Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gosh, it seems like a long time to ID the body or to at least be able to eliminate her. I feel so sorry for the two families waiting for bad news. Whoever this person is, someone loves them and will be crushed.

This is ridiculous! These small town Lae departments in TX seem like a nightmare to deal with and surprising enough it seems there are a lot of missing person cases in these areas!

This is ridiculous! These small town Lae departments in TX seem like a nightmare to deal with and surprising enough it seems there are a lot of missing person cases in these areas!

Hey do you know it's going on all over the place? I live in a small town in Indiana and you wouldn't believe how many are missing from here.

It sounds like they have not confirmed it's her, but are having the memorial to celebrate her life.

How can they not have confirmed its her or not?

The police haven't confirmed the remains belong to Leah but the family is holding a memorial service for her on Sunday before her cousin Erica has to go back to Okinawa where her husband is stationed. This us so sad😢

It sounds like they have not confirmed it's her, but are having the memorial to celebrate her life.

How can they not have confirmed its her or not?

Does this mean the remains are in worse condition than normal? It's all so sad.

The mailing address of the owner of 5658 FM 209 shows a sex offender lives at that mailing address and has the same last name as the owner of the FM 209 property.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TX06921580/Jonathan-Shawn-Stewart.html

The mailing address of the owner of 5658 FM 209 shows a sex offender lives at that mailing address and has the same last name as the owner of the FM 209 property.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/TX06921580/Jonathan-Shawn-Stewart.html

Depending on the circumstances of course... Perps have a tendancy to gravitate to places that are familiar to them. AKA comfort zone. A place the perp has knowledge of (IE:Abandoned) or is directed connected to etc etc. I did a bit more digging based off the information of the PP and was able to find a social connection with those associated/related with the above address listed where the remains were recovered and those listed at the address of where Leah's truck was found. (EDIT TO ADD: And also with missing Leah Martin's personal social media page.) It's out there to find but don't want to link as I think against TOS? How that could play out in this situation could still be several things. LE searching this particular location means they had to have enough evidence to be issued a search warrant by a judge which takes A LOT more factual information than most people realize. On the other hand whomever is listed "owner" which the PP also mentioned may be deceased, their may be an acting "agent" if that property is in probate? Whom could have granted search permission. A lot of variables to always be considered in these situations.

Martin's cousin, Erica Curtis, said Tuesday afternoon that the family still does not have confirmation from officials that remains found in Young County on Aug. 5 belong to Martin.

We can’t confirm anything — if it’s 100 percent her,” Curtis said. “(We’ve) been told there is a great possibility it is her. We are celebrating Leah’s life.”

Department of Public Safety information officer Tony Fulton confirmed at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday that the remains were not yet identified and the body discovered last week had been transported to a lab for an autopsy and identification process.

A representative with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed at 1:07 p.m. Tuesday that remains were received by the agency from Graham on Aug. 6 and that they are yet to be identified.

The representative stated that cases outside of the jurisdiction of the agency usually take 60 to 90 days to process.

http://www.grahamleader.com/ci_28622558/martin-family-announces-memorial-service-missing-woman-leah

And there it is. I guess if they outsource all of their CSI work, it must be like heaven for the criminals around there.

No dental matches, no fingerprints.....no preliminary I.D. ??! ......Come on guys.

BTW--Tarrant county is where Fort Worth is located, same town I was born in !

i figured it was in such a rural area w few people.... i wonder how this will unfold.

:(:( Well hopefully there are clues as to who did this to her...Do we want to bet it was someone close? :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back