GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This was bizarre. Did the woman just kill the mom because of an argument or was it her intention to kidnap a baby?

I hope the perps are caught before they attempt another kidnapping.
They sound desperate to have killed the mother like that.
Praying for the safety of the LE as they continue their search.

Local Fox news comes on here in about 10 minutes. Maybe they will have some more info.

Does anyone have a link that shows he is alive? I followed link above, just told about amber alert, nothing about him being found???

Keegan Schuchardt will always know that his mother, Kala, died trying to save him. She is a hero.

How horrible. Is there an Amber Alert for the baby? It sounds like there should be. An abducted child, with a description of both the abductor and the car.

Yes there was an amber alert issued.

So what about the African American people that were reported?? She is obviously Caucasian...

Local Fox TV news showed tape of SWAT entering an apt, gave a descr of the black female and that was about it. Short interview with the grandfather (Schuchardt).

Praise be that the little guy is safe now. His poor mom. :(

Senseless.:maddening:

Keegan Schuchardt will always know that his mother, Kala, died trying to save him. She is a hero.

Thanks for this. You're spot on.

I just got back from renting movies for the family. So happy to find little Keegan is ok. At least a little bit of good news for the family.

okay.. I think I got everyone on the same thread now...

so glad the little guy was found!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67
Back