GUILTY TX - Laredo - Grizelda Hernandez (Mom) & Dominic (1 Year Old) Murdered by Border Patrol Agent Boyfriend - Death Penalty Sought - 2018 April 9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't mean this as a criticism, merely as an observation, but the defence lawyer, Thea, complete with nose pin and tatts, has so far been unsuccessful in her motions to the court for positive rulings. .... She does not seem to be able to convey her points in any sincere manner, it's all a bit performative and over rehearsed , but basically, her motions for rulings are within the bounds, but not presented in a manner that provokes a positive response.

The second motion, about the public and it's ghastly habits of being interested in crime , and causing disturbance to Ronald, didn't have much going for it. Not these days.

3 hours of Dr Cunningham avoiding admitting that the best practice for a forensic psychologist's conclusions is an interview with the subject. Which he didn't do. Didn't even watch all of Ronalds interview with the stern coppers.

3 hours. Add to this torture, Cunningham getting stroppy, having bits of hissy moments, offended at being questioned, which is what happens to every witness.

The thing is, if the stats thing of risk assessment could be relied upon in all circumstances, horse racing , as an industry would cease immediately. Bookies would be out of business.

The prosecution lady is like a sturdy little terrier, pinning Cunningham down on the gaping flaws in his premise...

the bottom line , according to Cunningham, is ... All would have been able to be forecast, if only Ronald had been candid about all the factors in his life, the love child, the impending child support payments, the wife finding out about it, and possibly finding out about his sexual fantasies with her boss, the testosterone injections, the accompanying drugs , ...

all Ronald had to do was talk about all this, you see?? It seems to be the idea that Ronald WILL talk about all these problems, and so many other ones that he no doubt will have in LWOP, with someone.

A mad idea, IMO.

Cunningham unfortunately takes a position of offence when questioned. This tends to cast shade on his conclusions if his listening skills are so truncated , so lacking.... oh well. .. .

We are now seeing the results of Ronalds chin leaning efforts over the week, he has been cultivating some sort of faint wispy beard, it looks a bit mangy , but perhaps he is getting ready in case he gets LWOP and has to project a tuffy image. It is hard to listen to all this stuff from Cunningham, he is argumentative and unready to compromise and unable to see the flaw in his theory.

Killer's family testifying today. Blood pressure going through the roof.:mad: From the looks on Grizelda/Dominic's family, I believe they feel the same.

BTW, if you search Ronald Burgos-Aviles Trial in YouTube and sort by Live, there is a non-MSM channel that has MUCH better volume.

A
Killer's family testifying today. Blood pressure going through the roof.:mad: From the looks on Grizelda/Dominic's family, I believe they feel the same.

BTW, if you search Ronald Burgos-Aviles Trial in YouTube and sort by Live, there is a non-MSM channel that has MUCH better volume.
Agreeed.. I feel for Grizelda and Doms family so much right now. When they started making up excuses —- Anthony’s moms treatment —- you can see them just laugh like are you kidding me right now type facial features.

I have to have sympathy for Anthony’s dad too .. I can’t imagine what he is going through as well… yet in my head I just can’t fathom not cutting him off after such a horrible crime.

Today, Defense rested. State called a rebuttal witness, a doctor who discussed testosterone and drug therapy. Doctor stated Ronald's combination of drugs was just fine, no side effects.

Closing arguments and jury instructions Monday. I wonder if it is too much to hope Judge and attorneys can handle this efficiently. If Laredo ever opens its courtroom again to live stream cameras, I'll decline to attend.

Am somewhat prepared. Have a small dog at hand.

The family. I am waiting to see if Ronald has any male mates who get up and talk about his niceness as a young boy, or his workmates,....

I felt I was a bit snarko on Dr Cunningham yesterday, but at the last minute, the Prosecutor himself says of Cunningham ' I don't believe a word he says!"....well... me either.

A nice elderly lady, Webb County Jail, retired. Testifying for the defence and tells us that Ronald was polite on the occasions he crossed her path during her duties, while Ronny boy was on remand there. Claims that Ronald was interested in books, had them sent in, on psychology, Harry Potter, (!!) religion..how he would remind them that he was once a supervisor at Border Patrol.. this is going to be evidence that when Ronald is powerless he is compliant and polite, like any other narcissist. He was also a complainer, like any other narcissist, the meals, the wrong books, etc.....

dog pat time.

Apparently , if you are seeking Jesus, Webb County jail is the place to be.

And that appears to be the end of the professional witnesses, for the defence, ie.people unconnected to Ronald who have various streams of expertise, and my observation so far is the calibre of the defence witnesses, in comparison with the prosecution witnesses has a stark and incurable chasm between them.

I was astonished at the paucity and unrelatable claims the Dr's for Ronald made, all I can think is there are some people who will say anything for money and some, quite a lot, who won't. These doctors were all they had.

Ronalds Dad . Testifying , voice only, SPanish with an interpreter.

Oddly, unless I should read it as a social insight into the Texas environment, Ronalds Dad dad , ( his grandfather) was murdered, a circular kind of communal horror.

