Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if the new beau, old beau (TM), or her dad were being accused - or maybe mom or granny - who knows......but allusions certainly seem to be made. All I know is that to kkdj's point: why does TM keep coming up throughout the trial, and even though mom already got a DVRO the court has to amend the March '09 orders specifying not to have the child around TM?

My family has had some weird things in family courts. At one point we were ordered to find and notify the father, who had never ever met the child. But it was the way the law was written for the circumstances. The judge should have clearly seen it as abandonment, but no. We had to find the father after 17 years of abandonment! Anyway, I'm just going to assume in this case the court was just following the letter of the law.

No, I didn't see any hyperlink to do that. Can anyone else? Regardless, not everything was permitted into court and Exhibit A was one of them.

*sorry - this was in response to a question if I looked at them

Her parents took guardianship of the little girl when the mom already had a permanent DVRO against TM. What's up with that? And then in '08 stated neither party can take pics of her genital area? Would that be the guardians and the mother? And the father? What the heck went on for a judge to order that? That in itself is a crime! I don't even know how this particular part even relates to TM as there was already a permanent RO in place. Again, I'm confused.

I can't even tell if that says NOT to take pictures or TO take pictures.
The typo and specifics make it hard to understand what was meant.
Being so specific about redness and injuries almost makes it sound like pictures were supposed to be taken.
However, that would still be illegal so I'm sure it was supposed to say not to take them.
I don't know. It's all very convoluted.

I can't even tell if that says NOT to take pictures or TO take pictures.
The typo and specifics make it hard to understand what was meant.
Being so specific about redness and injuries almost makes it sound like pictures were supposed to be taken.
However, that would still be illegal so I'm sure it was supposed to say not to take them.
I don't know. It's all very convoluted.

The judge also said if the child needs to go to emergency the guardians must be notified. So, maybe he was saying don't take illegal photos, but take the child to the proper place (emergency) if you notice something and they will notify authorities if it qualifies. Maybe some of the parties tried to fool the courts, but without the proper authorities and proper medical records taken, it's not provable. idk. The correct way to present evidence in the court is thru the proper channels with something of this nature.

Were the girls with Mom during the recent NYC trip? I didn't see any pix of the girls there in NYC--but maybe I missed them or maybe she didn't take any?

I am just wondering because when I was looking at all of the pix of that trip, I wondered if the girls may have been back at home with their new roommate?

Crap. Maybe I missed it, but when was the last time the girls were seen?

The judge also said if the child needs to go to emergency the guardians must be notified. So, maybe he was saying don't take illegal photos, but take the child to the proper place (emergency) if you notice something and they will notify authorities if it qualifies. Maybe some of the parties tried to fool the courts, but without the proper authorities and proper medical records taken, it's not provable. idk. The correct way to present evidence in the court is thru the proper channels with something of this nature.
I am sooo confused. Are we talking about his kids or the girls that are missing?

My family has had some weird things in family courts. At one point we were ordered to find and notify the father, who had never ever met the child. But it was the way the law was written for the circumstances. The judge should have clearly seen it as abandonment, but no. We had to find the father after 17 years of abandonment! Anyway, I'm just going to assume in this case the court was just following the letter of the law.

Maybe, but if you go to that date in the case number and pull the minutes, it was amended because the grandparents asked for it to be. The other stipulations added are around allowing mom to travel with child, but only to specific neighboring states, providing itinerary, etc...... It makes me think something happened between March and June and they realized the orders needed to be more specific and he needed to be added.

I'd also like to note that she (mom) also filed a DVRO on him one year prior but then dropped it. We know what the Louisiana police said about his influence over the gal in '11/'12..................I doubt this is new. Personally, I suspect he's a Cluster B personality disorder who is running out of charm, youthful good looks, and therefore narcissistic supply. No one on FB seemed to be all that interested as we all noted......

ROUND ROCK, Texas (KXAN) — Police are still looking for two girls who were last seen Sunday at noon. They say 44-year-old Terry Miles has 7-year-old Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margret and Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14. Miles is also a person of interest in a suspicious death of 44-year-old Tonya Bates at the 2300 block of Leslie Court in Round Rock

https://kxan.com/2018/01/01/neighbor-spoke-with-suspect-in-round-rock-abduction/

I'm sure I had read another article saying they were last seen on Sat. 12-30-17 but I can't find it now.

Saturday, Dec. 30, 2017, at 10:36 a.m.: Officers went to 2321 Leslie Court for a welfare check that was called in by Bates’ coworker. They didn’t find anything suspicious at the time and left.

Saturday, Dec. 30, 2017, at 8:30 p.m.: Bates’ boyfriend called the Round Rock Police Department worried because she wasn’t responding and neither were her two daughters. Officers went back to the home and once again didn’t find anything of suspicious nature. RRPD said there wasn’t a vehicle at the house and no one opened the door to the home.

Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017, at noon: Last time the girls, Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margret, 7, and Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, were seen in Round Rock.

Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017, at an undisclosed time: Police discover Bates’ body inside her home.

Picture of the home/duplex at link:

http://kxan.com/2018/01/02/timeline-of-round-rock-girls-disappearance-and-their-mothers-death/

Saturday, Dec. 30, 2017, at 10:36 a.m.: Officers went to 2321 Leslie Court for a welfare check that was called in by Bates’ coworker. They didn’t find anything suspicious at the time and left.

Saturday, Dec. 30, 2017, at 8:30 p.m.: Bates’ boyfriend called he Round Rock Police Department worried because she wasn’t responding and neither were her two daughters. Officers went back to the home and once again didn’t find anything of suspicious nature. RRPD said there wasn’t a vehicle at the house and no one opened the door to the home.

Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017, at noon: Last time the girls, Luluvioletta Mariposo Bandera-Margret, 7, and Lilianais Victoria Cake Griffith, 14, were seen in Round Rock.

