TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this on facebook someone had posted that it could be Haleigh Cummings. :confused:

This is really scary and all I can think about is Ariel Castro. :eek:

Yes! Ariel Castro, Philip Garrido. Ew. I hate typing it. Actually, I hate typing it so much that I won't be googling it to make sure I spelt all of those names correctly. So, my apologies for any mistakes.

I worry about a situation if she was being held captive by a husband or parents situation and never reported missing. Then I worry that whoever has had her found her.
I know I’m super positive right now.

I do have hope that LE is getting tips though. Social media is blowing up. And with our Toronto girl she was identified by tips called in. Fingers crossed.

ugh, please don't bait in here. Say what you can say or don't but don't allude that you know something, or are onto something, that can't be shared here. Just discourages some of us from helping, to be honest.

Nothing like that at all. I just didn't want to say it was that if that's not what flute was talking about. If it's what I thought, then it's the fact that a lot of people are comparing the person in this video footage to Kailaigh Roerdink.

I know nothing and have not alluded to that fact at all. Just did not want to derail flutes comment if she was discussing something else.

thank you. what is the harm in simply raising the question here as to whether this might be Kailaigh? I must be missing something.

Why are you directing this at me? I have already said - I did not want to derail flutes comment if that was not what she was discussing. Nothing at all about it not being mentioned here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee