GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can only hope that there is, in fact, a hell. I hope he gets there and lives on in eternity being tortured and beaten and burned…that he will beg for death to come as that is his only relief. But death won’t come. I hope his life is painful and his death is excruciating and his afterlife is full of the worst things in this world.
He’s a monster.

MOO

ah. .. forgive me, truly I did not mean it as a slur and I am sorry that it came across that way. My interactions with US Border Patrol, Texas branch, at Dallas ( SYD/Dallas, a long long way, no one is at their best after that ) have been always cordial and professional, and a few times, extraordinarily kind and generous. That is basically all I know of Texans, apart from the 12 or so Texas refugees that work here with me in Sydney , and roll their eyes at the idea of ever going back..........
Customs?

Much less stressful than field work. It's probably an entirely different group of agents than those at the border.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back