TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how would our work, i.e., comments, suggestions, ideas, thoughts, change were she pregnant? Does it change anything in terms of finding her? seems it should not make it any MORE urgent either way IMO.

I do hope there is some resolution to this baffler.

JMO
Its an important observation for a couple different reasons.

If she is pregnant then it could give us some clues as to who may have been holding her against her will.

Also there is the life of the unborn baby to consider too and the health of an expectant mother to consider as she begins to go to full term she will need medical checkups and things so it makes it important in that way.

So I do think it is a valid observation in this case.

uhm.. not a hoax

I see complete fear as she touches the bell looking out onto the street and due to other people in the neighborhood saying they also have video recordings that have been turned over, which shows her crawling in bushes and along tree lines.. (not been confirmed by police though) so I'm gonna go with not a hoax

I don't think it's a hoax, although I wish it was. This really, really disturbs me.

Someone on the Facebook link about it posted a picture of a girl named Kendra Nystrom--the resemblance is uncanny. The only thing is this girl appears to have wavy hair, and Kendra's was stick-straight.

Snap poll:

Hoax?
Not a hoax?

and

Why do you say so?

Sticking with hoax here;
body language looks inauthentic to tense situation.

I guess I should ask, what do you mean by hoax? do you mean like a planned prank? if so then no I do not think that, but I could see a woman going home with a dude she met at a bar, and got caught up in some sex stuff she was not at all prepared for and got scared, VS sex slave or kidnap victim (if that makes sense) but I do feel she is an a very dangerous situation..hope I am wrong and you are right

If not a hoax, what about a weird game a group was playing? Is it hazing season with back-to-school time? Any colleges nearby?

I'm not saying it was a game or hazing, just tossing out ideas. It's perplexing that she just disappeared.

I think LE knows more about this than what they've said, I mean obviously they do but I think they know a lot more. Possibly a car was seen in one of the videos?? Maybe that could be how she disappeared? Really wish we could see other camera footage. It's so hard to really get a good grip on her emotions in this 8 second clip. I completely agree with an earlier poster that people in the neighborhood with easy access to medical equipment (the cuffs) should definitely be looked at closely. I don't think it's hard to buy them but it'd be easier to get some if you had immediate access to them via work.

JMO
The bare feet is new news to me. I agree with others that this is no hoax. Especially now after learning she had bare feet.

No way IMO this is a hoax. It could be any number of reasons but her faking this is not one of them IMO.

Ideas that seem possible to me are

1*She was being held against her will by someone she knew.
Either a Boyfriend, a husband, a pimp, a friend, anyone who she knew previously and she didnt think would ever hold her against her will.

2*She was being held against her will by a stranger she met for the first time.
Whether that be a planned date or a someone she just met for whatever reason. Doesnt matter the reason. Could have been someone that asked her to come over to party with them or as a planned date for money or any other reason. Point is she just met this person for first time and she did not know him prior to that.

3*She was abducted/taken by someone from wherever she was before being taken and shackled. This option is one where she was just minding her own business wherever that was. Either home or in her car and she gets taken by an abductor.

4*One other option that could have happened here is if she was given or had taken some heavy or bad drugs and maybe she freaked out of a situation that she may have been participating in at first. The drugs may have made her kind of freak out. The lady in the Long Island Serial killer case that ended up being found dead had lots of speculation that she may have been given drugs prior to her running over to the neighbors house to try to get help.

The only reason I wanted to list this one separately is drugs can really mess up a person and it could make her very paranoid. She could have been afraid of LE vehicles on patrol in addition to whoever her abductor was. This option is not very likely to me but it could be possible.

I think LE knows more about this than what they've said, I mean obviously they do but I think they know a lot more. Possibly a car was seen in one of the videos?? Maybe that could be how she disappeared? Really wish we could see other camera footage. It's so hard to really get a good grip on her emotions in this 8 second clip. I completely agree with an earlier poster that people in the neighborhood with easy access to medical equipment (the cuffs) should definitely be looked at closely. I don't think it's hard to buy them but it'd be easier to get some if you had immediate access to them via work.
There are some neighbors who have said they turned over video from 2 am to 4 am showing the cars that were seen on camera..who knows though

I don't think it's a hoax, although I wish it was. This really, really disturbs me.

Someone on the Facebook link about it posted a picture of a girl named Kendra Nystrom--the resemblance is uncanny. The only thing is this girl appears to have wavy hair, and Kendra's was stick-straight.
Wow, I am not familiar with Kendra's case but the resemblance is uncanny as you said. The humidity and lack of access to a straightener could explain the wavy hair. I'll have to familiarize with Kendra's circumstances. It looks like there was surveillance when Kendra went missing? I wonder if we can compare the CCTV images.

