TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a movie about a year ago about a sleepwalker who had her husband tie her up at night. That's crazy, I know, but here I am typing it anyway, lol.

In the Heather Elvis case the alleged murderers wife allegedly handcuffed the husband to the bed at night to keep him from going out at night once she suspected infidelity.

In the Heather Elvis case the alleged murderers wife allegedly handcuffed the husband to the bed at night to keep him from going out at night once she suspected infidelity.
Wow! I didn't follow that case, but if you have to handcuff your husband at night to keep him faithful, you might need a divorce attorney and/or mental health treatment.

Found Deceased - FL - Suzanne Carlson, 35, Jacksonville Beach, 28 Dec 2017

So weird and reminded me of this case from Jacksonville in December - around 3 am this woman was frantically knocking on neighbors doors. Police were called and couldn’t find her and she was found deceased a few days later 2 miles away... never heard an update on manner of death. Weird that there are so many incidents at the same time of night.

I hope they can quickly estimate height as to narrow down all of the missing person resemblances that I am sure are flooding in, although it could be someone not reported missing. I hope some of the cameras that caught some of her that night had continuous recording and not only event recording so they can get an idea of if anyone was with her/following her/driving around at the same time.

I also wish it would be lawful for all of the houses in the neighborhood to be searched, because I don’t feel like she could have traveled far in what she had on. Very strange and really gives me the creeps!

All IMOO of course!

I know I’m in the minority here but she doesn’t look panicked to me. At least not what I would look like if I’d broken free and escaped from somewhere. I just get a feeling that it’s something else. And she’s not even trying to hide behind those bushes while she’s on the porch. Something seems off.

JMO
We dont know how long she had walked away from wherever she may have been held. If she had been hiding behind a house for a long time to make sure the coast was clear then that could explain why she didnt seem as panicked as some think she would be.

I dont think this is a hoax. Its too bizarre and she looks afraid to me. I dont know what is going on though and one thing I considered is maybe a bad batch of drugs and whoever she was with may have felt it best to restrain her to keep her from hurting herself or running around the neighborhood.

For now I am leaning towards a captor of some sort had her restrained and she got away.

I hope they can quickly estimate height as to narrow down all of the missing person resemblances that I am sure are flooding in, although it could be someone not reported missing. I hope some of the cameras that caught some of her that night had continuous recording and not only event recording so they can get an idea of if anyone was with her/following her/driving around at the same time.

I also wish it would be lawful for all of the houses in the neighborhood to be searched, because I don’t feel like she could have traveled far in what she had on. Very strange and really gives me the creeps!

All IMOO of course!

Good Points.

I have 7 security cameras and I have been meaning to change the setting to give more than the 5 seconds they are setup currently as default settings.

And I agree that I dont think she left from too far away. If she came from a house I agree it would be fairly close house. If she escaped from a vehicle then thats a whole different scenario. Im leaning towards she escaped from a house.

Gah, this consumed me last night. I was looking at several other sites - nothing which I'll bring here except for this...on Facebook one commenter tagged a friend and told her not to start following the story because it's a rabbit hole. Now that's a good friend...because it absolutely is. I couldn't stop trying to find any information that was out there.

I'm so confused, at first you want to think it's a hoax because how completely terrifying, but I just can't stop wondering what happened to this girl if it really wasn't a hoax.

Wow! I didn't follow that case, but if you have to handcuff your husband at night to keep him faithful, you might need a divorce attorney and/or mental health treatment.

I know right. Divorce should have been their option. Instead they allegedly killed HE to get rid of their problem. Its a sad case if you get a chance to read back on it here on WS.

Heather Elvis

Well. That'll teach me not to look at scary images/videos at night. I don't scare that easily, but this just gives me chills. I hope this woman is okay. Like many of you, my first thoughts went to Ariel Castro et al, with captives. Yuck. I'm off to check my doors and windows now. ;)
My first thought was Sydney Loofe in Nebraska -it looks like a young woman who escaped a restrained sex encounter - and it likely wasn't a consensual encounter. Total speculation on my part.

Where did she disappear to???

jmo

Gah, this consumed me last night. I was looking at several other sites - nothing which I'll bring here except for this...on Facebook one commenter tagged a friend and told her not to start following the story because it's a rabbit hole. Now that's a good friend...because it absolutely is. I couldn't stop trying to find any information that was out there.

I'm so confused, at first you want to think it's a hoax because how completely terrifying, but I just can't stop wondering what happened to this girl if it really wasn't a hoax.
Part of me does think this is a hoax.

But you can't just dismiss it until you know for sure. Someone could be in danger out there.

jmo

I hate to say it...but the fact that nothing else has come out about this is starting to make me lean towards hoax.
That and its very disturbing how many missing women there are out there. :(

But a hoax would be pulled off by someone local to the community most likely.... therefore someone would have recognized her by now, correct?

Especially in this pic, imo.
  • boiteau_shannah.jpg

After "sleeping on it," I feel ever so more strongly that this is a hoax.

The young woman's affect, per the context we assume her to be in, just isn't right.

I do hope it is. Perhaps we shall see. Or perhaps it will remain a troubling mystery.

I did not alter these pictures, someone else did.
They are located in threads in the link that Katrina1978 posted.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-11-22-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-11-22-01.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 289
  • Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-10-46-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-10-46-01.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-12-36-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-08-28-11-12-36-01.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 276
Status
Not open for further replies.