TX TX - Krishonda 'Shonda' Townsend, 19, Mineral Wells, 5 Jul 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well I know we can't post rumors so I will just say they havent had enough "hard" evidence to make an arrest, so they are hoping one of them "slips" up and tells on the others.

What is keeping LE from moving forward on this - or are they working behind the scenes?

It's so sad to think everyone in town knows who is responsible but no arrests have been made and Shonda is still missing. You would think the citizens would rally and demand justice. I would anyway. Are they afraid?

Unfortunately there's a big difference between knowing what happened and having enough evidence to prove it in court...

Lots of interesting comments there.

Seems to me there are a number of folks who were either directly involved in Shonda's (probable) murder or who know what happened and who did it. If that's the case, I'm confident someone will spill it. I hope it's soon, because it sounds as if the players would not have a problem getting rid of a problem. KWIM?

There is no honor among thieves. Or druggies.

Lots of interesting comments there.

Seems to me there are a number of folks who were either directly involved in Shonda's (probable) murder or who know what happened and who did it. If that's the case, I'm confident someone will spill it. I hope it's soon, because it sounds as if the players would not have a problem getting rid of a problem. KWIM?

There is no honor among thieves. Or druggies.

Ita. The crazy thing is, this is a small town and this group of "family" anf friends is large. Maybe 8-10 people that know, surely someone will spill.

Ita. The crazy thing is, this is a small town and this group of "family" anf friends is large. Maybe 8-10 people that know, surely someone will spill.

Thank you. I live in Las Vegas, so the small town atmosphere is not something with which I'm familiar. Why would the people of this town allow - what seems to be a group of loser crackheads - get away with this for so long? Are they running the entire town? I just don't understand letting the bad guys win! Are people afraid of these lowlifes?

Do you know Tiffany's last name?

Thank you. I live in Las Vegas, so the small town atmosphere is not something with which I'm familiar. Why would the people of this town allow - what seems to be a group of loser crackheads - get away with this for so long? Are they running the entire town? I just don't understand letting the bad guys win! Are people afraid of these lowlifes?

Do you know Tiffany's last name?

Yes i do know it. My understanding is that LE is lacking hard evidence at this point. The car was not proccessed like it should have been, etc. One or more of these parties is in jail on unrelated charges.

I understand the evidence thing - but can't LE lean on these folks? Or have they already?

Yes i do know it. My understanding is that LE is lacking hard evidence at this point. The car was not proccessed like it should have been, etc. One or more of these parties is in jail on unrelated charges.

Found it - I had forgotten it came up in the news reports early on.

Disappointing to hear the car was not searched properly - but glad to know karma is already working on those who are responsible.

I did a little running around Mineral Wells today - via Google Maps. If I'm not mistaken, her car was located not too far from the police department. Is it possible she was trying to get there but didn't make it?

Curious too - it appears that Shonda's disappearance is being investigated by Jack County LE - which would be the county in which she lived, but not where she went missing. Is that right? I don't really understand that.

I encourage everyone following Shonda's case to check in here regularly:

http://murphymilanojournal.blogspot.com/2011/01/krishonda-leanne-townsend-victim-of.html

The comments are on-going and remain very interesting.

For any locals hanging around here - I'm curious - exactly what was Shonda thought to have done that would have so many scumbags justifying her murder? Why do I feel it's going to wind up to be something stupid?

God - if there are people covering this up, I just don't understand how they can live with themselves.

They are literally 'naming names' in the comments section of that blog. I really wonder about her friend's sister, who has said that she would 'kill a b****" repeatedly on her open FB page in reference to Shonda.
Shonda also has some very wonderful supporters who are spending time with her son and who repeatedly post about how much they miss her. I just can't figure out how all of these young people could be keeping a secret for so long. Does anyone know who the girl is who (mentioned in blog) was trying to pick up her child and ended up getting the child at the easy mart??

They are literally 'naming names' in the comments section of that blog. I really wonder about her friend's sister, who has said that she would 'kill a b****" repeatedly on her open FB page in reference to Shonda.
Shonda also has some very wonderful supporters who are spending time with her son and who repeatedly post about how much they miss her. I just can't figure out how all of these young people could be keeping a secret for so long. Does anyone know who the girl is who (mentioned in blog) was trying to pick up her child and ended up getting the child at the easy mart??

BBM - I guess I missed this? Will go back and read again - do you know what day it was posted?

According to the comments on the blog, it doesn't seem to be just a group of young friends - but an entire family keeping the secret. Wonder if they're related to LE in Mineral Wells?

Haven't seen the sister's FB posts either. Does her name come up on the blog comments?

Jeez. It makes me sick to think so many people would protect the murderer or murderers of a young mother over something that's probably a bunch of nothing. WTH?

Well dang, i have all these answers.. Not sure what i can post here though???

Well dang, i have all these answers.. Not sure what i can post here though???

You can post anything that can be verified. You can post *rumors* if you clearly note that they are rumors...but you can't name people who haven't been named as suspects by LE or who haven't been discussed by the media. For example, we can discuss the fact that she was at Tiffany's house, but we can't say the full name of Tiffany's sister, because she hasn't been discussed in the media or named by LE. We can say that Tiffany has a twin sister, though. If a radio show is saying there was a party and there was a girl with Shonda AFTER she was at Tiffany's house, then we can discuss the party and the situation with the other girl....but since she wasn't named, we can't say her name here. I think you can use initials instead of naming people....but we just don't want to sleuth the innocent and the uninvolved. I think that's the basics. :waitasec:

My goodness! Seems ya'll know quite a bit more than what's been published in MSM!

Guess that's a small-town kinda thing?

Krista - are you also in the area or have you come by this information otherwise?

My goodness! Seems ya'll know quite a bit more than what's been published in MSM!

Guess that's a small-town kinda thing?

Krista - are you also in the area or have you come by this information otherwise?

No. I am WAY far away from Texas!! I just listened to the radio show I posted for you earlier. It said everything I have mentioned in here....and more. It's really invaluable. It's an interview with Krishonda's family members and with Monica Caison. You should really listen to it! Again....the second half of the show is devoted to Krishonda.
http://herewomentalkradio.com/home/archives_details/529

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back