GUILTY TX - Kari Baker, 31, found dead in her Hewitt home, 7 April 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How lame is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ge-judge-s-status-in-custody-case-1964850.php

David Fisher is ......... well heck, I will let him describe himself.

"Elgin-area resident David Fisher, 48, has been called many things. Some consider him a glorified pest, others say he's a conspiracy nut -- akin to Mel Gibson's character in the movie Conspiracy Theory. But Fisher has a better term: "Butt-inski." "That's what I am, a big Butt-inski."
http://www.austinchronicle.com/news/2002-03-01/84814/

I have spared with him a few times in comment sections of this case and he is all he says, except I am still trying to figure out the inski part.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...oid-custody-verdict-2139657.php#ixzz1VzcZxKcV

From your link, A News Junkie:

"Maguire also disputed the significance of documents the Bakers used in a bid to prove that Barton's oath of office was defective, making his rulings void."

talk about grasping at straws....!!

I haven't been able to follow this case for a while - thanks everyone for all the updates.I'm so glad to see the Dulin's won custody.

Of course this is the right decision, but I fear the Dulins and their granddaughters have tough roads ahead. I'm sure they all know this.

I couldn't agree more - they all have a rough road ahead, I'm afraid.

Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...oid-custody-verdict-2139657.php#ixzz1VzcZxKcV

From your link, A News Junkie:

"Maguire also disputed the significance of documents the Bakers used in a bid to prove that Barton's oath of office was defective, making his rulings void."

talk about grasping at straws....!!

I haven't been able to follow this case for a while - thanks everyone for all the updates.I'm so glad to see the Dulin's won custody.

Your bold is what the fisher guy fed them -- and a straw would have been stronger than these 'loophole' fishing fisher expeditions!

Glad to see you here and I agree, glad the Dulin's won custody!

Kari,
It has been about a year now since your girls went home with your mom and dad. They look so happy and OH MY - you would be so proud of them all. Somehow, my heart is at peace now for your family. I never got to meet you, but boy is your mom one special and inspirational person!

So when I look to the night sky and see a star twinkle, I will know it is you winking with pride at your girls and parents at how proud you are of them all. Happy Birthday beautiful !!!!

Karibdayheart.gif

Baker is the subject of tonight's 48 Hours. It appears to be old footage but they seem to be taking a new angle with it....could it be that Matt is being investigated for Kassidy's death?? Anyone heard anything?

Baker is the subject of tonight's 48 Hours. It appears to be old footage but they seem to be taking a new angle with it....could it be that Matt is being investigated for Kassidy's death?? Anyone heard anything?

Ok I think my "guide" was wrong when it said "new episode" and "original air date 5/25/13...this is all old and appears to be the same 2 part episode that's aired before. Nevermind...

I just ran across this nightmare case today, and of course my heart went out to the daughters who had to go through so much. Poisoned against their mother's side of the family, then lose their father to prison, go through a custody change to the family they think is bad, but it was ultimately a good change, I think. The girls seem to have gained the opportunity to know the love of their mother's relatives and friends. So I had to know what happened to the girls. Kensi got married December 2018. She is so beautiful and looks just like her mother. She looks so happy. I hope her husband will always love and cherish her. She certainly deserves it after all she has had to overcome.
Kensi Baker and Benjamin Brackett's Wedding Website

Kensi is very open and public about what she has gone through, and instead of being destroyed by it, she writes about it and encourages others. As a child, she had such a genuine faith, and it has brought her through all of this truimphantly. I am just in awe of this young woman. Her mother would be so proud.
Calvary Devotions: Fasting from Fear: By Kensi Baker

And then a public post about this whole thing and an apology to those her father hurt. Very heart rending. She is going working to be a pediatric nurse specializing in oncology.
Kensi Brackett

The True Crime Brewery podcast just released an episode about this case.

You can listen to it via iTunes here:
True Crime Brewery by Tiegrabber Podcasts on Apple Podcasts

You can listen to it their website here:
True Crime Brewery: Ungodly: The Murder of Kari Baker
Thank you, Star Eyes. It is such an unbelieveable case and especially sad because he uses the tragedy of the death of an toddler daughter as the motive for her suicide which was actually a murder with him the murderer.

*Matt Baker, a local preacher, came home only to find his wife, Kari Baker, lifeless next to a suicide note. After taking some time to grieve, Kari's family found that some details of the scene did not add up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmjordan75
Back