GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Williams ran the armory for the unit and had full access to all the weapons. There is a video on the Facebook page of one of the unit marksmanship squad members, in which the squad member's girlfriend is shown firing a MAC 10 or similar type machine pistol on full auto at his parent's ranch.

Do you mean that 'automatic weapons' were used in the killings? And are automatic weapons not easily obtained?
Just trying to understand. Thanks.

Automatic weapons require a hefty license fee, extra security to store the gun, and an extensive background check and approval from several police agencies. Most people who own automatic weapons will have to spend $7,000 to $25,000 to properly maintain security for such a weapon. I suspect that the video of the girlfriend firing the machine gun will be of great interest to the BATF. I submitted that video to the tipline.

Automatic weapons require a hefty license fee, extra security to store the gun, and an extensive background check and approval from several police agencies. Most people who own automatic weapons will have to spend $7,000 to $25,000 to properly maintain security for such a weapon. I suspect that the video of the girlfriend firing the machine gun will be of great interest to the BATF. I submitted that video to the tipline.

What is BATF? And also.....were automatic weapons used in the killing of t McClelland and wife?

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms (and now Explosives has been added)

I agree. It's moving fast now. It could get political, too. Consider that the Feds are deeply involved in investigating the case. There are already signs of involvement of members of the Texas State Guard in this case, and Williams was an officer in the Texas State Guard. Obama, using the FBI and other federal agencies might want to embarrass Governor Perry (Governor Goodhair), the commander in chief of the State Guard, by pointing out the deviance and lack of controls of the State Guard. The State Guard could well be the whipping boy of this investigation. There have already been some repercussions within the State Guard because of Williams' conviction last year. The even more recent stink from the murders and Williams' possible involvement will only cause the governor to be on the defensive, and the Feds to dig into the dung pile.

Oh that makes me physically ill-to think 2 people gunned down.......sickening. Beyond belief-what is the price of a human being? Let justice prevail and may the good people stay strong throughout this travesty.
There is a war against law enforcement in this country and people need to wake up and recognize that. We, as citizens, have a civic and a moral duty to help protect them as they do us. Please, everyone-take heed and be vigilant.

Wow. I hope this is the right guy for everyone's sake ,, including his of course.
Seems like they have a lot of evidence that it's him . Going to be quite a trial !

Unreal. My local news this morning in AUSTIN says there are no leads in this case. :rolleyes:

Is the vehicle in the above pic "older model Ford Taurus"?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back