TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully they tried to get fingerprints from her touching that wall if they can

It may not be a smooth enough surface for clear prints but I was wondering about touch DNA. She also walked barefoot on the sidewalk. And she was moving quickly. I would be surprised if she didn't leave some microscopic skin cells as she walked. But I don't know if it's possible to recover that kind of evidence from a cement surface.*

ETA: I just thought of this, the more likely place to find a clear fingerprint is the door bell. :oops: JMO.

*ETA2: Forensic mag says concrete is one of the better surfaces for finding touch DNA: Touch DNA Analysis: Using The Literature To Help Answer Some Common Questions

Last edited:
It may not be a smooth enough surface for clear prints but I was wondering about touch DNA. She also walked barefoot on the sidewalk. And she was moving quickly. I would be surprised if she didn't leave some microscopic skin cells as she walked. But I don't know if it's possible to recover that kind of evidence from a cement surface.*

ETA: I just thought of this, the more likely place to find a clear fingerprint is the door bell. :oops: JMO.

*ETA2: Forensic mag says concrete is one of the better surfaces for finding touch DNA: Touch DNA Analysis: Using The Literature To Help Answer Some Common Questions
She touched a lot of things and it dont seem like that is the only house she went to

Plus where did she go

"Numerous citizens in the state and outside have sent missing persons flyers suggesting the women in the video is a missing person from their area. Deputies and Detectives are reviewing these flyers for any similarities, but as of now none are believed to be the women in the video. There are no missing person’s reports from the area that match this individual. Deputies have canvased the area, completed a door to door check and interviews of residences as well as businesses in the area. Deputies are also reviewing video surveillance from surrounding residence and businesses."
Could somebody please if you have the time post more screenshots from the video? Closeup of restraints, etc. Tia!!!

This article says the woman was wearing handcuffs.
Updated
Deputies searching for possibly endangered woman seen on video wandering around neighborhood with handcuffs on
"MONTGOMERY, Texas— The Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office is searching for a possible endangered woman who was captured on numerous surveillance cameras wandering a neighborhood Thursday with handcuffs on."
"Detectives have conducted a thorough search, but have yet to recover a match from their missing persons database. They have also received numerous videos, pictures and screenshots of the woman roaming through the neighborhood on social media, but no one has come forward to identify who she is.

Anyone with information is asked to please call 936-760-5800."

The restraints look like medical restraints: Posey 2530 Foam Limb Holders | 3/8, 1/4 Inches | Vitality Medical

There is a hospital very near this neighborhood: Google Maps

But surely they would report it if they lost a patient that had been placed on a medical hold? Right?
Being hospitalized could account for her not having pants on, but the tee shirt she is wearing does not look like hospital gown... MOO.

So my next thought is to wonder if any medical staff live in that subdivision and would have access to those types of restraints for keeping someone in their home. :eek:

A comment under the report asks if maybe it's Angela Morris who was last seen having car trouble on the 360???

Police looking for woman last seen walking after having car trouble

Going to see if we have a thread for AM?

ETA: i just read the post above this one, it stands to reason people seeing any resemblance wanting to help...wonder why LE think she could be from Canada?

ETA2: TX - TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

ETA3: AM has shoulder length brown hair, this UID girl has hair much longer

LE just announced Angela's body was found/identified: TX - TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

JUST IN: Body found by Austin police identified as missing woman Angela Morris, officials say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave