TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas police search for mystery woman recorded ringing doorbell in only a T-shirt and what appears to be restraints - NY Daily News
rbbm.
"Social media comments below the video suggest the object around her wrist could actually be a lanyard and not broken cuffs, as many fear to be the case. Spencer declined to speculate on the details of the case and would not confirm whether or not the woman did in fact have shackles on her wrists.

The case is ongoing, he said and “there’s still a lot to be done.”

He also urged residents to be careful when answering their doors, noting the woman could be part of a scheme rather than a victim.

“Answer the door but call form the other side of the door, don’t actually open the door,” he said. “Unfortunately the times have changed from yesterday so you have to be very careful.”

Anyone with information about the woman in the video is urged to contact the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office at 936-760-5800 and refer to case No. 18A243347.

My guess: Woman was psychiatrically ill, drunk, or stoned on some substance that made her combative in the ambulance requiring restraints. By the time the ambulance brought her to nearby Conroe Medical Center, she was acting more rational, complaining that her restraints were hurting or she needed to sit upright, so the EMTs or triage nurse unfastened the restraints from the stretcher. At this opportunity, she bolted from the triage area in the emergency room. It is not illegal to leave a hospital AMA (against medical advice). The police would not have been called about a patient leaving AMA. Should this have happened, the only people who would recognize this woman would be the 2 EMTs and the triage nurse. They may not have been following the news and they likely are working the night shift.

This is close by, but she's been missing since December.

Missing Person Case

Hayley Marie Ward, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactDecember 27, 2017
Missing FromPorter, Texas
Missing Age14 Years
Current Age15 Years

Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Height 5' 8" (68 Inches)
Weight 210 lbs

Last Known Location Map
LocationPorter, Texas 77365
CountyMontgomery County
Circumstances of DisappearanceHayley ran away from her maternal grandparents home in Porter, TX. Hayley has ran away in the past but returned within a couple of hours. Hayley suffers from Bi-Polar and ADHD.

Original

The weight doesn't bother me if she's been missing for 8 months +.

I came here to post the exact same thing!

I def see some resemblance, particularly with the hair.
I looked up Porter & it’s only about 30 Miles outside Houston. I am trying to imagine Hailey about 80 lbs thinner than here, but it’s hard to picture.
She’s pretty tall at 5’8” so if the doorbell is placed at about an average height, I wonder if we can estimate this female’s height?

Also, found this article published in Dec 28, 2017 that lists all the people that went missing in TX in 2017.

Have you seen them? These are the missing children in Texas right now in 2017

I don't think there is any evidence that supports this being a hoax. Why disappear if it was a hoax? She was trying to get someone to help her. Hoaxes are very rare.

I am terrified for this woman. I think she was being held somewhere close by and managed to escape. I am so afraid her kidnapper/s found her and she may be kidnapped again or worse since she tried to get away from them.

I think human and sex trafficking is far worse than we know. I think it is an epidemic. It may have more victims involved than our drug overdose epidemic. I think it is happening right now all across the nation to many thousands of women..men and children of both genders.

I pray they can find her.

yes, scheme, rather than hoax... perhaps that was the verbiage I was looking for before responding to the hoax query...

Hoax to me implies playing a cruel joke. Scheme implies knowingly tricking someone for gain. IMO.

That said, I am not in any camp. No enough known to make a rational judgment. And guesses seem to get me nowhere.

ETA: I hope this woman is found and deemed safe ASAP. Someone is probably (and sadly) worrying somewhere...

She's wearing medical restraints. She's not in a hospital patient gown, so my bet is that she's an "escaped" ambulance transport. Patients who are combative due to psychiatric disorders, drugs, or head injuries must be restrained in the ambulance. It's not illegal to refuse medical or psychiatric treatment, so the ambulance crew didn't call the police when she bolted.

This is very good reasoning. Hoping this is indeed what happened vs the alternative possibilities. She still may be in trouble, but at least not at the hands of someone else.

She's wearing medical restraints. She's not in a hospital patient gown, so my bet is that she's an "escaped" ambulance transport. Patients who are combative due to psychiatric disorders, drugs, or head injuries must be restrained in the ambulance. It's not illegal to refuse medical or psychiatric treatment, so the ambulance crew didn't call the police when she bolted.
It could be medical restraints, but maybe if there is a person holding her against her will, they could be in a position to have a pair of medical restraints? JMO

When I started to do some research on all of this two things popped up in Montgomery and surrounding areas. 1) Sex Trafficking and 2) Satanic/Occult Rituals.

I wanted to offer another possibility and of a course an additional theory.

Although, it is assumed that satanic rituals don’t really happen that much anymore, in my research no one could ever officially say it is completely extinct. In fact, I did find an article (2nd link) where Satanic Occult’s made a “come back” in 2013. This was from the Houston Herald.

The first Attached link is a book written a LONG time, but this book was wrttien by a Violent Crime Special Agent in the FBI. He talks about his experience in investigating abduction for satanic rituals which a human sacrifice. It is a good reference to get a background of my possible theory on what could be what we are seeing in this video. It is long and a quick read to also skim and find important key notes.

