GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Verdict is in 1:06 am EST!!!!

Verdict is unanimous. Life without the possibility of parole on both special issues rather than a death penalty!

WOW! They spared him. Really thought this guy was dead.

Ronald is turning himself inside out trying to work up some tears for the family. He can hardly believe his good luck, LWOP!. CAN HE DO IT?? can he? he is trying really hard..... maybe a few squeezed out.

What a lucky guy he is. On the other hand, having the tuff bloke Fitzpatrick ( director of prisons, Texas) as one's over seer for life, well... not a pleasant future.

Anjelica is giving him a serve about his sudden cosplay of religion.

Well the victim impact statements sure aren't pulling any punches.

"You ain't S*#!"
" Your father said that Satan did this not you. Well I say your father is a coward! you did this!"

-Griselda's son
(sorry don't know his name)

Mary, the grandmother of Dominic, speaking for Jayden.

Ronald has found the decency to lower his head thru this.. A man who moaned about how his mother ignored him, and didn't love him, how he felt motherless, and so on, so he kills another boys mother, leaving him motherless.

Ah.. god almighty, Mary .... the cruelty , the horror.

Ronald, hoping the earth will swallow him up. He cannot lift his head. Or open his eyes.

Mary ..''' you didn't want to pay child support, ey?.. now.. you will work for free for the rest of your life, paid in cents, 10 hours a day. '......

oh, the awfulness of it all.

Not the way I want to go to bed after watching all that pain. But that coward will never see the light of day again. He's not going to have a good time of things for the next 70 or more years. Those are going to be hard years.

Such a tragic story and an incredible waste of life. I hope that family can find some kind of peace.

Not the way I want to go to bed after watching all that pain. But that coward will never see the light of day again. He's not going to have a good time of things for the next 70 or more years. Those are going to be hard years.

Such a tragic story and an incredible waste of life. I hope that family can find some kind of peace.
tragic in every element. a small story on the worlds stage, but it had such bathos, such a ghastly stupid vicious remedy he took for such a terrible consequence, for him, for her, for them, for his children , for her other child, for her mother, her sisters, her cousin, her brother in law,. the utter inevitability of his ridiculous plan unravelling in an hour, it was like a wall of stupid meets a young woman and her baby and everything goes to hell in a handbasket , forever.

* handholds to everyone who went on this trials journey *

We can only hope...

There is an air of desperation, of impossible odds against , from the defence. So far it's bottom of the barrel, the guy from El Paso. Not credible, and not relevant. IMO.

Surely it is not habitual among Border Patrol agents, of any rank, to send pictures of their crotch to a woman 5 minutes before murdering another woman and his own baby??.. don't they have better things to do at work? .. Even for Laredo, even for Texas that's outlandish!!
" send pictures of their crotch to a woman 5 minutes before murdering another woman and his own baby??"
What a tremendous puke this guy is. I was married at one time to a puke just like him. He knocked up a 15 year old while I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. That was Studly's second illegitimate child (I learned later), that he never paid a penny of support for. Yeah, I know the type very well.

I'm definitely for the death penalty but I also have problems with the automatic appeals in a DP case and prefer LWOP to not put the victim's family through the trials and appeals for the next 20+ years before they put the killer to death.
In this case, Grizelda and Dominic's family need to take time now and begin to heal.
MOO

I am taking that as a warning before I catch up...

I thought it was disrespectful to the jury for the defence to keep Cunningham testifying, it could have been boiled down to 2 hours max. All it said in the end was, Ronald might, or might not be a danger in prison. Well..me to. I might be, also. Or not. Depends. There was not one mention of Grizelda or Dominic , either, it was all about Ronald's expectations, but who cares?

What I would have liked stats on, is this.

Taking a base number of men who have both wives and girlfriends, and like most people, tend to get tired running both operations, or get forced to make a decision, which one , on average, does the bloke murder, including any offspring, of either contender, (wife or extra) ?

What are the chances, in percentile , for either group?

Prisons are full of men ( my own included, it's almost a hobby here in AU ) who murder one or the other. What's the difference between , say, Chris Watts , who murders his expectant wife and two daughters, and Ronald, who murders his one time girlfriend and his child?? What were the factors in the choice of victim they made? Why was one a target, and not the other? And so on.

Anyways.....
who cares if he is lol that testimony could have been an email!

its anecdotal and fictitious, but the movie "shot caller" is about a young professional man who ends up in prison for DUI vehicular manslaughter and ends up being a solo policy in super max and the most dangerous guy there. you really never know.

It should have been safe, but even meeting outside a police station might not have guaranteed her safety if he was charming her and offered to take her out to eat or for a drive.
I would NOT suggest women meet with estranged ex's at all even in the daylight without police presence but most people do not think they will be killed over child support but it's a common motivation in these types of crimes.
i share this.....

Ronald, hoping the earth will swallow him up. He cannot lift his head. Or open his eyes.

Mary ..''' you didn't want to pay child support, ey?.. now.. you will work for free for the rest of your life, paid in cents, 10 hours a day. '......

oh, the awfulness of it all.
i cant wait to see this, have they posted it?

Not really sure how I feel about the death penalty.
I have honestly never wanted someone to get it as much as this convicted killer in a very long time.

I felt a sense of sadness all day.
I felt silly describing it to my spouse. It’s like after the funeral. All the feelings hit. So then I start thinking of the feelings that Grizelda and little Dominic’s loved ones feel, how much more profound and HUGE it is.
I hope like her brother said, they shared a meal with their family and embraced one another with all their beautiful memories.
As for the killer I can’t wait to see his shaved head. After that he will die within in me as well.
Gentle hugs all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back