GUILTY TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, murdered, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wow, definitely don't want you on a jury.. all murderers under 18 are not responsible.. got it.
I guess the age for driver's licenses should be raised.. a 'child' shouldn't be wielding two tons of death down the road.

Please don't get me wrong, I think the suspect is guilty as sin regardless of his age. However there is a reason that auto insurance rates for teenage drivers are exorbitant. Most have not matured sufficiently to be as responsible as an adult. I do believe that when a kid goes as far as killing another human, they have committed an adult crime & should be treated accordingly.

On August 16th 2017 Detective Shelly, Inv Versocki and I went to REDACTED Bedford Texas to interview REDACTED. It should be noted that REDACTED's mother REDACTED was present at the interview. REDACTED provided a time line of events for that day and her conversation with REDACTED on June 19th 2017. REDACTED was in Alabama on that date, but was texting, calling and face timing with REDACTED. She spoke of circumstances of Kaytlynn coming to the apartment to buy marijuana which Kaytlynn was going to later make "DAB" and give it back to REDACTED
There you go. It is not ONLY SOURCE1 using the drugs story. Suspect's gf knew of KC's involvement as well.

----
Not even one comment on this?

that isn't what she said. you are putting words in her mouth. of course the players should be held accountable.

wow, definitely don't want you on a jury.. all murderers under 18 are not responsible.. got it.
I guess the age for driver's licenses should be raised.. a 'child' shouldn't be wielding two tons of death down the road.

some teens are just as lethal as adults.
this Teen killed another teen with a hammer a d dumped her in a landfill. tried to get ppl to cover for him.
no conscious.... if he hurt her accidentally and fessed up thats a different story this was a COLD BLOODED MURDER.
hes dangerous.

I said nothing about the kid not being held accountable. This crime happened in MY community and he went to school with my children last year. Yes, he should be held accountable!

I said the players are all children - they do not think through things with the reasoning processes of an adult. Teenagers are not adults.

Should be driving age be raised? Quite honestly I think it should. I have three teenagers. My oldest got his license at 16. He is generally not a risk taker and makes calculated decisions. My daughter is 17 and she does not have a license, primarily because she has significant anxiety and I'm not comfortable with her driving unattended until I am more certain that she can better handle something unexpected without panicking and driving into a wall, or another person. I have a 16-year-old son who has ADD and is rather impulsive. I worry the most about him getting licensed. Driving age really should be dependent on the person, but there's no way to legislate that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, there is TexasNurse. You might have overlooked this part:

Maybe infants? They are not children in its biological sense -- they are teenagers!

We also don't know when she came back to Texas from Alabama. They didn't interview her until almost 2 months later. Was she out of town for a month visiting family and only talking to him by FaceTime the whole month? We don't know. I'll reserve judgement of the GFs actions or inactions until more information is known.

Thank you very much for posting this. Since the beginning of this case I have tried my best to describe how nice our little city is. With some people I don't think my message ever penetrated. For some it was not 'affluent' enough while others have thought it as nothing other than a ghetto.

On a side note...City of Bedford, TX ranked 23rd Best places to live by Money Magazine.
http://time.com/money/collection/best-places-to-live-2017/4924338/bedford-texas/

This city really sounds like a fine city. And this murder, should hopefully keep their citizens involved with all aspects of keeping their community safe. That really is what most of us strive for. Even with our differences. We all know that a safe community, for everyone, will keep all of us happy with our families. Also a bump. Forever 14 year old KC, shouldn't be on Page 3 in here.

A cross was dedicated to Kaytlynn this past Sunday in Our Garden of Angels, where for quite a few years, people have erected crosses in honor of murder victims. Ironically the garden is located on the same street as the landfill where her body was found & is in very close proximity to the landfill. Read about it here:

http://www.ourgardenofangels.org/

Thank you very much for posting this. Since the beginning of this case I have tried my best to describe how nice our little city is. With some people I don't think my message ever penetrated. For some it was not 'affluent' enough while others have thought it as nothing other than a ghetto.

Sigh. I feel bad reading this and even worse for replying. Please don't take this as a hit against you. I mean this as a more blanket statement.

It seems to me most areas at least in the US are thought of in this way or similar descriptions are used or misused.

I grew up in the country. The folks from bigger towns called us Hicks. The next town over was "more country" so many in my town would often call people in that town Hicks or red necks. People in these 2 towns would look at the suburbs as nice or rich town and then there was the big city. Ignore the notion that there are good and bad areas everywhere for a moment. Everywhere in the city was a ghetto to some of these people. Next up was the coast. Nevermind that far more poor loved in this town than rich but because of the beautiful mansions on display in a prominent part of the town many called this place golden part of the state. Now if you lived in one of those mansions I'm sure every other place in the state was a dump. But being it's lived many places and in many different income levels in my short time in this planet I have a (I doubt it's unique but if it is so be it) perspective. Every group seems to feel someone is better or worse than they are. This goes even for where and when they live. What they have and don't. I guess its the general idea of the grass is always greener. Well in this one not only is the grass always greener but looking the other way the grass at the same time is also always browned more on the other side of the fence.

Every place every person has their good and not so good parts. I'm always amazed by the fact that no matter where you go (at least where I've been) things can always be better or worse at the same time.

I'm glad that you like where you are. I'm sure it fits well for you for whatever reason. I think you're done youre piece of the pie proudly.

My point to this way too long of a post is... Ahhh shucks. I don't really know. Just saying what tickled my brain and wanted to share. LOL

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

No offense taken to your post. Way back on the first thread a person alluded that there much more prestigious places to live in the DFW Metroplex & that is true. However I & many others do not have the income to be George W. Bush's next door neighbor. Another person outright stated that Kaytlynn's apartment had to have been a dump or a murder wouldn't have occurred there. Those two statements got my blood to boiling.

:bump:as we await justice for this child:rose::rose:

yes, tried as an adult.. and any participants or conspirators arrested and charged as well.

New info on the case? I haven’t heard because the local news is carrying Sherin’s missing kid case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katelyn26
Back