Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems it's possible.

Yes possible but I'm hoping like hades that KG gave him those wounds and I hope she gave him a good swift kick in the nuts as well. is what he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has this fb been posted yet? Not much there.

https://www.facebook.com/gustavo.zavala.1656

It looks like the 2 year old discussed in the article is closer to 3 ... I know we don't sleuth family but to answer the "buckling" question, I think it's pretty sure it wasn't into an infant carrier.
Better get your screenshots in now, because that page will disappear any minute now (what little there is available).

ETA, I don't know if he ever had them on his friend's list, but no one from Kayla's family is there now that I can see.

I don't have a link that says LE spoke with him early on but IMO anyway it seems like if he tried to avoid them that alone would draw their suspicions. It's days later and we can still see scabs on his face anyway. And (again IMO) I think that LE interviewed everyone who was in church that night pronto, starting with immediate family. Especially any family members who have a criminal past. Who was the last person to see Kayla.

Hopefully we'll get more info as time goes on. LE not naming names today (and that went well, right? ;)) and getting search warrants even though they had the property owner's consent tells me they're trying to do everything by the book to protect the investigation but I hope they'll release at least some of the timeline and autopsy results.

All I can say is, from the perspective of what my DH said if it involved his child or family member, he'd do something to that SOB. He wouldn't wait. I have a hard time believing that Kayla's male family members didn't confront him. And maybe something went down, thus the facial injuries. I honestly don't think Kayla did that to him, he very possibly did something to subdue her to make her helpless to fight him. JMO

That's what I'm wondering. Those wounds look kind of fresh. His wife was heavily involved in looking for her. They even tagged her on Kayla's new RIP page on Facebook. So obviously there isn't any Ill will against the wife from the rest of the family.

A violent man like this would no way allow his wife to even touch him. She was probably extremely fearful of him, and would have most likely cowered down. What a horrible monster he is. JMO

I just returned home from the vigil, there were so many people there a lot of the little small girls were whipping away tears it was so sad..Her mom,dad and brother was there. It was heartbreaking when Kayla's father spoke he shared so many memories of her..He said as he awoke for work in the mornings he would be quiet as possible not to wake Kayla,but it never failed as soon as he started his morning prayer..Kayla always popped in to pray with him. pta teacher said she has known Kayla since she was 5 and she was a radiant child that loved everyone she ended by saying Kayla may not be here with us, but she will remain in our hearts and a Jack Patriot forever.

There is a video here (I think this is OK to post) from a prayer service with family and neighbors during the time Kayla was missing. It is so heartbreaking, but really brought this into my heart even stronger. I believe Kayla's mother is wearing the white sweater, I do not know which man is her father. Now it all feels real, no longer just a story. :tears:

https://www.facebook.com/KETKnbc/videos/1316377068382273/?hc_ref=SEARCH

I just returned home from the vigil, there were so many people there a lot of the little small girls were whipping away tears it was so sad..Her mom,dad and brother was there. It was heartbreaking when Kayla's father spoke he shared so many memories of her..He said as he awoke for work in the mornings he would be quiet as possible not to wake Kayla,but it never failed as soon as he started his morning prayer..Kayla always popped in to pray with him. pta teacher said she has known Kayla since she was 5 and she was a radiant child that loved everyone she ended by saying Kayla may not be here with us, but she will remain in our hearts and a Jack Patriot forever.

I'm so glad you were able to be there and support this family. I can't imagine the hurt that must have been so palpable. Bless you!

I forgot to put in my post about the vigil..a young man about 9-10 walked up to me handed me the vigil prayer that had amazing grace on it,stood side by side with me,took the candle from my hand and held it up to the paper so we could sing together,when it was over he said thank you handed me the candle back and smiled then he left..that was a warming feeling..well i cant explain it,,but off topic i was a hot mess and a news lady was filming me and him i hope that don't make the news lol

Downloaded the photo from the Smith County website and then enlarged the photo, and those scratches are huge. One mark in his mustache even looks like it might be a bite mark. Makes me wonder if the intent was rape, but when Kayla fought him, he went into a rage and killed her. But

I keep trying to figure out the logistics. It would have been easy for him to tell her that her mother said for him to take her home (little girls would ask their mother before they would leave otherwise). No struggle required here. But what about when he got her home. He couldn't let his wife see her. I had since a comment where someone had since someone on the lake dam behind the church leaving quickly. I wonder if he went there to bind and gag her and put her into the car trunk until he dropped his child off with mother, and then went back to do his business with Kayla. It's too awful to even think about.

Thank you for this. I've been crying all evening, my DH, I'm sure thinks there's something seriously wrong with me. Seriously. I can never, and will never , be able to understand a crime of this nature. So, I cry. :tears:

Thank you for this. I've been crying all evening, my DH, I'm sure thinks there's something seriously wrong with me. Seriously. I can never, and will never , be able to understand a crime of this nature. So, I cry. :tears:

I can totally relate except my dh will follow cases here sometimes and is as heartbroken as I am over this one. It's devastating. Many prayers for Kayla's family. I can't even imagine the hurt their feeling.

:therethere: Sweet neesaki​, I think we all understand how you are feeling. There is no understanding of how someone can take a child's life and toss them away like this. :grouphug: for all of us.

:therethere: Sweet neesaki​, I think we all understand how you are feeling. There is no understanding of how someone can take a child's life and toss them away like this. :grouphug: for all of us.

Thank you, Spellbound, my friend. I can't seem to stop crying. My DH is concerned. But maybe it has to do with an accumulation of events. Idk. I do have a broken foot, which I am depressed about. Still, The trauma of this little girl is devastating. (((hugs))) It's such a horrendous affair, it's beyond imaginable to me, this poor sweet girl. :tears:

Is anyone crying with me? Because I still am. :tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member