Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too feel like he shouldn't say there is no threat or nothing to worry about if they have no clue who did this. Or do they?

His tone was very interesting...

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

What his tone? I didn't watch.

I'm wondering if she had a secret relationship with an older male that lived near by and their meeting spot was the dog park. Then he had her follow him somewhere and it all went downhill after that. Could be the reason parents didn't know where the friend lived. Maybe she made a friend up.

In an earlier post, someone stated they did research and found that trash pickup at the apartments is on Mondays and Thursdays which means her body was put in a dumpster somewhere outside of the complex. However, someone on FB stated they live in the complex and that trash pickup is on Tuesdays, which could mean her body was placed in a dumpster located in the complex.

That was me. I found the info on the city of Bedford site. http://www.bedfordtx.gov/administration/customer/

The thing is, we don't actually know if her body was actually placed in a dumpster at all. It certainly seems logical but LE have not actually confirmed that yet.

I think it would be helpful to know where the worker found her. The video begins after she is already moved to where LE is working. If she was near there right on the edge at the bottom I could see someone it being more likely that someone may have hopped the fence (It looks no taller than 3 or 4 feet and not extremely secure) and leaving her there. If she was found farther up I do not think it would be easy for someone to carry her and climb the pile, especially without leaving any trail.

Is it accessible at night via woods, etc? Maybe she was dumped there outside of garbage pickup?

I didn't watch the collection process but recall some of you who did discussing apparent blue shorts she was wearing. To me, that tells me the chances of this being a sexually motivated crime is less likely so what's the motive and who would harm her? Those thoughts make a lot of difference to me in narrowing down potential perps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bbm - That's a good point. Let's hope you're right.

Do any locals know what the dumpsters look like in this apt community? I used to work at an apt community in N. FW, and the dumpsters were taller with two sliding doors, one on each side. The doors were kind of difficult to slide open, and at only 4'11 I had to toss the bag of trash up and in the open door. I say that to say, if they are similar dumpsters it would be difficult (though not impossible) to "fall in" or even get in voluntarily without help or a step stool or something.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I think it would be helpful to know where the worker found her. The video begins after she is already moved to where LE is working. If she was near there right on the edge at the bottom I could see someone it being more likely that someone may have hopped the fence (It looks no taller than 3 or 4 feet and not extremely secure) and leaving her there. If she was found farther up I do not think it would be easy for someone to carry her and climb the pile, especially without leaving any trail.

landfill.jpg

At the end of the video, there are LE still standing where they were working on her (1) but then other LE go over to locations 2 and 3. Location 2, the officer actually walks into the trash heap but the other officer walks around to the area where fresh dirt is and walks along the edge. If I had to guess, I'd guess that was the general area she was discovered. Somewhere between 2 and 3 on this still shot from the video.

I think it's going to be someone close to her. I'm not too sure of the whole vague "friends" story.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

attachment.php

At the end of the video, there are LE still standing where they were working on her (1) but then other LE go over to locations 2 and 3. Location 2, the officer actually walks into the trash heap but the other officer walks around to the area where fresh dirt is and walks along the edge. If I had to guess, I'd guess that was the general area she was discovered. Somewhere between 2 and 3 on this still shot from the video.

Great work!

what are you thinking?

Thats for another thread and it's been debated ad nauseam. I don't want to bring that debate here. But suffice it to say that many consider the possibility that in that other case the perp is in jail.

I think it's going to be someone close to her. I'm not too sure of the whole vague "friends" story.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I suspect she told one "friend" one thing, and another "friend" something else - and that's why the stories didn't line up. Possibly.

In an earlier post, someone stated they did research and found that trash pickup at the apartments is on Mondays and Thursdays which means her body was put in a dumpster somewhere outside of the complex. However, someone on FB stated they live in the complex and that trash pickup is on Tuesdays, which could mean her body was placed in a dumpster located in the complex.

Could it be that the apartment has private trash pick up. I know in Indiana apartments have private service not city.

Do any locals know what the dumpsters look like in this apt community? I used to work at an apt community in N. FW, and the dumpsters were taller with two sliding doors, one on each side. The doors were kind of difficult to slide open, and at only 4'11 I had to toss the bag of trash up and in the open door. I say that to say, if they are similar dumpsters it would be difficult (though not impossible) to "fall in" or even get in voluntarily without help or a step stool or something.

Not a local but I found this on Google Maps. It's pretty far but this is what the dumpsters look in her apartment complex. It's like one of those tall uncover sturdy ones. Almost looks like the kind you would rent then they come to take it away, but that wouldn't make sense.
attachment.php

Attachments

• d.jpg
    d.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 351

It isn't secure. At all.

Not a local but I found this on Google Maps. It's pretty far but this is what the dumpsters look in her apartment complex. It's like one of those tall uncover sturdy ones. Almost looks like the kind you would rent then they come to take it away, but that wouldn't make sense.
attachment.php
That DOES look like a construction type dumpster. I wonder if they are renovating the apts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member