TX - Kendrick Lee, 8, murdered, 3 sibs abandoned, Houston, 20 Oct 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not surprised but heartbroken for the children and what they have gone through. Many prayers for them and they won't be forgotten. RIP little one. For some reason I don't feel the need to know mom's and bf's problem as it's obvious.

From Ed Gonzalez’s Facebook page (Harris county sheriff)
Ed Gonzalez
Arrest update for incident at Green Crest:
Brian W. Coulter (12-12-89) has been charged in the murder of the complainant. The complainant was 8 years old at the time of his death in 2020. Coulter is the boyfriend of the murdered child’s mother.
The mother of the murdered child, Gloria Y. Williams (12-26-85) has been charged with the charges of Injury to a Child by Omission and Tampering with Evidence (human corpse).
Additional charges are expected to be filed. Both Coulter & Williams are in custody.
Phenomenal work by all our team members involved in this investigation.
May the deceased child Rest In Peace. May the other children receive the love, healing, and support they need and deserve.

Ed Gonzalez
Arrest update for incident at Green Crest:
Brian W. Coulter (12-12-89) has been charged in the murder of the complainant. The complainant was 8 years old at the time of his death in 2020. Coulter is the boyfriend of the murdered child’s mother.
The mother of the murdered child, Gloria Y. Williams (12-26-85) has been charged with the charges of Injury to a Child by Omission and Tampering with Evidence (human corpse).
Additional charges are expected to be filed. Both Coulter & Williams are in custody.
Phenomenal work by all our team members involved in this investigation.
May the deceased child Rest In Peace. May the other children receive the love, healing, and support they need and deserve.
I'm surprised that only the mother's boyfriend is charged with murder. The living children must have had a lot to tell LE. I hope they're receiving ample MH support and whatever foods their poor bodies desire.

I'm surprised that only the mother's boyfriend is charged with murder. The living children must have had a lot to tell LE. I hope they're receiving ample MH support and whatever foods their poor bodies desire.

I read that LE said there will be more charges, so maybe the mom will be charged with murder too. Her charges seemed … light.. imo

I can’t even imagine the level of <modsnip> up a person has to be, not to report the murder of a child!!! I assume somebody has been collecting government assistance $$$ on 4 kids and they didn’t want to lose any of it. People are shady <modsnip>. It bothers me that the neighbor didn’t call LE regarding the odor? People call 911 to report bad smells all the time.! I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the property managers get interviewed by LE. I think they knew all along what was going on in that apartment. How could they not?
“What’s done in the dark, will come to the light.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I can’t even imagine the level of <modsnip> up a person has to be, not to report the murder of a child!!! I assume somebody has been collecting government assistance $$$ on 4 kids and they didn’t want to lose any of it. People are shady <modsnip>. It bothers me that the neighbor didn’t call LE regarding the odor? People call 911 to report bad smells all the time.! I’d love to be a fly on the wall when the property managers get interviewed by LE. I think they knew all along what was going on in that apartment. How could they not?
“What’s done in the dark, will come to the light.”
BBM. This literally happened in my building last week when someone hotboxed the bathroom and the odor seeped up a couple floors through the fans - we had cops everywhere in our 5 story building trying to find where the odor was coming from. That was marijuana… I can’t imagine someone not calling the cops for the stench of a corpse!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/10/25/skeletal-remians-found-in-houston/

Harris County Sheriff Ed Gonzalez (D) said during a news conference Sunday evening “…they also found remains that could be a minor’s and that appeared to have been abandoned there, also “for an extended period of time,” Gonzalez said.

“And I emphasize extended.”

“They were in there while the body was deteriorating,”
said Gonzalez, who was visibly disturbed. In his career, he said, he had “never seen a scenario like this” with such “horrific circumstances.” Other members of the sheriff’s office were also “very troubled by this,” he said.

Gonzalez added that the siblings apparently “were fending for each other” and that the 15-year-old was taking care of the younger children.

Mother, boyfriend charged in Harris County child abandonment case

A woman, Linda Smith, learned, along with the rest of Houston, that authorities rescued the three children. She had no idea until Tuesday that her 7-year-old grandson was among them.

Her voice hushed with worry as she asked about another child. His name was not among the three now in Child Protective Services custody.

Smith last saw the children in 2016 when she forced Williams out of her south Houston home after a dispute. The mother took the boys with her.

“I feel like I failed them,” Smith said.

She saw the occasional photo of them on Facebook. Williams messaged her in September about a sick relative and appeared then to be overwhelmed, Smith continued. She assumes the kids were a handful.

<modsnip> This lady can’t be serious and this cannot be real life.

BBM. This literally happened in my building last week when someone hotboxed the bathroom and the odor seeped up a couple floors through the fans - we had cops everywhere in our 5 story building trying to find where the odor was coming from. That was marijuana… I can’t imagine someone not calling the cops for the stench of a corpse!
I know !!! I read the article where the neighbor said she couldn’t even turn on her a/c, because it would carry the smell straight into her unit & the stench was so bad !! If it was me and I’ve complained to management & they’re not fixing the problem, I’m gonna go ahead and take matters into my own hands. But it seems like the buck stopped at the property manager. no one was willing to take it any further. Even the kind neighbors who fed the boys. They knew something was not right. Just pick up the phone and have someone come out to do a welfare check. those boys would have been out of that environment sooner. They say it takes an entire village to raise a child. If so, we the villagers are doing a crappy job. We all need to do better to protect them. Our children should not be living or dying, this way.

This is the boyfriends Instagram

Login • Instagram

once you get over the major secondhand embarrassment from his videos, it seems like in February he started to go more down hill as a person. Saying he’s a crip, the face tats, tinfoil grill…

oh, and he has a tattoo that says “FOE - family over everything”. What a

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Yeah. She’s living 15 minutes away all loved up, while her own flesh and blood are living in squalor, malnourished, and with no electricity. She brought them into this world, they should be more precious to her than anything. They were her responsibility. How any parent could stand by and watch someone hurt their child, I will never, ever, comprehend!

These children were failed on multiple levels. This is just beyond.
What about the school system not checking in on them when they hadn’t attended school for over a year? Wouldn’t they call CPS? Maybe they couldn’t find them?
Maybe that building is half empty or something?

This is the boyfriends Instagram

Login • Instagram

once you get over the major secondhand embarrassment from his videos, it seems like in February he started to go more down hill as a person. Saying he’s a crip, the face tats, tinfoil grill…

oh, and he has a tattoo that says “FOE - family over everything”. What a ***
I can’t even stomach one. Just brutal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member