GUILTY TX - Leah Aguirre, 2, Crosbyton, 1 Jan 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I stated this earlier, but her language suggests they are miscarriages- either real or imagined. I'm personally convinced they were at least mostly imagined. JMO.

Me too. I think there is a really good chance that this woman has some mental issues that are not being treated or consistently treated anyway.

I have not posted since the morning i came here to find Leah was no longer with us..I spent quiet a bit of time going back threw every face book page and post till 2010,I have seen nothing about her going to go to a sick aunt house on her fb accounts only heard that on the news,and in a couple of post the family left on help find Leah fb. What i did find was a post in Sep/2012 that her mom was putting her and baby out,one person spoke up and told her (in my wording) we will try to find you a place till me and hubby get a home then you can come here.. which in fact that person is also the one who is connected to the friend that had Leah she is on hers and not Tina fb.I said all this to say i dont believe she was going anywhere to take care of a aunt I believe she took the baby to that lady house because she was put out of moms and had no where to go,and couldn't take care of Leah.
http://www.facebook.com/tina.maldonadoaguirre/posts/300516700056465

So the reports are kind of confusing about where they found Leah. the breaking news on Thursday the day she was found, said she was found in the back yard. Now reports are referring to it as in the basement of the house. So in my experience basements are under the house. I wonder if LE are referring to the basement as actually a storm shelter that is in the backyard. This is in West Texas where it is common to have a storm shelter in the backyard where anyone would have access unlike a basement which would require entrance to the house. I have tried to pull up a satallite view of the yard but have not been successful at being able to tell if there is a storm shelter. Anyone elses thoughts about this?

I don't understand. I just don't understand.
RIP Leah.

leahq.jpg

Bless her little heart. Rest in Peace, little baby Leah.

:rose:

I thought we were only allowed one FB acct. and it was a hard and fast rule.

After looking at these, (and all have photos of Leah), I'm convinced the baby didn't hardly have a chance at life afterall. :(

How many did she lose?

She says she was born in 1990, graduated in 2009. Confusing as to which order baby Leah falls into the family with her living or dead siblings.

I thought we were only allowed one FB acct. and it was a hard and fast rule.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/aug/02/facebook-83m-profiles-bogus-fake

There were 83.09m fake users in total, which Facebook classifies into three groups. The largest is made up of almost 46m duplicate profiles, accounting for 4.8% of all accounts. The company defined that category as "an account that a user maintains in addition to his or her principal account".

Plenty of Facebook gamers keep multiple accounts to help themselves play, or to keep game stuff away from personal stuff - Farmville and the like you end up friending loads of people you don't know and never will know.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2012/aug/02/facebook-83m-profiles-bogus-fake

Plenty of Facebook gamers keep multiple accounts to help themselves play, or to keep game stuff away from personal stuff - Farmville and the like you end up friending loads of people you don't know and never will know.

Wow, what a world we live in, lol.

Thanks for clarifying this as I had no idea.

Guess I'm a one -person at a time type of gal :rocker:

But it does make a degree of sense too I suppose.

you just know this woman has heard of the case of Riyla Wilson and how very very long that woman went unprosecuted. That story has been much in the news lately and I am convinced that is where she got her idea of the "unidentified CPS worker" BS story.

Thankfully it did not take nearly as long for authorities to catch on to Leah's absence and her little body was found.

Maybe someday Riyla's will be as well.

you can have more than one fb account, I have one that I post pics and stuff for family. The other one, I post stuff that I probably dont want my nieces to see-she is only 14.

It looks like one of her fb accounts is for her and her husband Michael and Tina?
Her posts on fb remind me of my younger cousins (pre teen) . MOO

CROSBYTON, TX (KCBD) - Crosbyton woman Matilda Almaraz, 42, was indicted this week after she was arrested for capital murder in January for the death of 2-year-old Leah Marie Aguirre.

The indictment claims Almaraz intentionally or knowingly caused the death of Leah Aguirre. It says Leah's death was caused by being struck on the head and body, either with hands, feet, some sort of object or by shaking her.

The Crosbyton District Attorney said no other arrests have been made and no trial date has been set.

Almaraz's bond is set at one million dollars.

http://www.kcbd.com/story/21810156/crosbyton-woman-indicted-for-murder-of-baby-leah

From November 2013:

http://www.kcbd.com/story/23975534/...cial-issues-led-to-violence-against-baby-leah

Aguirre's caregiver, Matilda Almaraz, 43, pleaded guilty to her murder on Wednesday and a judge sentenced her to life in prison.

"Cocaine...stress...financial issues...and arguments with her husband" — those are the factors that Matilda Almaraz says led her to kill the toddler... She confessed to using cocaine on New Year's Eve. The next day, she says she gave baby Leah a bath. When Leah began to cry, Almaraz says she struck the toddler on the head with a board. Almaraz says Leah became lethargic but she just dressed her and put her to bed. When she went to check on her she found Leah dead...

She will be eligible for parole after 30 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13
Back