Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark by 8 pm. I wonder if a member of the church drives said vehicle and so they are all used to seeing it and know exactly what make it is.

I have family in that area. I've sent them the articles. That SUV would indeed stand out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/TimCiescoNBC5

Reporter covering the case

Tim Ciesco ‏@TimCiescoNBC5 4m4 minutes ago
Employees at First Assembly tell me a Spanish church uses their space every Tues night for prayer service. That's why Kayla Gomez was there.

Tim Ciesco ‏@TimCiescoNBC5 1h1 hour ago Bullard, TX
We're told the FBI is now bringing in resources from their Dallas office to aid in the search for Kayla Gomez. #AmberAlert #NBCDFWNow

Tim Ciesco ‏@TimCiescoNBC5 2h2 hours ago
Local, state, and federal agencies are all working this case. We've seen Bullard PD, Smith SO, Cherokee SO, Texas DPS, and FBI. #NBCDFWNow

View attachment 103959

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@32.1282296,-95.3052759,3a,15y,236.97h,86.98t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAZZKyLYe-iClY_KiiIYxRw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

From streetview of the church car park, June of this year.

A Red Cadillac SRX

n9vs3.jpg

Image source

That can't be June - I wonder if Google actually can put a correct date on that photo. It seems highly possible the witnesses mistook the car make/model. This one looks close enough, IMHO.

Also, that's not a Google streetview shot, is it? You can see the reflection of someone photographing that car on the car side panel.

I'm completely confused. When you click on the link, it's a different photo than this one with snow.

Ugh! Where are you Kayla? Hold on sweetie. They are coming to help you.
I just hope whoever has her just let's her go. I'm guessing there is no chance she could have run away. I also hope they have talked to family and friends. What a nightmare.

I grew up deeply involved in an AOG church. I will not tell you my first thought because it's unpleasant. I will say that the church doors were open from early morning until late evenings every day of the week. That doesn't always mean someone was there inside but typically someone was available. Sometimes members would need to come in to speak to the pastor, to prepare for a church meeting later, set up games for kids, pick up something they forgot, meet their friend there for a quick prayer, have choir practice, etc. I have come to assume in my adulthood that churches, for security reasons, would not have such an open door policy but I could be wrong.
I'm just wondering what brought this child to the church that night. Were other adults around doing something and she was playing outside waiting on her parents? Did this church have a ' daycare' type program or 'mother's day out' ? Often as kids we ran wild while the adults did their ' church stuff' and we didn't have much reason to worry about predators back in those days. Just offering some things to think on.

That can't be June - I wonder if Google actually can put a correct date on that photo. It seems highly possible the witnesses mistook the car make/model. This one looks close enough, IMHO.

Also, that's not a Google streetview shot, is it? You can see the reflection of someone photographing that car on the car side panel.

I'm completely confused. When you click on the link, it's a different photo than this one with snow.

The first picture Skibs posted is from google and the second one is a stock photo of the suspected vehicle.

The first picture Skibs posted is from google and the second one is a stock photo of the suspected vehicle.

Yes, the 2nd image is just a stock image of a red cadillac srx, (for comparison) the link is to the google image search where the image can be found.

Side note, I passed a red SRX pulling out of my neighborhood yesterday afternoon at around 5pm. I'm going to have to check around and see if one of my neighbors owns one or if someone was creeping around here.
Call the police immediately with this sighting! Please!

Tim Ciesco ‏@TimCiescoNBC5 5m5 minutes ago
UPDATE: I just spoke to Kayla Gomez's older brother over the phone. He wanted to talk things over with law enforcement before making a (1/2)

statement, but sent me these additional pictures of Kayla and asked me to share them (2/2). #NBCDFWNow #AmberAlert

CwRACC5WEAE03y1.jpg

CwRAQBnXEAArdEl.jpg

Such a cute little girl....I hope she is found quickly. Sending out prayers for her safe return.

Aw what a sweetie. How scary it must be for her and the family :(

FBI is now involved:
On Wednesday, Tyler Independent School District confirmed that an Amber Alert has been issued for Gomez, who is a Jack Elementary School student. An FBI task force will be at the Jack campus to investigate the situation. The district is assisting in the process as requested by officials.

Counselors will be at the campus to provide assistance and support as needed for staff and students.
http://www.kltv.com/story/33594864/missing-child-confirmed-student-at-tyler-isd-fbi-to-investigate

Tim Ciesco ‏@TimCiescoNBC5 5m5 minutes ago
UPDATE: I just spoke to Kayla Gomez's older brother over the phone. He wanted to talk things over with law enforcement before making a (1/2)

statement, but sent me these additional pictures of Kayla and asked me to share them (2/2). #NBCDFWNow #AmberAlert

CwRACC5WEAE03y1.jpg

CwRAQBnXEAArdEl.jpg

I'm very curious about what there will be in the brother's statement that he had to "talk over" with LE.

I wonder if they are confusing the care with that of someone that works at the church. Hopes this turns out ok, but it appears this is out of character for her to leave on her on accord.

This was all over our news this morning when I was getting ready for work. I live a hour from Bullard so will definitely be keeping my eyes open. Hope she's found quick and safely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee