GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could be TGIRecovered, could be. I can't wait to see how this all unfolds. I still have to wonder if they didn't have anything to do with Hasse's killing, but hopped on the AB train and decided to kill the McLellands. I just don't get the amount of time that they waited, and did they think they planned it well or what. The latest killing seems like a couple of months planning, not a couple of years. And Mark's murder was more daring. We shall soon see. Doesn't look like EW is talking much yet....

Don't have a link, but several days ago on TV news it was reported that an aquaintance of Eric Williams said Williams "thought he was smarter than anyone in the world". Wonder if Williams has changed his mind about that. I also wonder if McLelland & Hasse murders are related. This is getting pretty confusing.

Off to watch the noon news & see if there are any more developments.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/category/234333/live

I think right here you will have the live presser.
Also I'm an idiot. I heard he was arrested after a ' threatening email', but I did not hear until today that he sent that email AFTER the McLellands were killed. What a dummy! Here they are clearly having no good clues about where to look and he just could not keep his mouth shut. Oh well dude, enjoy the big house.
Also as for the wife, they can charge her even if she just , for example, googled their address for him to drive over and shoot them. See? She could have almost no part in the ' actual ' crime but any part in the planning gets her the same charge. Could be they want to charge her, so she'll fess up and tell on her dear husband !

eta,, www.wfaa.com also said they will carry it live

That was just a verification. Looks like tomorrow's presser will be more detailed.
All 3 murders........ that's gonna be hard to say was an accident or she did not know
what her hub was up to.

Fox 4 (James Rose) says that they have arrest affidavit and she is the shooter in all three!!! Hints at a motive, says the burglary of the monitors. I guess they thought any suspicion would be on him, not her. They were partially right!! Anyone seen a pic of her yet?

It was very short but another is scheduled tomorrow at 1:30pm CDT. Kim Williams has been charged in relation to all 3 murders. No details will be released until after the Hasse/McLelland families have been briefed.

The WFAA website will probably updated soon.

Fox 4 (James Rose) says that they have arrest affidavit and she is the shooter in all three!!! Hints at a motive, says the burglary of the monitors. I guess they thought any suspicion would be on him, not her. They were partially right!! Anyone seen a pic of her yet?

O M G :what: I just walked back in the room and Rebecca Lopez of wfaa.com was saying that. What in the world ? Shes got no mug shot up ? Holy cow,, what if he didnt' even want to do it and shes' a tyrant ? Oh boy. Ok, and may I just say she's disabled and I'm just betting shes' on disability too and yet she's able to run up to people on the street and at their house and gun them down and get away UNSEEN......not terribly disabled is she?

Wow, she just said her neighbors all said she was a very ' unfriendly ' person. EEK!

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Wife-of-Former-JP-Williams-Arrested-in-Kaufman-Co-203383651.html

This article says that Kim Williams gave details of the shooting that were not publicly released.

What do you bet the Williams do not have a real happy marriage right about now????? I'm guessing that they may announce murder charges against Eric Williams at tomorrow's press conference.

Wonder if anyone else is involved. The killer of Hasse was reported to be tall. EW is reported being of medium height, wonder about KW's height or if there is someone else. This case just gets more weird as time goes.

Heard she was 5'3" on Fox 4. Not a link but that's what they said anyway.

Wife of ex-judge confesses in Texas DA slayings

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...ass&action=4&lang=en&_LT=UNLC_USNWU00L4_UNEWS

KAUFMAN, Texas (AP) — Authorities say the wife of a former judge has confessed to being involved in the shooting deaths of a North Texas district attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor.

Kim Lene Williams was arrested early Wednesday. Kaufman County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Justin Lewis says Williams is being charged in all three deaths. Lewis says she is being held on $10 million bond.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Williams told investigators Tuesday that she was involved in the shootings of Kaufman County District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife, Cynthia, and one of his prosecutors, Mark Hasse.

The investigation has also focused on her husband, Eric Williams, whom McLelland and Hasse successfully prosecuted for theft........

Eric Williams was arrested Saturday and charged with making terroristic threats. The law enforcement official has said authorities were trying to build a case against Eric Williams in the prosecutors' slayings while he remains jailed on a $3 million bond.

A probable cause affidavit says the ex-judge sent an email one day after the McLellands' bodies were discovered March 30 implying there would be another attack if authorities didn't respond to various demands. The email was sent from his personal computer.............

Two other people have been arrested for making terroristic threats during the investigation into the slayings, but authorities said they had no connection to the deaths...........

In the sentencing phase, Kim Williams testified in her husband's defense. She said she suffers from several illnesses, including rheumatoid arthritis and chronic fatigue syndrome. She said her husband was her sole caregiver as well as the caregiver for her two ailing parents.........more at link......

Arrest made. $10 million bond.
Update 12:25 p.m.: Kim Williams’ arrest warrant says she confessed to the entire plot, explaining her role and saying her husband was the shooter.
Authorities confirmed the charge and $10 million bail during a brief news conference at the Kaufman County sheriff’s department. Assistant District Attorney Mark Hasse was shot dead as he walked to the courthouse on the way to the courthouse on Jan. 31 and Mike and Cynthia McLelland were shot dead over Easter weekend.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20130417-kim-williams-wife-of-jailed-ex-kaufman-county-jp-eric-williams-arrested-on-capital-murder-charge.ece

Well that is a twist I hadn't expected. Did she go in voluntarily or did LE bring her in for interview?

It still leaves questions. Were there any others involved, who was the actual shooter, how long was this planned, where is the weapon, what was her involvement?

I can't say I expected her involvement. But I am glad the answers are coming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back