Sunday, Dec. 31, 2017, at an undisclosed time: Police discover Bates’ body inside her home.

http://kxan.com/2018/01/02/timeline-of-round-rock-girls-disappearance-and-their-mothers-death/
The way I am reading this is no one was ever home. Who saw them? The police the day their mother was murdered?

I am truly horrified. These poor girls! Looking at their ages, my first thought was maybe she and TM went to high school together but their individual locations do not match. Here's is an interesting article about Tonya, names are the same and ages match plus explains her flair for cooking: http://www.mysanantonio.com/food/article/Cooking-living-with-passion-4660427.php
Tonya led a very full life. I wonder what made her change careers? She is educated and passionate about life. I will say it again, she is the complete opposite of this scum. I thought maybe they went to school or worked together young; a false sense of security that made her not google her former acquaintance? I do not know just a guess. I think the nursing school situation was very stressful and may have clouded her judgment when picking a roommate. Panic set in. She was a lovely mother. I am so sad by all of this. I wonder if one of her girls alerted to her that this guy was leering or doing something else that made them feel uncomfortable and she asked him to leave. I feel so bad for Tonya and her girls.

Saturday, Dec. 30, 2017, at 8:30 p.m.: Bates’ boyfriend called the Round Rock Police Department worried because she wasn’t responding and neither were her two daughters. Officers went back to the home and once again didn’t find anything of suspicious nature. RRPD said there wasn’t a vehicle at the house and no one opened the door to the home.

Tonya looks like such a beautiful, dynamic person. What a loss.

I can't help but recall the 2005 Groene abductions/murders. I've always hoped that case was the last of its kind, but clearly, that kind of evil still haunts. I want somebody to catch that s.o.b., bring those girls back to safety, and march that man straight to justice. NOW.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

These two precious girls are in grave, grave danger. My heart sank when I read what all he has done in the past.

I believe he wormed his way in to the mother's life in order to be around her two little girls. Imo, his motive for moving in with her was so he could be in constant contact with these beautiful sweet innocent little girls. Imo, his motive for murdering their mom was to be able to kidnap these two children where they would be under his full control.

I was already very worried about them when I read they had been abducted by TM, but now I am scared to death about what may have happened to them as more information comes in on him.

I am praying for a miracle and that law enforcement finds both girls safe and sound, but deep down in my heart, I feel such a sense of dread, and worry.

He has to know he is in big trouble now so he has nothing to lose. That is the part that is chilling to me when it comes to the girls safety. The girls are at his mercy, and I believe he is capable of the worst things imaginable.

Everyone here already knows its going to take a miracle for this to have a good ending. We have walked this tragic road together before. :(

Please, please let the police find him before he feels he must kill them so they cant tell anyone what he has done.

I feel my heart cant take much more heartbreak when it comes to innocent little children being gravely harmed, and/or murdered by those who are filled with so much evil. In the past few months I have had to step away (sometimes for several days) from the threads involving abused and/or murdered children.

I don't understand how he could still be walking the streets with all of the violent acts he has done.

Bless Lili and Lulu!

How long had TM lived with the mom of the children, and how long has he lived in that particular area? TIA I bet since most of these charges weren't in their state the mom knew nothing about his extensive criminal record.

Evil narcissists can often be quite charming when they pathologically lie....hiding their true evil self underneath. :(

JMO

I am truly horrified. These poor girls! Looking at their ages, my first thought was maybe she and TM went to high school together but their individual locations do not match. Here's is an interesting article about Tonya, names are the same and ages match plus explains her flair for cooking: http://www.mysanantonio.com/food/article/Cooking-living-with-passion-4660427.php
Tonya lead a very full life. I wonder what made her change careers? She is educated and passionate about life. I will say it again, she is the complete opposite of this scum. I thought maybe they went to school or worked together young; a false sense of security that made her not google her former acquaintance? I do not know just a guess. I think the nursing school situation was very stressful and may have clouded her judgment when picking a roommate. Panic set in. She was a lovely mother. I am so sad by all of this. I wonder if one of her girls alerted to her that this guy was leering or doing something else that made them feel uncomfortable and she asked him to leave. I feel so bad for Tonya and her girls.
I'm just bewildered. No clue at all how TM worked his way into her trust. Tonya strikes me as a very empowered woman. I hope to god her girls learned that strength and are helping each other cope. Even better if they could find an opportunity to RUN.

How do monsters constantly fall through cracks.

I'm just bewildered. No clue at all how TM worked his way into her trust. Tonya strikes me as a very empowered woman. I hope to god her girls learned that strength and are helping each other cope. Even better if they could find an opportunity to RUN.

These kind of hellish monsters are very good at what they do. They only let others see what they want them to see and not what is within which is filled with evilness and a cold dead decayed heart.

Women and men too have been tricked and thought they knew someone but really didn't. It has happened to those who were/are poor ...........middle class, and upper class. No gender or class has been immune when it comes to being tricked by someone who came across as charming. That is what these kind of criminals do. They can 'appear' on the outside to be anything they think another person wants them to be... very often using manipulation and falsehoods in their game to deceive.

JMO

These kind of hellish monsters are very good at what they do. They only let others see what they want them to see and not what is within which is filled with evilness and a cold dead decayed heart.

Women and men too have been tricked and thought they knew someone but really didn't. It has happened to those who were/are poor ...........middle class, and upper class. No gender or class has been immune when it comes to being tricked by someone who came across as charming. That is what these kind of criminals do. They can 'appear' on the outside to be anything they think another person wants them to be... very often using manipulation and falsehoods in their game to deceive.

JMO
He apparently did a number on the justice system, too. Several times. Infuriating.

Do we know who was the last person to see the girls?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member