GUILTY TX - Leah Aguirre, 2, Crosbyton, 1 Jan 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WHYYY?!!?! I'm so sad right now!!! This little angel didn't stand a chance. I'm glad they found her and that this monster was arrested. If anyone else is/was involved I hope they get what's coming to them too. This little girl was the same age as my daughter. They are so innocent and can be a handful at times... but it's not their fault... their needs are supposed to be met by us, ADULTS. They're just so curious about the world and don't yet quite know how to express themselves emotionally, etc. This is just such a horrible ending to this case. I am quickly losing faith in mankind right now... all of the cases I've been following this last week or so have been found deceased. This world is so scary.

RIP Sweet Baby Girl. You deserved so much more. <3

well I was expecting to find news of this woman being arrested when I came in today; just didn't seem logical it could be anyone else if Leah was so close to where she was last seen. But doesn't make it any easier or explain anything. Poor Leah.

Human trafficking is not a solution - it's a crime. People who buy babies as if they're objects, rather than human beings, are not loving - they're criminals.

Thank you button did not suffice

To: <redacted>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:56 PM
Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Recovery - Texas

Dear Poster Partner:
It is with great sadness and deep regret that we notify you that Leah Aguirre missing from Crosbyton, TX, has been located deceased. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.

Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families and look forward to your continued support.
Thank you for your support.

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.

Another piece of garbage that thinks she has the right to decide when a beautiful life should end. My beautiful granddaughter celebrated her 2 year old birthday yesterday surrounded by mommy, daddy, grandparents, great grandparents, aunts, uncles and others that were there to celebrate her beautiful life. Every child should be surrounded by people that love them and keep them protected with her fiber in their body. Sometimes I feel these stories are truly eating away at my heart and soul!

RIP beautiful angel!

Rest in peace, Leah. Forever an angel in the sky. :beats:

It's been a horrible day for me all the way around and now I come to this thread and find out that precious Leah is dead and the caregiver has been arrested. I am just SICK!!!! No other words...

:rose:

couldnt get this little angel out of my mind all day. I broke down at work and gave them the story. NONE OF THEM had heard that she was missing. How can people not know, how do they not watch the news...I feel so bad for all of these people missing I cant understand why our little group is the only one looking, paying attention. this is just awful and I feel so frustrated.
sorry for the vent...................just so sad.

I'm just in shock :(
You would hope if mom ' dumped ' her off with a ' virtual ' stranger that the
stranger would show her a good life for a bit and take pity on the baby nobody
seemed to want in their life. Shes' an angel today. That is all I know for sure.
Does it seem like she might have been killed weeks ago ? Has anyone seen
her since september when mom dropped her off ?

couldnt get this little angel out of my mind all day. I broke down at work and gave them the story. NONE OF THEM had heard that she was missing. How can people not know, how do they not watch the news...I feel so bad for all of these people missing I cant understand why our little group is the only one looking, paying attention. this is just awful and I feel so frustrated.
sorry for the vent...................just so sad.

I know what you mean Leigh and honestly reading the threads is
just a daily onslaught of WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT? again? and again?
I cannot believe how many people just slip away and no one stops
to pay attention . :(

MA the caretaker, a friend of a facebook friend....had a lot of lovely photos of her family, I suppose her son and his 2 sons, (her grandsons). They look so normal, so happy together. She wrote about the family and had various biblical verses, etc.
I don't get it.

Something happened, perhaps an accident.

We have not heard the details yet of how this baby died or why.

:(

Leah Marie's mother had turned the child over to Almaraz, but it's unclear when, said Texas Department of Family and Protective Services spokesman Paul Zimmerman. Child welfare officials found out in October because they were already working with the child's mother and saw that Leah Marie wasn't living with her. But Almaraz was allowed to keep the toddler after an agency inspection and background check, he said.

Child welfare workers visited Almaraz's home in October and talked to her, and "there did not appear to be any danger to the child," Zimmerman said. When a parent voluntarily turns a child over to a family friend, "we try to respect the decision, and we did so in this case," he said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=8951922

MA the caretaker, a friend of a facebook friend....had a lot of lovely photos of her family, I suppose her son and his 2 sons, (her grandsons). They look so normal, so happy together. She wrote about the family and had various biblical verses, etc.
I don't get it.

Something happened, perhaps an accident.

We have not heard the details yet of how this baby died or why.

:(

I just went through MA's Facebook and I am surprised by all the loving photos and quotes on there. I wonder why she was the only one arrested....was she living alone and caring for Leah? Her FB says she's married.... Also a relative of hers JA says she is shocked and did not think MA was capable of this....
I'm praying it was an accident and that little Leah did not suffer.

Why Do These Babies Keep Dying and Disappearing?????

Where are the Adults that Should Be Missing Them????

How do Sane Adults (??) disappear and kill so many young, innocent children?

What Is Wrong With These People???

The List gets Longer and Longer....Still Missing...Sky Metalwala, Lisa Irving, Aliayah Lunsford, Alya Reynolds, Joshua Davis, Tanner, Alexander & Andrew Skelton.......

Dear God Please Bless the Soul of Leah Marie Aguirre and Bring Home The Missing Children!!!

I guess my question here is why is there so many children that this mom has that have died? Also where is the child she refers to as "Mari" on one of MANY facebook pages she has

https://www.facebook.com/tinanmichael.gonzales1?ref=ts&fref=ts

"I love my husband michael and i love my kids my other babies are in heaven and watching over us and i love my two baby girls leah marie, mari [R.I.P.] (ANGEL MARIE ANGEL RAQUEL ANTHONY KYLE MICHAEL ANTHONY JR. GONZALES) if you want to know any thing just hit me up"
Lives in Slaton, Texas
Born on April 1, 1990
Knows Spanish, English
Female

I guess my question here is why is there so many children that this mom has that have died? Also where is the child she refers to as "Mari" on one of MANY facebook pages she has

https://www.facebook.com/tinanmichael.gonzales1?ref=ts&fref=ts

"I love my husband michael and i love my kids my other babies are in heaven and watching over us and i love my two baby girls leah marie, mari [R.I.P.] (ANGEL MARIE ANGEL RAQUEL ANTHONY KYLE MICHAEL ANTHONY JR. GONZALES) if you want to know any thing just hit me up"
Lives in Slaton, Texas
Born on April 1, 1990
Knows Spanish, English
Female

I stated this earlier, but her language suggests they are miscarriages- either real or imagined. I'm personally convinced they were at least mostly imagined. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back