ETA: I can't find the surveillance footage of Kendra, maybe it hasn't been released publicly?

Last edited:
In this very recent case in Toronto involving a woman ringing a doorbell in the middle of the night, it was speculated that it could have been a scam to get someone to open the door ect.
Ultimately the woman was found safe ( she was recognized as someone who lived in that neighbourhood) and the guy is now wanted on a Canada-wide warrant for kidnapping ect.
We still do not know what, if any prior relationship they had.
WARNING UPSETTING VIDEO, but the female apparently is okay now. fwiw...

When I started to do some research on all of this two things popped up in Montgomery and surrounding areas. 1) Sex Trafficking and 2) Satanic/Occult Rituals.

I wanted to offer another possibility and of a course an additional theory.

Although, it is assumed that satanic rituals don’t really happen that much anymore, in my research no one could ever officially say it is completely extinct. In fact, I did find an article (2nd link) where Satanic Occult’s made a “come back” in 2013. This was from the Houston Herald.

The first Attached link is a book written a LONG time, but this book was wrttien by a Violent Crime Special Agent in the FBI. He talks about his experience in investigating abduction for satanic rituals which a human sacrifice. It is a good reference to get a background of my possible theory on what could be what we are seeing in this video. It is long and a quick read to also skim and find important key notes.

One thing I find interesting is August 24 was St Bartholomew day-August 24th (the date of women in video) Great Sabbat and Fire Festival. Large herb gathering and a Full Moon weekend. August 3rd was a Sexual Ritual. September 7th is to be Marriage to the Beast Satan. Where “All females (especially children) in the cult are married to Satan, in full bridal wear. Oral, anal, and vaginal, animal and/or human sacrifice, dismemberment.” Infant to adult females.

They also hold abductions looks like every quarter to lead up to a human sacrifice ritual. Should also be noted, when there is a full moon there is to be a human or animal sacrifice. That weekend was a full moon weekend. The full moon to be on the 26th and every full moon there is a sacrifice in a satanic ritual.

The 3rd, 4th ,5th & 6th links are 4 different references of the annual calendars for occult satanic events to compare.

7th, 8th & 9th links are for satanic temples in Texas.

Last few links are of a recent murder satanic ritual stated by a girl who survived. One girl was murdered, this took place in Houston. And a few other articles to aide in your research if you are interested in this theory satanic/occult practices.

I also would like to bring up one of the satanic/occult rituals for advancement is ringing the bell. From what I read it can be any bell. Possibly a door bell? It clears the air for Satan. That is the last link I provided.

I just thought a different perspective may be nice, and another possibility, because I haven’t seen anything like this discussed...yet.

If there are issues clicking on any of the links please let me know.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/136592NCJRS.pdf

Is The Satanic Temple for real?

http://www.spiritualwarfaretoday.com/files/LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAY1.pdf

Occult Ritual Calendar

The Season of Sacrifice, its a magickal time of the year | The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/140554NCJRS.pdf

Greater Church of Lucifer

Home

The Satanic Temple Dallas

Police: 'Sadistic' Teen Murder A Satanic Ritual For Killer To 'Sell His Soul To The Devil'

Mother says girl killed in satanic ritual is her daughter

Pa. woman admits Craigslist killing, 22 others with satanic cult

Missing in East Texas: The Kelly Wilson case 25 years later

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...rimes-blamed-on-Satan-devil-evil-12345521.php

http://www.theopenscroll.com/bells.htm

Wow, I am not familiar with Kendra's case but the resemblance is uncanny as you said. The humidity and lack of access to a straightener could explain the wavy hair. I'll have to familiarize with Kendra's circumstances. It looks like there was surveillance when Kendra went missing? I wonder if we can compare the CCTV images.

ETA: I can't find the surveillance footage of Kendra, maybe it hasn't been released publicly?
MISSING: Kendra Nystrom, 31 Yrs., Maize, Kansas (05/04/17)

DM
After she rings the doorbell, we get a better look at her face's profile as she appears to look nervously down the block

https://www.chron.com/neighborhood/conroe/news/article/Montgomery-Co-officials-seek-identity-of-woman-13184106.php

I'm so worried about this woman. I'm worried that the extensive media attention may have made things worse for her if her captor recaptured her.

A few things still don't make sense to me. The houses in this subdivision look very close together. Wouldn't you hear if your neighbor's doorbell was ringing in the middle of the night? How long did it take police to get to the neighborhood that night when they were called? How many houses did she contact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman