Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;877711292202602496]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Journalist/status/877711292202602496[/video]

Why are they so sure she is a "missing runaway"? Or is that just media paraphrasing or assuming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also .... they found a body in a landfill that is awaiting ID ... and at the same time, they are knocking on doors looking for her. So we can assume the body is not her??? How confusing.

c0e9325a32bd8eae99612d1f2b80799c.jpg

From her apartments to Arlington Landfill.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anyone for a cup of confusion?

Bedford Police: Case Of Missing Teen And Body Found Not Connected

Bedford police are not confirming it is Kaytlynn, but say they are awaiting more information from the Tarrant County Medical Examiners Office.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/poli...n-disappearance-of-14-year-old-girl/451107853

Thank you, Pink, for always being on top of things. I truly appreciate your tenacity and tireless determination on case after case here!

So thankful this is NOT Kaytlynn! Now...where are you? Come home!

Since the body has not been identified, are they saying it's for sure not her? Or just that the two investigations are unrelated at this point?

Since the body has not been identified, are they saying it's for sure not her? Or just that the two investigations are unrelated at this point?

If you can figure that out, drinks are on me!

Also .... they found a body in a landfill that is awaiting ID ... and at the same time, they are knocking on doors looking for her. So we can assume the body is not her??? How confusing.

They wouldn't stop the investigation just because they found a body. There is good reason to keep the investigation going, and not waste precious time while waiting for confirmation of identity of the remains.

There are potential witnesses to find and questions to ask. The first few hours are critical to hopes of solving the case. Why would the investigation stop?!

"Miles away, police were also on scene at the Oak Creek Apartments. Detectives went door-to-door searching for information regarding the disappearance of Kaytlynn Cargill, 14."
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/21/bedford-police-case-of-missing-teen-and-body-found-not-connected/

I watched a little bit of the video & to me the body looked taller that what KC would be, but that's just how I saw it, I'm no expert.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I watched a little bit of the video & to me the body looked taller that what KC would be, but that's just how I saw it, I'm no expert.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

I thought that at first, but when they were carrying the body bag to the coroner's van, the body did not look as tall.

This is still the only news station reporting the body found is not connected to Kaytlynn. I hope their report is the correct one.

Bedford PD Busy With Missing Teen & Landfill Body Investigations

There was speculation a body discovered at a North Texas landfill and the case of a teenager missing out of Bedford were related, but police now say there is no connection.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/06/22/bedford-pd-missing-teen-landfill-body/

I find it odd after Kaytlynn asked her friends to watch her dog and did not return, they just tied the dog to a fence rather than taking it back to Kaytlynn's house. I guess they may not have known where she lived?

What in the world? I've never heard of this. Seems pretty dangerous for a young girl, but I guess no more so than any other SM out there. It says it's a live stream video chat. "YouNow is the best way to discover talented broadcasters, watch live streams and video chat live with people from around the world." [h=1][/h]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#