Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no idea what that is suppose to mean ��

That simply means they are leaving a comment so this thread will move back up to the top of the list on the "located persons discussion" forum. Anytime someone leaves a comment, that thread is moved back to the top of the list, which helps to remind people that it is still active and ongoing. "Bumping" means the member is simply trying to move the thread back to the top of the list so it doesn't get forgotten about. It's basically an attempt to keep the case front and center.

Anytime you log onto the main forum list, whether it be missing persons or located persons, the threads that have the most comments being left are always at the top of the list.

After I post this comment, it will move this particular thread back to the top of the list.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forum.php

When a post is made to a thread, it automatically rotates to the top of the list of threads that people view. People "bump" to move it up and hopefully generate some views for a thread that may be growing a bit cold.

Unless there is news to report, what is the point of "bumping" the thread to top of the list? I guess so posters like me will think there is something new being reported and click on the thread....and, what? :confused:

Unless there is news to report, what is the point of "bumping" the thread to top of the list? I guess so posters like me will think there is something new being reported and click on the thread....and, what? :confused:

And remember there was a girl called Leah who was taken from this world before her time by some evil people.

MOO!!

Grand jury indicts Blair, Minkley and Hellams in Martin murder. According to indictments handed down last week, a Young County grand jury charged three Graham men with the murder of Graford woman Leah Martin. If convicted, the men face potential life sentences.

http://www.grahamleader.com/localne...jury-indicts-blair-minkley-and-hellams-martin
sorry I had to add the blurb.

Grand jury indicts Blair, Minkley and Hellams in Martin murder. According to indictments handed down last week, a Young County grand jury charged three Graham men with the murder of Graford woman Leah Martin. If convicted, the men face potential life sentences.

http://www.grahamleader.com/localne...jury-indicts-blair-minkley-and-hellams-martin
sorry I had to add the blurb.

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to see some progress in this case.
More from your link:

"The documents allege the crime occurred on or about May 30, but the manner and means are "unknown".[emoji20]

Leah Donnice Martin's family and friends are putting together a special Bear Share/Toy Drive in Leah's honor. Leah loved teddy bears, loved being a mother to Averie, and loved the color purple. We want to combine this by providing the feelings of being loved and special as a benefit to a child in need. We hope that you will join us in partaking of this special event in hopes to shine more light on #JusticeforLeah and keep her memories alive. We are asking for everyone to donate a new or very gently used teddy bear or toy to any non-profit charity organization such as hospitals, children's hospitals, NICU, newborns, shelters, angel trees, CPS, law enforcement, fire fighters, schools, daycares, elderly, nursing homes, shelters, libraries, United Way, Red Cross, any organization of your choice with a tag of the chosen template you can find on this event or your own noting the gift contribution in Leah's honor. Then please upload a picture of your donation or at least give us a count so we can keep track of getting towards our goal. We will keep this running throughout the rest of the year and the upcoming holiday season. If you need addresses to have items shipped or need a pickup, please contact us. By keeping this open for everyone to donate freely on their own rather than asking for funds or items directly sent, we are hoping this allows much greater flexibility for those living in and out of the area. If donating a gently used item, please make sure they are washed, no stains, rips, or holes, and are from a smoke free home. Please join us in helping us meet our goals! We are going to set our goal of 220 teddy bears/toys donated. We choose 220 to signify 10 per each year of life that we were blessed to have Leah with us. We will continue this through the end of the year and holiday season. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts in advance!

EC Blair plead "not guilty" today in court.

Just an FYI update.

Billy Ray Minkley, Jr. is currently in the Tarrant County jail in Fort Worth where he is charged with multiple counts of capital murder.

https://ijis.tarrantcounty.com/inmatesearch/

He was transferred there from Young County on 2/2/2016. Minkley has a no bond hold from Young County while he is in the Tarrant County facility.

I don't know the status of his Tarrant County case. I think his transfer to Tarrant County was probably prompted by a grand jury indictment in that jurisdiction for the 2014 Sunset Lane murders.

Ross Hellams is still in the Young County jail.

#JusticeForLeah

Thinking of Leah and all of her beloveds.

Love and light to you all.

#JusticeForLeah

Is there any new info regarding the case or perps and hearings now that we are at the year mark? It's unnerving that one of the POIs remains a free man.

Thinking of all Leah's loved ones during this difficult time.

Well I'm all caught up on Leah's story. I saw it at the top of the new posts & since my current case thread is locked, I thought I would see what happened. WOW. The fact EC is walking and living among society is disturbing. I do agree that the arrest count should be higher than even 3 because no way the women didn't know about it even after the fact (I'm leaning towards before or during- IMO) You guys did an excellent job with your posts & remaining within TOS.

#JusticeforLeah Thinking of you LES and all of those who love Leah as she just had her 1 year mark of being taken way too soon.

Still no idea of motive?

http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news...th-investigation-ep-1238752017-332508632.html

Affidavits obtained Thursday by the Times Record News show that law enforcement officials are in possession of a sawed-off shotgun reportedly handled by two men arrested in Martin’s death...

During a June 22 interview with police, Hellams reportedly said he obtained the gun in May from Minkley. Hellams further told interviewers that Minkley rented a backhoe and brought it to his property in rural Young County, where he buried something...

Police reportedly obtained records from Mike’s West Side Rental showing that Minkley rented a backhoe on May 30, one day after Martin went missing...

No one has been charged with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back