TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

dotr

Reaction score
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...-seek-identity-of-barefoot-woman-13184795.php
August 27, 2018 rbbm.
  • 920x920.jpg
"Photo: Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
Image 1 of 30
Authorities are seeking the identity of a woman who rang a doorbell early Friday morning in Montgomery County."
"Montgomery County officials are circulating a video of a barefoot woman - apparently wearing only a T-shirt - who rang a doorbell early Friday morning and disappeared. Investigators are hoping to find her identity and determine whether she's been reported as missing.

The woman approached a home in the Sunrise Ranch subdivision and rang the bell about 3:20 a.m., according to the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office.

The resident was awakened by the bell, but the woman was gone by the time the resident opened the door, said Lt. Scott Spencer, whose department has circulated the video."
"The unidentified resident reviewed the surveillance footage from a private security system and sent it to the sheriff's office."
"Since video was distributed widely on social media, "numerous citizens" in Texas and beyond have responded with flyers that suggest the woman is a missing person from as far away as Canada, Spencer said.

In the brief video, the woman appears to be wearing only a T-shirt, and is barefoot. Some who have viewed the video online suggested she has what looks like a broken wrist restraint hanging from her right wrist."
"Spencer did not want to speculate on the situation or even confirm that the items wrapped around the woman's wrists look like restraints.
The investigation is ongoing, he said, and "there's still a lot to be done."

Anyone with information about the woman in the video is urged to contact the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 936-760-5800 and refer to case No. 18A243347."

"Numerous citizens in the state and outside have sent missing persons flyers suggesting the women in the video is a missing person from their area. Deputies and Detectives are reviewing these flyers for any similarities, but as of now none are believed to be the women in the video. There are no missing person’s reports from the area that match this individual. Deputies have canvased the area, completed a door to door check and interviews of residences as well as businesses in the area. Deputies are also reviewing video surveillance from surrounding residence and businesses."

A comment under the report asks if maybe it's Angela Morris who was last seen having car trouble on the 360???

Police looking for woman last seen walking after having car trouble

Going to see if we have a thread for AM?

ETA: i just read the post above this one, it stands to reason people seeing any resemblance wanting to help...wonder why LE think she could be from Canada?

ETA2: TX - TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

ETA3: AM has shoulder length brown hair, this UID girl has hair much longer

Last edited:
Whatever is on her wrists looks the same width/shape on both wrists, but one side has a longer chain/strap attached. It's as if she had on some kind of restraint she broke free of. Very scary. I hope she is found and that she is ok.

Whatever is on her wrists looks the same width/shape on both wrists, but one side has a longer chain/strap attached. It's as if she had on some kind of restraint she broke free of. Very scary. I hope she is found and that she is ok.
I thought she had a bracelet on the other wrist.

We just had something similar here in Toronto. A woman was ringing a doorbell in the middle of the night in distress, no one answered. In the morning the homeowner looked at his videos, A man was seen and heard yelling at her and dragging her into a suv via her hair.
She was located safe. He hasn’t been found. I hope this woman is ok.

Thanks for posting this, I could not figure out how to do it myself. Lol This is creepy! Not to be gross, but is it possible she’s a crack head who was having a consensual sexual “experience” (for lack of a better term), let’s say, dude leaves her at his apartment to get some booze, she comes to trying to find her way home, dude sees her and picks her back up? Lol I’m just spit ballin’ here. Let’s hope it’s that (I guess), and not something more sinister!

I watched this video slo mo several times this morning. IMO, that is definitely broken restraints on her wrists. (Both) One just has a longer piece of the chain attached. According to the homeowner, the video froze right after she rang the bell. That is why the video is so short.

I am in Texas, so a lot of people on FB are sharing this. Lots of folks in the comments are swearing up and down those are restraints on her wrists. Also several comments that she appears to be pregnant.
I've looked at that video about 7 times and only now do I see the little bump of her stomach, where, yes, it looks like she could be pregnant.
Good job I'm not in law enforcement, eh?

I think you may be on to something. Of course the distance between Maine & Texas seems to discount it slightly. Also, the person in the video looks thinner then the reported 140lbs for Elizabeth but she certainly could have dropped weight if she were being held.
I googled her and what seems strange to me is there are multiple Elizabeth Munster's in that area....just seemed odd to me. I don't think of Munster as common surname but maybe in Maine it is?

I think you may be on to something. Of course the distance between Maine & Texas seems to discount it slightly. Also, the person in the video looks thinner then the reported 140lbs for Elizabeth but she certainly could have dropped weight if she were being held.
I googled her and what seems strange to me is there are multiple Elizabeth Munster's in that area....just seemed odd to me. I don't think of Munster as common surname but maybe in Maine it is?
Posted about this thread on E Munster's thread, but noting that it looks like they are waiting to see if a body found, belongs to that mp.
ME - ME - Elizabeth "Liz" Perkins (aka Elizabeth Munster), 37, Waterville, 30 July 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87