Found Deceased TX - Leah Martin, 22, Graham, 29 May 2015 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think she was followed to the business after graduation ceremonies by the same person making the threatening phone calls. A graduation is a very public venue, a wonderful place for a stalker to be able to observe his prey without standing out. He could get within a few feet of her and she wouldn't notice it , nor would anyone else in the crowd.

After leaving, she drives to the shop for whatever reason, and is simply tailed. She gets out of her truck with the typical things in hand..... phone, keys, wallet. On the way out of the business, she runs headlong into Mr. Creep, and is abducted.

The reason they have no leads or clues......nobody knows who this guy is, he might even turn out to simply be a customer of the automotive business. I think this is going to be someone who was infatuated with her, and had some sort of incidental contact, meaning it could be something as innocent as giving him a smile or having a chatty conversation with him at some point in time. He may have even been friendly when he approached her at the business that night......but it didn't stay that way.

Even sex offenders and perverts need their car worked on now and then.

My thoughts exactly as well and there is something very odd going on on the help find fb. It feels like pulling teeth just to try to get an update. Doesn't appear the admin (supposed to be family) is doing a lot to help get attention in public eye but maybe they are swamped or perhaps family knows more than can say, which I am sure they do and hope that is all it is. I feel so bad for Leah and want to help but such a tight lip around this. Nothing we can do.

There is something about the Blair family, father and son, that doesn't sit right with me. Does the son, ex of Leah and father of her daughter, work for daddy Blair, also? Who did Leah leave her little girl with that night? Before driving to the garage.

I think she was followed to the business after graduation ceremonies by the same person making the threatening phone calls. A graduation is a very public venue, a wonderful place for a stalker to be able to observe his prey without standing out. He could get within a few feet of her and she wouldn't notice it , nor would anyone else in the crowd.

After leaving, she drives to the shop for whatever reason, and is simply tailed. She gets out of her truck with the typical things in hand..... phone, keys, wallet. On the way out of the business, she runs headlong into Mr. Creep, and is abducted.

The reason they have no leads or clues......nobody knows who this guy is, he might even turn out to simply be a customer of the automotive business. I think this is going to be someone who was infatuated with her, and had some sort of incidental contact, meaning it could be something as innocent as giving him a smile or having a chatty conversation with him at some point in time. He may have even been friendly when he approached her at the business that night......but it didn't stay that way.

Even sex offenders and perverts need their car worked on now and then.

Interesting thoughts!

Oh no....I've been following this from the beginning....if this is Leah, I hope somehow we will know what happened to her. I have my suspicions.

Oh no....I've been following this from the beginning....if this is Leah, I hope somehow we will know what happened to her. I have my suspicions.

I really hope it isn't. But what are the odds? From looking it up on Google it appears that FM 209 is about 10 miles from the auto shop.
If it is her....I really hope LE is able to discover the truth in what happened to Leah quickly.

I really hope it isn't. But what are the odds? From looking it up on Google it appears that FM 209 is about 10 miles from the auto shop.
If it is her....I really hope LE is able to discover the truth in what happened to Leah quickly.

Would love to know who owns that house....

Would love to know who owns that house....

Me too.

Also, I've been wondering if LE conducted any vehicles that may have been being "repaired" when Leah came up missing...not really trying to accuse anyone. But LE did just do a "sweep" of the auto shop.

Me too.

Also, I've been wondering if LE conducted searches on any vehicles that may have been being "repaired" when Leah came up missing...not really trying to accuse anyone. But LE did just do a "sweep" of the auto shop.

**** conducted any searches on vehicles

She was at the graduation which ended at 9pm. She spoke with her dad at 9:45pm.

---from the description of what she was wearing when last seen, it appears to be the same as in the graduation photo with the baby.

She has a baby but does not live with the baby's father. Baby was with father after 9pm on the night of the disappearance.

---it appears baby was at graduation and was then dropped off at baby's father's house sometime between 9 and 9:45pm.

---unlikely that she was supposed to pick up baby at 8pm.

---did she really drop the baby off? Any verification?

She MAY have been going to pick up medicine at Wal-Mart.

---any source to verify that she had this plan or whether she made it to WM or not?

Baby's father is the last person known to have seen her.

Her truck was found at her place of work on Saturday, a car repair shop owned by the baby's father's family.

She failed to show up for her shift on Saturday.

---but her truck was there all day and no one tried to locate her?

She was reported missing Saturday evening by her father.

She had received some threatening messages from an unknown person who had her cell phone number.

This is really all we know.

This is no doubt foul play, sorry to say.

Here is a map I made up of the area to help people get an overview. I don't have any idea which home it is they're searching, but the news reports said it was about 10 miles west of town on FM 209, which I located on the map.

I'll pinpoint it a little better as information becomes available. Your're welcome to zoom in and try to figure it out if you want to.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.kS9n-zYFkhHc&usp=sharing

Wish I could see an address on the house in above news update.

OK. I think I've found the place on Google Maps. Am I able to post the link? Don't want to violate TOS.

OK. I think I've found the place on Google Maps. Am I able to post the link? Don't want to violate TOS.

If you know for sure which property it is, you can locate it. LE obviously knows, the news media knows, and I'm sure the locals know where the property is located that the body was found.

:(

Curtis said Martin's young daughter, Avery, is still pretending to talk with her mom on the phone.

She said being a mom is what Martin is best at.

"She was a great mom. I say was. She is a great mom and she will always be a great mom no matter … no matter the outcome," Curtis declared.

In the meantime, the family will continue taking care of Avery and each other as they continue holding out hope.

http://www.texomashomepage.com/news/local-news/body-found-graham

If you know for sure which property it is, you can locate it. LE obviously knows, the news media knows, and I'm sure the locals know where the property is located that the body was found.

Thanks, steelman. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1UpUFxf

I've tried looking through property taxes to see who owns the property. However, a lot of them don't have address numbers listed. They just have P.O. Boxes as the mailing address. This property does have a mailbox so I would assume it has an address number but it is blurred out on Google Maps.

Thanks, steelman. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/1UpUFxf

I've tried looking through property taxes to see who owns the property. However, a lot of them don't have address numbers listed. They just have P.O. Boxes as the mailing address. This property does have a mailbox so I would assume it has an address number but it is blurred out on Google Maps.

The mailbox across the street? The black one? It looks like 5658. A lot of times in rural areas, the mailboxes are all on the same side of the street, even if it means across the street from the residence. If that's the correct address, it's owned by someone who lives in the far Northwest panhandle of Texas, according to http://www.youngcad.org. Initials FS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back