GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is a Ford Crown Victoria Police intercepter (retired cop car) You can see the spot light in the picture.

Was just watching local news footage of them towing away this car. There was no rear license plate.

Captain ... that "red Ford Ranger" ... is no longer the issue then?

Locals and anyone else really, but I live in a neighboring county and see how the 'good ole boy' justice system works. While I do have to say, Williams seems a little odd, but I just feel a major railroading or scapegoating in their quest for justice.

Whoever did this should be punished, don't get me wrong, and Williams may have very well orchestrated it. Saw an interview last weekend with McLelland's mother, his mother who is still alive and it was heartbreaking.

I'm just not convinced at this point and know this 'gob' legal/mentality, I may not ever be even if true.

ETA - hope they find the real killer. That's all. These were "bawlsy" murders. Did Williams have the parts? Or did he pay someone? Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

williams youtube page: note that he favorited the scene from pulp fiction where samuel l jackson quotes bible verses while shooting. I wonder if he did the same. http://www.youtube.com/user/tx86court/videos?view=15&flow=grid

Amazon wish list: Amazon.com: Profile for Eric Williams
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/69323277

gunbroker account: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=206943

This is also interesting too. He has lived at the house of the warrant execution since '94
1600 OVERLOOK DR
KAUFMAN, TX 75142-3821
KAUFMAN COUNTY
(11/1994-Current)
972-932-0414

But he also is listed as having this address last month only, but doesn't own it. A rental maybe. Interesting.

700 HEIGHTS DR
FORT WORTH, TX 76112-0724
TARRANT COUNTY
(03/2013)

The whole thing seems scarier than if it had been the aryans since McClelland was described as distraught with thinking a narcissistic psychopath was bent on revenge. His wish list looks like a prepper or someone intent on living off the radar.

Locals and anyone else really, but I live in a neighboring county and see how the 'good ole boy' justice system works. While I do have to say, Williams seems a little odd, but I just feel a major railroading or scapegoating in their quest for justice.

Whoever did this should be punished, don't get me wrong, and Williams may have very well orchestrated it. Saw an interview last weekend with McLelland's mother, his mother who is still alive and it was heartbreaking.

I'm just not convinced at this point and know this 'gob' legal/mentality, I may not ever be even if true.

ETA - hope they find the real killer. That's all. These were "bawlsy" murders. Did Williams have the parts? Or did he pay someone? Will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I agree that the "good ole boy" justice system in Texas is very much alive & well............always has been, always will be. However, if Williams is not involved, someone has done a super duper job of setting him up.

Like you, I hope they find all involved in this terrible crime!!

Whoah, lots of dots being connected here.

On March 31, the day after Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland and his wife were found dead in their Forney home, someone sent an anonymous e-mail threatening additional attacks, sources tell News 8.

That e-mail was traced back to former Justice of the Peace Eric Williams, according to those sources.

News 8 has learned that 20 weapons were recovered from a unit at a Seagoville self-storage locker in connection with the unsolved Kaufman County murders. Sources said the locker had been rented on behalf of Eric Williams.

Sources said they have surveillance video of that vehicle driving into and out of the McLellands' neighborhood on the day they were slain.

More at link

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Weapons-vehicle-seized-in-Kaufman-murder-probe-202925341.html

So now we know where the charge of terroristic threats came from.

Many of the commenters on that article seem to think the charges EW got convicted for, the sentences he received were too light for him to retaliate in this way. And they have a point if you look at it logically.

But if you skew it a little, you can see the a little clearer. His life seems to be to serve the public (public office, Texas State Guard, etc) With that comes respect, some power, and a reputation.

Then he does something he probably sees as something small. 3 monitors. Not the computers, the monitors. And for that he lost the JP public office, got a suspended sentence and suspended license. But he also lost the power, the reputation and the respect. IMO to him he saw this as them taking his life as he knew it away.

williams youtube page: note that he favorited the scene from pulp fiction where samuel l jackson quotes bible verses while shooting. I wonder if he did the same. http://www.youtube.com/user/tx86court/videos?view=15&flow=grid

Amazon wish list: Amazon.com: Profile for Eric Williams
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/69323277

gunbroker account: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=206943

This is also interesting too. He has lived at the house of the warrant execution since '94
1600 OVERLOOK DR
KAUFMAN, TX 75142-3821
KAUFMAN COUNTY
(11/1994-Current)
972-932-0414

But he also is listed as having this address last month only, but doesn't own it. A rental maybe. Interesting.

