GUILTY TX - Kari Baker, 31, found dead in her Hewitt home, 7 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't Even Get Me Started: "Kari's Law"

Operation "Kari's Law" BEGINS!!!!!
Please read the blog entry and see what you can do to help with Kari's Law. You can download the letters to send on the links I have on the blog.

Forward this link to everyone you know and have them forward it to everyone they know. Let's flood these offices with our letters to not only honor Kari, but also save lives! It doesn't matter where you are from. Support for Kari is worldwide. Take a few minutes to send these letters out and show how much we care. Thank you so much!

Shannon
www.dontevengetstarted.blogspot.com

Don't Even Get Me Started: "Kari's Law"

Operation "Kari's Law" BEGINS!!!!!
Please read the blog entry and see what you can do to help with Kari's Law. You can download the letters to send on the links I have on the blog.

Forward this link to everyone you know and have them forward it to everyone they know. Let's flood these offices with our letters to not only honor Kari, but also save lives! It doesn't matter where you are from. Support for Kari is worldwide. Take a few minutes to send these letters out and show how much we care. Thank you so much!

Shannon
www.dontevengetstarted.blogspot.com

http://www.wacotrib.com/news/Waco-c...topsies-mandatory-for-suspected-suicides.html

DVR - alert!!!!!!!!!!!

A birdie told me that TruTv is going to start the airing of the trial on Wednesday and then a day off on Thursday [(My guess is they will be covering Casey Anthony 'poor house' pleas) :angel: ] and then resume the airing of the trial on Friday and each weekday until the verdict! I am not sure if they will do the sentencing and victim impact statements -- But I sure hope they do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update as I know more.

Show name is InSession and runs from 9am to 3pm.

DVR - alert!!!!!!!!!!!

A birdie told me that TruTv is going to start the airing of the trial on Wednesday and then a day off on Thursday [(My guess is they will be covering Casey Anthony 'poor house' pleas) :angel: ] and then resume the airing of the trial on Friday and each weekday until the verdict! I am not sure if they will do the sentencing and victim impact statements -- But I sure hope they do!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update as I know more.

Show name is InSession and runs from 9am to 3pm.

BUMPING for anyone who might not have seen this last night and want to see it.
BTW- April 1 is the date the judge set for hearing his motion for a new trial.

Wow,

I can't believe this man was finally brought to trial and found guilty. I remember seeing "The Preacher's Wife" on 48 hours about a year ago and thought he was guilty and was so frustrated he was out and running about with not a care in the world. Back then I thought the only hope of justice might be the civil trial. I also remember the lawyer her parents had retained, saying that one day the law or justice would catch up with him. I very much liked the plain way that lawyer spoke and fervently hoped he would be right.

Thank you to everyone for the links. I am going to go back and read them all as I only found out about this today and I am 3mths behind the all the news.

Thinking of Kari today and her parents her family and friends - finally seeing him where he belongs. And at the end thinking of her children, out from under the hands of the monster that took their mother away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazythunder
Back