Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know about this. It seems like the security and workers on that side would make it too big of a risk to try to walk across unnoticed. There must be precautions, or else there would be liability issues if someone wandered over and was hit by one of the trucks or something. It seems like it would be much easier and safer to find a dumpster in another area to throw off LE. jmo

In this video https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10154536641772093/ it looks like it would be possible for her to have been transported there in a vehicle.

Still from the vid

vidstill.jpg

Even though the dump is open to the public, I'm pretty sure you can't just drive your vehicle to the heap. I would think there's an intake area and that the staff at the dump then moves the trash from the intake area to the heap. She was most definitely put into a dumpster, IMO.

[h=1]Bedford PD Not Yet Calling Missing Teen’s Death A Murder[/h]
Chief Jeff Gibson said they are not calling Kaytlynn’s case a murder investigation because the medical examiner has not released an official cause of death, but said while they have no suspect or person of interest police do not believe the community is in danger.
While investigators with the Bedford Police Department did attend Kaytlynn’s autopsy, the Chief declined to say what injuries she may or may not have sustained and only said, “The medical examiner’s office is still diligently working their investigation and as soon as we have a cause of death I will release that.”
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/23/bedford-pd-to-give-update-on-teen-death-investigation/

It's very troubling that LE waited almost 24 hours to alert the general public that she was missing.

Considering she's a minor who can't drive herself away and she wasn't with her friend, I feel LE should've released something Monday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all fairness they were probably checking the leads the family gave and then checks leads her friends gave before going public.

In this video https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10154536641772093/ it looks like it would be possible for her to have been transported there in a vehicle.

Still from the vid

attachment.php

The link isn't working for me. I would hope there's a fence around this or some other kind of security. I can't see something like this being wide open to the public. I'm not familiar with these dump sites. Are they secured or unsecured?

???? ok what on earth other than suicide, did someone run over her accidently then panic?

I want to know why the public should not be worried

Police went door-to-door Wednesday night asking neighbors if they knew anything about Cargill’s disappearance. Up until Thursday, she was listed as a runway.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/22/bedford-pd-missing-teen-landfill-body/

I get so Angry that 95% Missing people get tagged as "Runaways"...UGGHH
The First 12-24 Hours are so critical to these cases !!

RIP Kaytlynn !! I feel so sad for her family :(

If the ME is waiting on a toxicology report, it may be some time before they release a COD.

Thought off the top of my head.....

???? ok what on earth other than suicide, did someone run over her accidently then panic?

I want to know why the public should not be worried
Suicide crossed my mind at one point, but the dumpster/landfill aspect points in a different direction. Sometimes LE will say the public is not at risk if they feel the incident was personally directed at the victim and not just a random attack. I have no idea if that is what they are thinking in this situation, but it might be one possibility.

Suicide crossed my mind at one point, but the dumpster/landfill aspect points in a different direction. Sometimes LE will say the public is not at risk if they feel the incident was personally directed at the victim and not just a random attack. I have no idea if that is what they are thinking in this situation, but it might be one possibility.

Unless she crawled into a dumpster and then committed suicide (which I highly doubt).

[video=twitter;878271218348167169]https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/878271218348167169[/video]

[video=twitter;878272658168729605]https://twitter.com/HomaBashNBC5/status/878272658168729605[/video]

Well she didn't kill herself and then crawl
into a dumpster. And I've never heard of someone crawling into a dumpster, covering themselves with trash and then somehow killing themselves. So if he's saying there is no danger to the community then perhaps:

1. They think it was a family issue not likely to be replicated to others outside the family.
2. They think it was an isolated incident by people/person that they can keep precise tabs on (possibly because they're minors?)
3. They have the person they are certain, but cannot yet say is a suspect, in jail on something unrelated
and are just getting their ducks in a row.
4. They aren't being truthful about danger to the community.

Could she have been crawling inside the dumpster to retrieve something? I'm reaching, I know. :-/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

The road at the landfill where you see all the cars is a dirt road and is on the premises. Additionally, it would be pretty lucky for someone to put her exactly where they are putting new trash.

I trust the TV news outlets NOT at all. They don't fact check and say whatever they want - a lot of times for ratings. Only reliable resource is LE or newspapers (who at least still fact check - mostly)

This drives me insane. That's what they said in the first presser for Liberty and Abigail, and there's still a killer on the loose!!

Maybe. But not necessarily.

The link isn't working for me. I would hope there's a fence around this or some other kind of security. I can't see something like this being wide open to the public. I'm not familiar with these dump sites. Are they secured or unsecured?

The entrance to the dump is definitely gated (with hours posted), and I will assume the entire property is fenced. I know we're all just speculating here but it's possible someone who works at the landfill or someone who wouldn't have any reason to be thought suspicious, took her right to where the current pile is, knowing she'd be covered up by the next round of disposals.

In an earlier post, someone stated they did research and found that trash pickup at the apartments is on Mondays and Thursdays which means her body was put in a dumpster somewhere outside of the complex. However, someone on FB stated they live in the complex and that trash pickup is on Tuesdays, which could mean her body was placed in a dumpster located in the complex.

The question is, is the area where the trash service providers dump their garbage accessible to the public or do you need a permit or pass a booth or something?
Is it accessible at night via woods, etc? Maybe she was dumped there outside of garbage pickup?

I didn't watch the collection process but recall some of you who did discussing apparent blue shorts she was wearing. To me, that tells me the chances of this being a sexually motivated crime is less likely so what's the motive and who would harm her? Those thoughts make a lot of difference to me in narrowing down potential perps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member