TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all pretty much agree with everyone else that she is pregnant? or REALLY appears to be?
That leads me to question if she is being held by a husband or BF who has not reported her missing OR she has been missing a while and people would not know she is pregnant (by the captor) how would one not know their pregnant, wife, daughter, sister is missing unless it's been a while

Do you all pretty much agree with everyone else that she is pregnant? or REALLY appears to be?
That leads me to question if she is being held by a husband or BF who has not reported her missing OR she has been missing a while and people would not know she is pregnant (by the captor) how would one not know their pregnant, wife, daughter, sister is missing unless it's been a while
I don't know if she looks pregnant or not, but imo, I don't think she escaped from a long captivity. I think she escaped from a sex encounter from that evening/night or a day before. She doesn't look desperate in the way I think a long-term escapee might look. She doesn't look hungry or dirty. She looks like she's in need of help and she looks confused.

(I'm still wondering if it's a hoax.)

What would be helpful, of course, is more video showing what happens to her next, when she leaves this doorstep.

jmo

She doesn't look pregnant to me. I think it's just the way the shirt is hanging on her. Maybe due to the type of material it's made from. But who knows really?

Maybe do some weird infrared enhanced image manipulation/enhancement to see if anything else stands out?

(As @harmony2 affectionally referred to as “wow fancy sleuthing” in Tristan’s thread when I made the same suggestion LOL)

Last edited:
In the stills I don't see it as much, but when I watch the video she definitely looks pregnant to me, and pretty far along. I'd guess 6 months or so. I think she looks frazzled, scared, and somewhat out of breath. I get an Ariel Castro vibe from it but I seriously hope I am wrong.

When I watched The video before even reading anything on this thread my immediate reaction was that she was pregnant. She seems to be too small of a frame to have a ‘beer belly’ (for lack of a better word).

Is it possible the woman could have been homeless and maybe had some drugs in her system and therefore confused? I would have thought if she needed help she would have stayed until the door opened, unless someone was chasing her, in which case you’d think the cameras would have picked up something like that?

how would our work, i.e., comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, change were she pregnant? Does it change anything in terms of finding her? seems it should not make it any MORE urgent either way IMO.

I do hope there is some resolution to this baffler.

how would our work, i.e., comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, change were she pregnant? Does it change anything in terms of finding her? seems it should not make it any MORE urgent either way IMO.

I don't think it's more urgent, it's just another layer of sad if this is indeed some sort of abduction situation.

It’s so hard to tell if she is pregnant. I didn’t notice until it was pointed out and then I saw. But I was looking for it. Her belly looks like mine after too many tacos. Lol.
If she is pregnant this is even more scary

Is it possible the woman could have been homeless and maybe had some drugs in her system and therefore confused? I would have thought if she needed help she would have stayed until the door opened, unless someone was chasing her, in which case you’d think the cameras would have picked up something like that?
Could be....but those shackles on her wrists??

I think she having a sex encounter that turned into something scary and she got away. I think it's possible she was in a nearby house. Maybe a backpage Craig's list encounter - there are people who want to be with a pregnant partner. Or maybe it was a tinder date gone very wrong, like in Sydney Loofe's case.

I have no idea - but I admit Sydney's case is present in my theories.

jmopinion

I think it would make it more urgent because is she is in a situation that is unsafe, she might be able to survive it and recover. An unborn baby may be more vulnerable - either to not survive an unsafe situation or to be harmed in a way that affects the rest of his/her life.

But, I agree, it's urgent either way.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members