Found Deceased TX - Kayla Gomez-Orozco, 10, Bullard, 1 Nov 2016 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Spellbound, my friend. I can't seem to stop crying. My DH is concerned. But maybe it has to do with an accumulation of events. Idk. I do have a broken foot, which I am depressed about. Still, The trauma of this little girl is devastating. (((hugs)))

Your husband is right to be concerned neesaki. :heartbeat: Depression, injury and trauma can pile up and put you in an unhealthy place. Please take care of yourself. Get off the computer, get hugs from your husband, fix a big bowl of ice cream or popcorn and watch a funny movie. Don't come back until you stop crying and get some rest. Lilibet's orders. :) That won't mean you don't care about Kayla. But you need a break IMO so you can be your best. Big hugs.

Your husband is right to be concerned neesaki. :heartbeat: Depression, injury and trauma can pile up and put you in an unhealthy place. Please take care of yourself. Get off the computer, get hugs from your husband, fix a big bowl of ice cream or popcorn and watch a funny movie. Don't come back until you stop crying and get some rest. Lilibet's orders. :) That won't mean you don't care about Kayla. But you need a break IMO so you can be your best. Big hugs.

You are so precious, Lilibet. As always. I will take your orders. (((hugs))). And, thank you too, my friend.

Yes, this. I've mentioned it before in the thread ... we all come to the "hobby" of true crime via different paths, but if it is affecting your day to day emotional well-being, it's time for a break. No shame in that.

You are so precious, Lilibet. As always. I will take your orders. (((hugs))). And, thank you too, my friend.

Atta girl. :D You'll be fine. And you can have popcorn AND ice cream if you want. Pamper yourself. We want our precious neesaki to feel better. More hugs!

Please do not post social media accounts of random people who would not appreciate their accounts being linked back to a crime sleuthing forum, let alone the thread of an accused killer.

:tyou:

Yes, this. I've mentioned it before in the thread ... we all come to the "hobby" of true crime via different paths, but if it is affecting your day to day emotional well-being, it's time for a break. No shame in that.

Well said!

Ok, another glass of wine. That should do it. Something has to work, right? :tears:

I will see your wine with a tequila shot. This is devastating. Hugs to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've mentioned it before, but somehow these utterly predictable cases are the worst. :( You just know them when you see them, usually within the first few posts. This kind, and the "husband was the last one to see his wife alive" kind.

Guess we can be thankful that certain criminals are reliably stupid. :(

Yep. I knew it was this guy from the first mention too. Nothing about that story added up.

RIP Kayla. You deserved better and I hope you get justice.

Hi everyone.

A new thread will be opened in about 10 minutes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee