TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how many doors she went to and if there are any all night gas stations or stores nearby? Wondering what LE would advise people do in that situation, on the one hand it could be an emergency that cannot wait for LE to arrive, but on the other hand- what if some scary guy made her do that so he could attack the resident?
speculation.
Who Is She? Panicked Woman Seen Ringing Doorbells Disappears
"The series of mysterious incidents began about 3:30 a.m. with people in the neighborhood reporting someone ringing their doorbells 20 times or more, officials said. Residents in the area said when they went to answer the door, the young woman seen in the video was gone, according to police."

if it were numerous doorbells (ringing some of them 20 times?!) and she was never there when the doors were answered, someone must have been chasing/following her... Otherwise, why not wait for someone to answer...

And if there was someone following, that person had to have been captured someone along the way on camera... right? maybe?

or this is a hoax - and we all hate to think that.

If this is a joke or something stupid, then some folks need their butts kicked. I hope LE takes it very seriously until they know for sure, though.

I hope they searched the area thoroughly. She could have been hit by a car or something running around in the dark like that.

My husband suggested she may have been bait for people to get into the house. Get the door open and her inside then come in to rob the place. I hope this is figured out soon. It’s so bizarre. On foot she couldn’t have gone or come far. I wish they would give some updates. Anyone satellite snapped the area to see how rural this neighborhood is?

Found a storage place near the neighborhood. Climate controlled so I think it’s an indoor style. I would imagine they would have a bunch of cameras. Wish I knew the exact addresss to figure out what direction she came from. Doubtful she crossed the highway and came from the other side.
Green X is the storage place. Blue X appears to be water treatment or some kind of tank area. I zoomed out a bit more and their appears to be some gas/oil tanks in the yellow circle. In the top left corner there is a Walmart, as far as well lit places that would have people. Not sure if it’s open 24 hours a day in Montgomery.(checked its open 24 hours a day)

Edited to add, just to the southwest of the yellow circle is a small open area that appears to have some “donuts” done in the grass. Can’t tell what the objects are around it. Two lane dirt paths look fairly well traveled, like it’s a off-road loop. Wonder if someone took her back there and she got away.

Without an address to know which side of the subdivision she was on, it’s so hard to tell.

Attachments

• 1843DAEC-CCBF-4208-BEE8-36F8EC37E478.jpeg
    1843DAEC-CCBF-4208-BEE8-36F8EC37E478.jpeg
    145.8 KB · Views: 60
  • AC65A974-E441-458E-B336-E7800DCF22DD.jpeg
    AC65A974-E441-458E-B336-E7800DCF22DD.jpeg
    125.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Can anyone make out what this is? Maybe I can find the business to get an address.

Pillars of the car wash across the highway?

Attachments

• 263877A1-1044-41AF-81B5-E8E400904D70.jpeg
    263877A1-1044-41AF-81B5-E8E400904D70.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
JMO
Just guessing but I think when that chain was still attached to the other wrist I am guessing it was wrapped around something wherever she was being held and when she finally broke free one wrist it allowed her to escape.

Like it could have been wrapped around a pipe that went from ceiling to floor. Or wrapped around something in a vehicle.

This is terrifying to me. Whether it’s a woman in trouble or a bait and rob situation, this is so scary. I wonder if there is any other surveillance or if this is all LE has so far. It seems like she went to more than a couple houses.

JMO
I really dont think this was a hoax at all.

One reason why the girl would keep moving from house to house is if she was in fear of the person that she may have escaped from.

We also dont know how long she stayed at each house. She may have stayed at each house longer than it appears. I am thinking most homeowners would not quickly open the door. It would take a homeowner a little while to wake up and maybe put on some clothes and finally get to their front door. If the girl was in panic mode I can easily see where she waited what she thought was a reasonable time and when someone didnt answer within a few minutes she may have went onto the next home. Especially if she felt someone was on her tail.

I think in a situation like that the best approach would be to hide somewhere and try to stay hidden until enough time goes by to make an attempt to get a homeowners attention again. Right after escaping the best thing to do if someone is after you is to pick a good place to hide out for a long time I would think.

Gosh this is scary.

This pic seems a little clearer. So she came out from behind the bushes?!
doorbell-1-ht-er-180827_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared
"Police in Texas are searching for a mystery woman who rang the doorbell of a Texas home in the dead of night, partially dressed and wearing what appeared to be broken restraints on both wrists."
"In the video, the woman can be seen emerging from behind a bush next to the house"

If it’s the pavilion lit up in the background it’s located in the red circle.

If that’s the case, she came in from the highway side, down the inlet. Most of the businesses along that stretch appear to be smaller ones that wouldn’t be open at that time of night.

Not sure how many houses she tried along that stretch, but it gives a possible side of the subdivision she was on.

Attachments

• CF85C1CC-40F5-4AC7-BDFC-FC47FFBADCE5.jpeg
    CF85C1CC-40F5-4AC7-BDFC-FC47FFBADCE5.jpeg
    146.1 KB · Views: 38
This pic seems a little clearer. So she came out from behind the bushes?!
doorbell-1-ht-er-180827_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

Police search for mystery woman who rang doorbell and then disappeared
"Police in Texas are searching for a mystery woman who rang the doorbell of a Texas home in the dead of night, partially dressed and wearing what appeared to be broken restraints on both wrists."
"In the video, the woman can be seen emerging from behind a bush next to the house"

Its hard to tell if she was just walking up from behind that bush or if she maybe was hiding near there until a car went by and maybe she felt it was ok for her to try to make her move to ring the bell.

JMO
I really dont think this was a hoax at all.

One reason why the girl would keep moving from house to house is if she was in fear of the person that she may have escaped from.

We also dont know how long she stayed at each house. She may have stayed at each house longer than it appears. I am thinking most homeowners would not quickly open the door. It would take a homeowner a little while to wake up and maybe put on some clothes and finally get to their front door. If the girl was in panic mode I can easily see where she waited what she thought was a reasonable time and when someone didnt answer within a few minutes she may have went onto the next home. Especially if she felt someone was on her tail.

I think in a situation like that the best approach would be to hide somewhere and try to stay hidden until enough time goes by to make an attempt to get a homeowners attention again. Right after escaping the best thing to do if someone is after you is to pick a good place to hide out for a long time I would think.

Gosh this is scary.
Yes, but where did she disappear to? The local press says at least 20 houses were impacted. That would take a bit of time. How does she just evaporate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3