I am reminded of Tolstoy's opening words in Anna Karenina, 'all happy families are happy in the same way, but unhappy families are unique to themselves'..... I pass on this one. Really, no man should have to say these things.

( or was it War and Peace? ... too much effort to look it up, one or the other )

Last edited:
Surely , a totally foreseeable consequence....I suppose along with that edict, no extra schools being built? no professional childcare environments being instigated as a public service? ? ( going back to both Amy's and Grizelda's problems financially with child care ) .. no medical coverage for pregnancy or neonatal care? no nuthin, just get on with it and live in poverty?? No free vasectomy for blokes ? Or even legally forced vasectomies on unsuitable men?

I had wondered about Grizelda's situation in that regard, considering she had been down this road before, and probably hit the same roadblocks... and what young woman can suddenly access the cost of an interstate journey for abortion and all the peripheral expenses, accommodation, food, transport, etc.

Not to derail the conversation but it can easily cost 2-3k to travel and then add taking time off of work, and the procedure itself. Doctor appointments and hotels.
No easy fix unless you are wealthy or have an emergency 10k credit card for these types of issues. Keep in mind if you tell anyone you plan to have an abortion you can be sued in the State of Texas even by your boss, strangers, or your bf or ex bf/husband. It's a nightmare for those stuck in abusive situations.
It seems this wasn't even an option in her case even if he wanted to get an abortion. Instead, he solves "the problem" with homicide. I am very worried about women with no options being victimized like she was in the future.

It is a bitter exercise to reckon up the risk factor Grizelda took that morning. On the surface, it was very low risk. Broad daylight, clear weather, so unafraid she took her little son with her, to see his Daddy, and to discuss the inevitable consequence of unprotected sex and it's peripheral expenses. Which I took from her messages, that it was a matter of the amount, and not the actual process. Right up until the moment he produced the knife, and slashed her, 2 nanoseconds, was all she had to recalculate the awful tremendous lethal risk she took .

Dying, she would have seen her son hurled out of his stroller, and held with the knife at his throat, a risk no one in their right mind would ever factor in . No time at all for a low risk event to become a hideous murderous outcome. These are risk factors that have to happen to be believed.

And for Z, merrily sexting up with Ronald, while he waited for his target, never for a moment even considering the situation evolving. Never factoring in that her emails would be blazoned across the internet, and her being Amy's boss, a Federal employee, supposedly in a most dangerous job, yet they can skive off during working hours on this stuff.. What was her risk factor? 7 million to one. She could never have forseen it, on any graph or venn diagram.

And Ronald. The real risk taker. A man who factors in the risk, and does it anyway, obviously. This was not in the graphs of the good Dr Cunningham. Murders Grizelda, and Dominic, and then calls the Border Patrol on himself, watching himself play both parts, the perp and the discoverer. He actually expected to get away with it. No one seem more surprised than Ronald that they did not believe him!. outrageous.

It should have been safe, but even meeting outside a police station might not have guaranteed her safety if he was charming her and offered to take her out to eat or for a drive.
I would NOT suggest women meet with estranged ex's at all even in the daylight without police presence but most people do not think they will be killed over child support but it's a common motivation in these types of crimes.

And that appears to be the end of the professional witnesses, for the defence, ie.people unconnected to Ronald who have various streams of expertise, and my observation so far is the calibre of the defence witnesses, in comparison with the prosecution witnesses has a stark and incurable chasm between them.

I was astonished at the paucity and unrelatable claims the Dr's for Ronald made, all I can think is there are some people who will say anything for money and some, quite a lot, who won't. These doctors were all they had.

His own father was murdered? Who's father? I'm a bit confused. Thanks in advance. I was reading about the LISK being arrested.
'

Last edited:
His own father was murdered?
Ronalds grandfather, ( paternal)), the father of the man on the stand currently, ( ronalds father)....

Is it significant? .. I don't know... It may be an ordinary thing in Texas environment, I can't register it, except as horror.

( I didn't make it clear enough about which DAD,, sozz... !! )

Ronalds Dad . Testifying , voice only, SPanish with an interpreter.

Oddly, unless I should read it as a social insight into the Texas environment, Ronalds Dad dad , ( his grandfather) was murdered, a circular kind of communal horror.

I am reminded of Tolstoy's opening words in Anna Karenina, 'all happy families are happy in the same way, but unhappy families are unique to themselves'..... I pass on this one. Really, no man should have to say these things.

( or was it War and Peace? ... too much effort to look it up, one or the other )
You got it right first time, Anna Karenina.

Ronalds grandfather, ( paternal)), the father of the man on the stand currently, ( ronalds father)....

Is it significant? .. I don't know... It may be an ordinary thing in Texas environment, I can't register it, except as horror.

( I didn't make it clear enough about which DAD,, sozz... !! )

ordinary to have a family membered murdered? I don't think so unless his dad was involved in a gang.
That's a strange detail for his own father to bring up as an excuse why he killed his gf and own child?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back