TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but where did she disappear to? The local press says at least 20 houses were impacted. That would take a bit of time. How does she just evaporate?

Were 20 houses impacted or did she ring some bells 20-30 times?

Imo she didn’t evaporate.... but I think where she went depends on if she escaped from somewhere or if it’s a hoax. Not saying I think it’s a hoax. But I think if it *is* a hoax she probably left the area safely, but if she just escaped from somewhere, I worry that her captor found her and took her back.

If it’s the pavilion lit up in the background it’s located in the red circle.

If that’s the case, she came in from the highway side, down the inlet. Most of the businesses along that stretch appear to be smaller ones that wouldn’t be open at that time of night.

Not sure how many houses she tried along that stretch, but it gives a possible side of the subdivision she was on.

In the video you can hear her come through a metal gate. Look closely, I think that is a lit-up garage and we are seeing through the garage windows. And what appears to be the moon is a street lamp?

The restraints look like medical restraints: Posey 2530 Foam Limb Holders | 3/8, 1/4 Inches | Vitality Medical

There is a hospital very near this neighborhood: Google Maps

But surely they would report it if they lost a patient that had been placed on a medical hold? Right?
Being hospitalized could account for her not having pants on, but the tee shirt she is wearing does not look like hospital gown... MOO.

So my next thought is to wonder if any medical staff live in that subdivision and would have access to those types of restraints for keeping someone in their home. :eek:

I agree, it does look like a medical restraint. They even make them with square metal locks that require a key.

Attachments

• restraint.jpg
    restraint.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 132
  • mysterywomantx.jpg
    mysterywomantx.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 150
  • mysterywomantx5.jpg
    mysterywomantx5.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 154
  • mysterywomantx6.jpg
    mysterywomantx6.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 154
  • mysterywomantx4.jpg
    mysterywomantx4.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 134
We also dont know how long she stayed at each house. She may have stayed at each house longer than it appears. I am thinking most homeowners would not quickly open the door. It would take a homeowner a little while to wake up and maybe put on some clothes and finally get to their front door. If the girl was in panic mode I can easily see where she waited what she thought was a reasonable time and when someone didnt answer within a few minutes she may have went onto the next home. Especially if she felt someone was on her tail.

My husband said if he was the homeowner in this situation, he’d open the door armed and calling 911... if it was me alone, I’d probably call 911 immediately and not open the door. However our super spazzy yellow lab would probably bark like a maniac at anyone approaching our house before they got to the doorbell even in the wee hours because we have a squeaky gate that immediately sets her off.

My husband said if he was the homeowner in this situation, he’d open the door armed and calling 911... if it was me alone, I’d probably call 911 immediately and not open the door. However our super spazzy yellow lab would probably bark like a maniac at anyone approaching our house before they got to the doorbell even in the wee hours because we have a squeaky gate that immediately sets her off.

I hate to say it. And I am sure I will sound like a terrible person. But I think I’d be so terrified at someone ringing my bell frantically 20 times in a row at 3am that I probably wouldn’t answer the door. I don’t live in a development and my house is somewhat private, so it’d really freak me out. I’d call 911 while cowering in my room.

In the video you can hear her come through a metal gate. Look closely, I think that is a lit-up garage and we are seeing through the garage windows. And what appears to be the moon is a street lamp?

No metal gate. Gray Hughes just uploaded a video on YT showing the location of the house with the camera. The house is not far from the covered entrance of the neighborhood on the corner.

This has the makings of an internet hoax. I would particularly like to know something about the resident of the home before I endorsed this one as possibly authentic. Did I read correctly that the camera "froze" where the video ends? Hm, if so.

Something about the way she holds that right hand, making sure the camera notices it.

This has the makings of an internet hoax. I would particularly like to know something about the resident of the home before I endorsed this one as possibly authentic. Did I read correctly that the camera "froze" where the video ends? Hm, if so.

Something about the way she holds that right hand, making sure the camera notices it.

I’ve read she was seen on other neighbors cameras as well but LE only released this one for whatever reason.

I keep thinking of Sherri Papini running to that church wrapped in a chain or whatever. This girl has no pants on, though and that makes me think it might be real. I mean who wants to run around a neighborhood playing a prank half naked?

I keep thinking of Sherri Papini running to that church wrapped in a chain or whatever. This girl has no pants on, though and that makes me think it might be real. I mean who wants to run around a neighborhood playing a prank half naked?

JMO but if she isn’t truly escaping somewhere/someone, it’s not a “prank” per se, but perhaps a robbery scam. This isn’t really relevant either way but it appears to me that she’s wearing boy shorts (or booty shorts) but it’s hard to tell.

When I watched the video before I read this thread I thought it was a drunk girl stumbling home to the wrong house (maybe visiting friends?) with a key lanyard on one wrist and a wristband on the other wrist (like you get at a bar). I thought maybe the person didn't come forward because they were so embarrassed when they were sober and realized what happened. The woman would have "disappeared" because eventually she made it to the right house and was let in by her friends.

Then I read this thread and felt like a real jerk. Also if my first theory was right, you'd think someone would have identified her by now, right?

When I watched the video before I read this thread I thought it was a drunk girl stumbling home to the wrong house (maybe visiting friends?) with a key lanyard on one wrist and a wristband on the other wrist (like you get at a bar). I thought maybe the person didn't come forward because they were so embarrassed when they were sober and realized what happened. The woman would have "disappeared" because eventually she made it to the right house and was let in by her friends.

Then I read this thread and felt like a real jerk. Also if my first theory was right, you'd think someone would have identified her by now, right?
I don’t think you should feel bad for thinking that. I think it’s a legitimate theory.

Don’t feel like a jerk. I had a friend in my 20s who did things like that more often than I’d like to admit. We were friends since we were young so all of us just accepted that that’s who she was. Needless to say we are no longer friends but I do wish her the best. Anyway, my point is, I could def see my former friend doing something like that. But not with restraints on her wrists. The restraints are really disturbing. What’s confusing me though is that there seems to be a lack of urgency. I am trying to withhold judgment based on a 2 second clip though.

The left wrist looks like handcuffs to me. The right wrist, either BSM or hospital type restraint. I do think this is legit. AND I'm afraid whoever she escaped from found her! If she left through a window or door and it wasn't shut, the noises being louder, air blowing in, etc, may have alerted whoever was holding her hostage. With the thousands of reported missing people, and the thousands missing that aren't ever reported, I don't know how they find out who she is! This is terrifying!

As to someone ringing the doorbell in the middle of the night, I think I would have my phone, and a handgun, and yell through the door or window to ask who it was, and what they wanted. All the while having dialed 911 and asking them to wait for me to see if it's an emergency or not. But, I don't know how I truly would act. This is hindsight, with the luxury of sitting here thinking of what I would do....

Don’t feel like a jerk. I had a friend in my 20s who did things like that more often than I’d like to admit. We were friends since we were young so all of us just accepted that that’s who she was. Needless to say we are no longer friends but I do wish her the best. Anyway, my point is, I could def see my former friend doing something like that. But not with restraints on her wrists. The restraints are really disturbing. What’s confusing me though is that there seems to be a lack of urgency. I am trying to withhold judgment based on a 2 second clip though.

The very scared look but slowish movement makes me think of the kid who went with the Church of Wells and hair test showed otc sleeping meds and prescription strength muscle relaxers and traffickers drugging their victims. Devious people are not above drugging their victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member