now, Schuchardt said, "I wish you were here with me to get me through this."

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=20040341&ni...by-abduction-had-miscarried-&s_cid=featured-3

That is so sad. I read someone also called her mother who rushed to the scene but didn't get to be near her because they were trying to save her. Thank God for the compassionate bystander that made the calls for her. I hope that gave her a little peace.

They read from the dating website and she describes herself as an RN.

im just completely speechless. all that keeps running through my mind is WHAT THE "FREAKKKKKK"???

i feel so sad for baby keegan, his mom who will never have the chance to watch her son grow up, his dad, and now this murderers friends, family, and children who will no longer have her in their lives.

the mind is such a complex thing & can make people do such crazy things. there is absolutely no happy ending to this story, other than baby keegan is alive. i hope his life is a happy one despite having such a rough start.

So, was Verna so delusional that she believed that two AA's could have a caucasian baby? Can this happen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back