TX TX- Katherine Sue Hauman, 64, Big Spring, Early May 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Katherine Sue Hauman, 64, is a person of interest in an active investigation.
e8d80173-3cea-4e79-8723-fe741904706c_16x9.jpg

BIG SPRING, Texas — Big Spring authorities are asking for the public's help to find a missing woman.

Katherine Sue Hauman, 64, has not been seen since early May.

According to the Big Spring Howard County Crimestoppers Facebook page, Hauman is a person of interest in an active Big Spring Police Department Investigation.

If you know where she is, you can submit a tip to Crimestoppers at 432-263-8477 or on the website by clicking or tapping here.

NewsWest9
Katherine Sue Hauman, 64, has not been seen since early May.

Hauman is a person of interest in an active Big Spring Police Department Investigation.

She worked at Walmart for a long time and always wore a flower in her hair so most people who shopped there know who she was, she was noticeable. If I saw her, I always went to her register because she seemed very nice.

Katherine Sue Hauman.jpg

Many of the 550 comments are very interesting. MOO

Oh my. I don't know what to think about the "situation" that's mentioned. I can't find any MSM about that anywhere. But I can understand now about why they are looking for her as a person of interest in the Big Springs PD investigation. I hope she is safe and they will be able to question her about the circumstances.

Oh my. I don't know what to think about the "situation" that's mentioned. I can't find any MSM about that anywhere. But I can understand now about why they are looking for her as a person of interest in the Big Springs PD investigation. I hope she is safe and they will be able to question her about the circumstances.
Why do you think shes been sought as a person of interest? i am her neice and i genuinley am asking.

So NO FOUL PLAY was found in her mothers Autopsy. My Aunt is a genuine MISSING person. MOST likely harmed. She would Never just leave. Please help bring her home by understanding she is not a criminal and this needs to be taken more seriously. Please share her story and flyer I have made on Facebook. Search for Katherine Huaman Missing or Candice Mullins.

Why do you think shes been sought as a person of interest? i am her neice and i genuinley am asking.

Check the comments by "JH" on the Crimestoppers link. That comment (by a family member) helped explain the reason why there were comments that she was being sought. But that was just one thing that you make a mental note of and then keep researching. You have to weigh that with the many, many comments about Katherine there that showed that she was so well liked and that everyone on that site was concerned about her (including those of us on this thread). MOO based on that you become very worried for what could have happened to Katherine.

We never give up until the case is resolved, and this thread will be revisited over and over again by many to see if anyone can find any updates or leads that might assist LE with her case. Please take heart that many prayers have been said for her and her family. Keep the faith!

I did find your flyer and will post it here below:

1681869373101.png

"Katherine Huaman Missing" FB (admin by family)

Check the comments by "JH" on the Crimestoppers link. That comment (by a family member) helped explain the reason why there were comments that she was being sought. But that was just one thing that you make a mental note of and then keep researching. You have to weigh that with the many, many comments about Katherine there that showed that she was so well liked and that everyone on that site was concerned about her (including those of us on this thread). MOO based on that you become very worried for what could have happened to Katherine.

We never give up until the case is resolved, and this thread will be revisited over and over again by many to see if anyone can find any updates or leads that might assist LE with her case. Please take heart that many prayers have been said for her and her family. Keep the faith!

I did find your flyer and will post it here below:

View attachment 415610

"Katherine Huaman Missing" FB (admin by family)

Thank you. I will check for that comment now. What does MOO mean?

Thank you. I will check for that comment now. What does MOO mean?

MOO is an abbreviation for My Opinion Only, to show that I'm not speaking for anyone else, because others might have a different opinion/view of the situation. You can also use "JMO" for Just My Opinion or "IMHO" for In My Honest Opinion.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ECKSLEUTH
Back