Found Deceased TX - Kenneth Cutting, 22, missing after night out w/ friends, Houston, 29 June 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

The Houston Police Department is looking for 22-year-old Kenneth Cutting who was last seen early Saturday morning around 2 a.m. when he got out of a car on Highway 10 near Waco St. in 5th Ward.

Kenneth is described as a young white man, five feet and three inches tall, 120 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair.

The family says Kenneth was at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar downtown and was last known to be there just before midnight.

-last place Cutting was seen early Saturday morning was in downtown Houston.
-last known images of him, according to his parents, were in a video taken by himself with friends at Pete's Dueling Piano Bar

His dad got a text from his son's friends saying he had too much to drink that night. They told him Cutting jumped out of a friend's car along I-10 east near Waco Street in the Fifth Ward and that's the last time he was seen.

thumbnail_image0.jpg

22-year-old Kenneth Cutting

Cutting got into a disagreement with two roommates he was hanging out with. They all got into a car and headed East on I-10, according to family.

Cutting's family reports the disagreement continued and Kenneth was dropped off Highway 10 near Waco Street in Fifth Ward, allegedly leaving his phone and wallet behind.

Just plain scary. If the driver wanted him out of the car, why would Kenneth not take his phone & wallet? And where is he? If he was very drunk, it seems to me he wouldn't have gone too far on foot.
Certainly we don't have the whole story on this.

Last edited:
He's dead :(

Kenneth's body was found near the north shore of Buffalo Bayou at 3300 Swiney. No apparent trauma to his body was found.

22-year-old Kenneth Cutting found in Buffalo Bayou after vanishing
Condolences to the family, friends and community.

The point where his body was discovered is about 1.3 miles from he was reported dropped off after the argument with roommates. Although there appears to be no signs of trauma per report, I hope LE fully investigate his death. If this truly was an act of self-harm, it would seem the disagreement was severe enough in nature to trigger this action. I wonder if there were previous disagreements or relationship issues that played into this particular night.

Condolences to the family, friends and community.

The point where his body was discovered is about 1.3 miles from he was reported dropped off after the argument with roommates. Although there appears to be no signs of trauma per report, I hope LE fully investigate his death. If this truly was an act of self-harm, it would seem the disagreement was severe enough in nature to trigger this action. I wonder if there were previous disagreements or relationship issues that played into this particular night.
So sad to hear this news. In the case of self harm, of course, there is often trauma to the body, but it sounds like from this report I just found that he was found in water. Missing man's body found in Buffalo Bayou near where roommates say he jumped out of their car If he was quite intoxicated as it appears to have been the case from reports, he might have stumbled or fallen in by accident. Tox results will tell but LE is not obligated to release that to the public, and I totally understand, given the grief his family is going through already. RIP Kenneth.

So sad to hear this news. In the case of self harm, of course, there is often trauma to the body, but it sounds like from this report I just found that he was found in water. Missing man's body found in Buffalo Bayou near where roommates say he jumped out of their car If he was quite intoxicated as it appears to have been the case from reports, he might have stumbled or fallen in by accident. Tox results will tell but LE is not obligated to release that to the public, and I totally understand, given the grief his family is going through already. RIP Kenneth.

Kenneth Cutting Jr.'s body was found in the bayou near Swiney Street in the Fifth Ward.

At about 2 a.m., Cutting Sr. received a text from one of his son's roommates. It read Cutting Jr. got too drunk and "went berserk." He said Cutting Jr. started picking verbal and physical fights, eventually jumping out of their car on I-10 East near Waco Street.

Cutting Jr. reportedly ran away from the car toward oncoming traffic along I-10. The text said he left his phone and wallet inside the car.

Cutting Sr. said his son was only wearing pants, undergarments, a belt, and a single earring when his body was recovered. His shoes, shirt, the other earring, and Apple Watch were missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back