700 HEIGHTS DR
FORT WORTH, TX 76112-0724
TARRANT COUNTY
(03/2013)

That rental is in a high drug traffic group of apts. in Woodhaven

But for the testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Troy Nesbitt at the computer theft trial of Eric Williams last year, the McClellands and Mark Hasse would still be alive today. The judge was persuaded by the glowing praise of EW and a statement by Nesbitt that EW "has had the key to the armory because I trust him and he has had hundreds of thousands of dollars in weapons that he had access to, and never has anything come up missing". The judge granted probation rather than a prison term to EW based on that testimony. Otherwise, EW would be in prison and his victims would still be alive.
Perhaps Nesbitt's testimony should be tested. Perhaps the FBI should audit the 20 guns, gun parts, and other equipment found in possession of EW and determine if it was stolen from the Red Bird Armory. If so, he should perhaps receive a federal charge also, and perhaps there needs to be more scrutiny of Nesbitt's testimony, to see if he was lying. After all, we don't need to have more false testimony from Nesbitt at EW's murder trial. I wonder if Nesbitt's testimony was a direct result from subornation from Nesbitt's superiors.

But for the testimony of Lieutenant Colonel Troy Nesbitt at the computer theft trial of Eric Williams last year, the McClellands and Mark Hasse would still be alive today. The judge was persuaded by the glowing praise of EW and a statement by Nesbitt that EW "has had the key to the armory because I trust him and he has had hundreds of thousands of dollars in weapons that he had access to, and never has anything come up missing". The judge granted probation rather than a prison term to EW based on that testimony. Otherwise, EW would be in prison and his victims would still be alive.
Perhaps Nesbitt's testimony should be tested. Perhaps the FBI should audit the 20 guns, gun parts, and other equipment found in possession of EW and determine if it was stolen from the Red Bird Armory. If so, he should perhaps receive a federal charge also, and perhaps there needs to be more scrutiny of Nesbitt's testimony, to see if he was lying. After all, we don't need to have more false testimony from Nesbitt at EW's murder trial. I wonder if Nesbitt's testimony was a direct result from subornation from Nesbitt's superiors.

The FBI is already involved & I'm thinking that before long ATF will also be investigating. Surely those two federal agencies will have no reason to engage in Texas politics. Or is that just hopeful thinking on my part??????

Respectfully snipped/bolded by me.

This sounds like EW didn't feel the rules applied to him and had some influential folks at a state level reinforcing that belief? Is this SOP in the "good ole' boys" system?

I can't imagine anyone would've testified on his behalf if they thought he might be capable of such violence.

I am not being snarky, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around EW's conviction and low-level consequences being the catalyst for the outright murder of three people.

Respectfully snipped/bolded by me.

This sounds like EW didn't feel the rules applied to him and had some influential folks at a state level reinforcing that belief? Is this SOP in the "good ole' boys" system?

I can't imagine anyone would've testified on his behalf if they thought he might be capable of such violence.

I am not being snarky, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around EW's conviction and low-level consequences being the catalyst for the outright murder of three people.

The Texas State Guard is largely run by lawyers in Austin. EW's possible conviction for theft was a great embarrassment to the JAG types in Austin. Many strings were pulled by State Guard sources to defend EW from the theft charges. A Txsg JAG officer, Captain John Sickel, was one of the defense attorneys. Warrant Officer Charles Neff and Lt Col Nesbitt gave character testimony. Nesbitt has known EW for twenty years and certainly must have known the narcissist EW in great detail. The Segway is the ultimate symbol of narcissism. EW was always strutting about on his Segway, like Julius Caesar. Yeah, they knew EW like the back of their hand.

Yeah, they knew EW like the back of their hand.

Respectfully snipped by me.

That makes the Hasse/McClelland murders even more disturbing in a way--the State Guard "powers that be" defended EW to mitigate their own public disgrace despite knowing his character flaws.

Julius Caesar indeed. The Emperor wears no clothes while zipping around on his Segway. Ugh.

Thank you for your insights into this case. It all makes more sense to me now.

Respectfully snipped by me.

That makes the Hasse/McClelland murders even more disturbing in a way--the State Guard "powers that be" defended EW to mitigate their own public disgrace despite knowing his character flaws.

Julius Caesar indeed. The Emperor wears no clothes while zipping around on his Segway. Ugh.

Thank you for your insights into this case. It all makes more sense to me now.

What to me is hypocritical was Governor Perry's attendance at the McClelland's funeral and his presenting of the folded flag to the survivors, knowing that one of his State Guard officers murdered the DA and his wife.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Sense-of-relief-in-Kaufman-County-after-JPs-arrest-203135471.html

LE is waiting on ballistic tests on seized weapons found in storage unit.

Apparently the threat e-mailed the day after the McLelland's murder was traced to William's computer & that enabled LE to obtain the search warrant that revealed so much evidence.

Unable to post a link, but local TV news just reported (6:45 am CDT) that murder charges against Williams may be filed as early as today.

What to me is hypocritical was Governor Perry's attendance at the McClelland's funeral and his presenting of the folded flag to the survivors, knowing that one of his State Guard officers murdered the DA and his wife.

Doesn't surprise me. Perry is probably the most disgraceful govenor Texas ever had.

It would be ridiculous to expect the Governor not to attend the funeral.

Your comment implies that Governor Perry personally defended the murderer for political reasons. That is a very serious accusation without a shred of evidence to back it up!

Do you have a link ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member