One thing I find interesting is August 24 was St Bartholomew day-August 24th (the date of women in video) Great Sabbat and Fire Festival. Large herb gathering and a Full Moon weekend. August 3rd was a Sexual Ritual. September 7th is to be Marriage to the Beast Satan. Where “All females (especially children) in the cult are married to Satan, in full bridal wear. Oral, anal, and vaginal, animal and/or human sacrifice, dismemberment.” Infant to adult females.

They also hold abductions looks like every quarter to lead up to a human sacrifice ritual. Should also be noted, when there is a full moon there is to be a human or animal sacrifice. That weekend was a full moon weekend. The full moon to be on the 26th and every full moon there is a sacrifice in a satanic ritual.

The 3rd, 4th ,5th & 6th links are 4 different references of the annual calendars for occult satanic events to compare.

7th, 8th & 9th links are for satanic temples in Texas.

Last few links are of a recent murder satanic ritual stated by a girl who survived. One girl was murdered, this took place in Houston. And a few other articles to aide in your research if you are interested in this theory satanic/occult practices.

I also would like to bring up one of the satanic/occult rituals for advancement is ringing the bell. From what I read it can be any bell. Possibly a door bell? It clears the air for Satan. That is the last link I provided.

I just thought a different perspective may be nice, and another possibility, because I haven’t seen anything like this discussed...yet.

If there are issues clicking on any of the links please let me know.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Digitization/136592NCJRS.pdf

Is The Satanic Temple for real?

http://www.spiritualwarfaretoday.com/files/LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAY1.pdf

Occult Ritual Calendar

The Season of Sacrifice, its a magickal time of the year | The Fringe | Conspiracy, News, Politics, and Fun Forum!

https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/Photocopy/140554NCJRS.pdf

Greater Church of Lucifer

Home

The Satanic Temple Dallas

Police: 'Sadistic' Teen Murder A Satanic Ritual For Killer To 'Sell His Soul To The Devil'

Mother says girl killed in satanic ritual is her daughter

Pa. woman admits Craigslist killing, 22 others with satanic cult

Missing in East Texas: The Kelly Wilson case 25 years later

https://www.chron.com/news/houston-...rimes-blamed-on-Satan-devil-evil-12345521.php

Bells - Supernatural Enchantment and a Biblical Perspective
I think it probably bears a closer relationship to the Houston BDSM scene than to so-called devil worship.

This might have already been asked and answered but a lot of homes in neighborhoods have camera's now. I wonder if any of them picked up anything on this woman?

Why, yes, in fact, this photo is a still taken from video from one of those cameras. They have also asked neighbors for camera footage and are reportedly reviewing it.

I don't think it's a hoax, although I wish it was. This really, really disturbs me.

Someone on the Facebook link about it posted a picture of a girl named Kendra Nystrom--the resemblance is uncanny. The only thing is this girl appears to have wavy hair, and Kendra's was stick-straight.
I think it's her! 1) Look fits 2) only thing they found of Kendra was her pants.. 3) If the abductor is a trucker, it's only an 7 hour dive AND it's a straight shot from Maize, KS to Montgomery Co on the I-45.

Texas Police Are Searching for a Shackled Woman Seen in 'Suspicious' Surveillance Footage

According to the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office, a resident of Sunrise Ranch in Montgomery, Texas was awakened on August 24 at 3:20 a.m. local time by their doorbell. But when they came to the door, no one was there.

After reviewing home video surveillance footage, the resident saw a barefoot woman without pants and what looks like a broken restraint hanging from her right wrist. The woman walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Video and pic at link

Instead of focusing on it being a missing person I instead searched for arrests in that community to see if there were sex offenders or criminals close, and it popped up a woman named Amanda that was arrested in the past,that lives or lived on sunrise oaks ,that looks alot like the lady in the video. I also found that persons facebook and she hasn't posted anything since August 20th,I don't want to give her name but if you google the subdivisions address and arrest you should see what i mean.I sent it to sheriff and asked if they could do a welfare check.

Yes, that's very possible IMO. Even the hairline matches because they both seem to have large foreheads. Sorry, not sure how else to word that. Reminds me of a receding hairline.

I hope it is her, it would make sense as to why she was in that neighborhood.

Great sleuthing!!

Instead of focusing on it being a missing person I instead searched for arrests in that community to see if there were sex offenders or criminals close, and it popped up a woman named Amanda that was arrested in the past,that lives or lived on sunrise oaks ,that looks alot like the lady in the video. I also found that persons facebook and she hasn't posted anything since August 20th,I don't want to give her name but if you google the subdivisions address and arrest you should see what i mean.I sent it to sheriff and asked if they could do a welfare check.

When I google the neighborhood and arrest all I get are recent stories. Anyone want to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

I think the person in the video looks fairly young, mid-20's, at most. Maybe pregnant. But she also kind of has that "just had a baby" look too. Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member