Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the world? I've never heard of this. Seems pretty dangerous for a young girl, but I guess no more so than any other SM out there. It says it's a live stream video chat. "YouNow is the best way to discover talented broadcasters, watch live streams and video chat live with people from around the world." [h=1][/h]

I hate the internet sometimes.

[video=twitter;877882144735076352]https://twitter.com/BrittJeffersCBS/status/877882144735076352[/video]

[video=twitter;877852287493955584]https://twitter.com/LarryNBC5/status/877852287493955584[/video]

That broadcast.... ugh. I just want to cry at her naivety towards the dangers.

She gave away so much personal information about herself just with the shirt she was wearing. If someone spent the time they could have found where she practices and followed her and learned her routine.

I can see that it would be easy to pass her off as a boy if one was trying to hide her in plain view. I sincerely hope the possible Seagoville sighting was looked in to.

[video=twitter;877891622024785920]https://twitter.com/BrittJeffersCBS/status/877891622024785920[/video]

The Tarrant County Medical examiners office confirms that the body found in the Arlington landfill was a female. No ID yet.

[video=twitter;877899509329793024]https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/877899509329793024[/video]

"UPDATE: @startelegram reporting body found in Arlington landfill is that of a young female"

Oh, no :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

But surely they would know if it's her, it's only been a couple of days. Why are they dangling this out there unless it's to buy themselves time and throw off the perp?

[video=twitter;877899509329793024]https://twitter.com/wfaachannel8/status/877899509329793024[/video]

"UPDATE: @startelegram reporting body found in Arlington landfill is that of a young female"

Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is sounding grim. I hate to be negative. This LE is leaving us confused for a reason and that is most likely buying them time to find the suspected perp.
I pray I am wrong.
jmo

ps, I remember in my early years at WS, I was always so innocent. I was wrong about so many cases. Sadly, the longer I am here and follow all of the most horrendous crimes, I have lost my optimism.
These crimes never make sense, never get easier, and never end.

This is sounding grim. I hate to be negative. This LE is leaving us confused for a reason and that is most likely buying them time to find the suspected perp.
I pray I am wrong.
jmo

ps, I remember in my early years at WS, I was always so innocent. I was wrong about so many cases. Sadly, the longer I am here and follow all of the most horrendous crimes, I have lost my optimism.
These crimes never make sense, never get easier, and never end.

You and I have both been at this a long time, we both just said the same thing. :(

But surely they would know if it's her, it's only been a couple of days. Why are they dangling this out there unless it's to buy themselves time and throw off the perp?

I hate to suggest this, but maybe her face was damaged beyond recognition and they need to compare dentals? That would take a day, at least, and they just found the body yesterday afternoon. They also have to tell the family before they tell the public. I'm hoping we will get a news conference today.

I hate to suggest this, but maybe her face was damaged beyond recognition and they need to compare dentals? That would take a day, at least, and they just found the body yesterday afternoon. They also have to tell the family before they tell the public. I'm hoping we will get a news conference today.

I'm thinking the same, I didn't want to say that...but yes. :(

Typhenie Johnson is still missing and was last seen around the area. I'm glad they are checking to see if the body in the landfill could be another missing person.

They will know if it is someone who went missing this week vs skeletal remains (someone who went missing a while ago-- wouldn't take long to become skeletal in the Texas summer, though).

The fact that they haven't said it isn't Kaytlynn speaks volumes to me. She should be fairly easy to rule out because 1. She is nearly the size of a child, most missing adults would be significantly larger and 2. Not much time for decomp yet.

Hello Gardener,
I agree. Also, if no clothing was found with the body.

I fear that this is Kaytlynn and hope someone has information to lead LE to who did this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member