GUILTY TX - Kaufman Co. prosecutors Hasse, McLelland & Mrs McLelland slain in revenge plot

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe that the murders were ordered by someone who was prosecuted by the DA and Hasse, but the murders were carried out by individuals who
had allegiance to the one who ordered it. I am most certain that the Hasse murder was committed by the person affiliated with Aryan Nation.

I believe the person affiliated with the Aryan Nation, who committed the Hasse murder, drove a red Ford Ranger. I also have reason to believe that the Hasse murderer has worked under cover with the Feds and the Southern Poverty Law Center. He may be a rogue element.

I believe a person affiliated with the Aryan Nation, who committed the Hasse murder, drove a red Ford Ranger. I also have reason to believe that the Hasse murderer has worked under cover with the Feds and the Southern Poverty Law Center. He may be a rogue element.

I warned applicable State of Texas authorities about this individual and his suspicious background that I found through Google. Yet this person is still today wearing a law enforcement badge in Texas.

I warned applicable State of Texas authorities about this individual and his suspicious background that I found through Google. Yet this person is still today wearing a law enforcement badge in Texas.

I believe the person affiliated with the Aryan Nation, who committed the Hasse murder, drove a red Ford Ranger. I also have reason to believe that the Hasse murderer has worked under cover with the Feds and the Southern Poverty Law Center. He may be a rogue element.

Would you mind letting us know where you getting your suspect pool and info from? Do you know the individuals involved?

I submitted names, photos, websites, and other references. I think Governor Goodhair has a lot of cleaning up to do.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/McLelland-son--202035221.html

Can someone help me out here????? I can't get this link to work & please pardon me for being a dummy. There was an article today at wfaa.com on an interview with one of McLelland's sons. In the interview, he stated that he thought the killer/killers would eventually be found. I certainly hope so because it would be more than terrible if someone could just wipe out Kauffman County law enforcement personnel or law enforcement in any county.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/McLelland-son--202035221.html

Can someone help me out here????? I can't get this link to work & please pardon me for being a dummy. There was an article today at wfaa.com on an interview with one of McLelland's sons. In the interview, he stated that he thought the killer/killers would eventually be found. I certainly hope so because it would be more than terrible if someone could just wipe out Kauffman County law enforcement personnel or law enforcement in any county.

Looks like the right URL, I got the link, lets see if this link works.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/McLellands-son--202035221.html

Jesse Brister, known as "Bozo," was indicted Wednesday by a federal grand jury on two counts of mailing threatening communications to law enforcement, prosecutors said.

The indictment claims Brister, 27, of Conroe, on March 21 and March 28 mailed to the U.S. attorney in Dallas communication "that contained a threat to injure someone in retaliation for the prosecution of members of the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas," federal prosecutors said in a statement.

"Based on the serious nature of the threats in these letters, resources were diverted from important investigations, such as those in Kaufman County, to investigate these threats, which ultimately proved to be hoaxes," said U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of Texas Sarah R. Saldaña.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/justice/texas-threat-indictment/

BREAKING NEWS

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/sear...iams-mike-mclelland-mark-hasse-202764651.html

Investigators are searching the home of former Kaufman County justice of the peace Eric Williams, who has previously been questioned in the murders of District Attorney Mike McLelland, his wife Cynthia and prosecutor Mark Hasse.
Federal and local agencies, including the Kaufman County Sheriff's Department, the FBI and Texas Rangers, served the search warrant Friday afternoon. The document is sealed.
In March, Williams was convicted of theft by a public servant and burglary of a building. He was caught on courthouse surveillance coming and going from the county's IT department clutching computer equipment.

ETA

Wondered why LE had shutdown the whole neighborhood, now on local news broadcast, FOX affiliate, they are also searching the in-laws of EW, that live in the same neighborhood.

They surely have a reasonably valid purpose for obtaining a search warrant. Hopefully they will either be able to clear this guy or find the evidence they need to prosecute.

They're on the right trail. Now all they need to do is cast their eyes on a few of his former associates. There's going to be a big shakeup in a state organization as a result of this investigation. All of this has something to do with the love of guns.... and drugs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back