Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're still looking for him. I am praying hard that the girls have been let go alive.

I'm pretty sure they are alive as well. I hate to say this but the girls are more valuable to him alive then dead. They can be used as a bargaining chip or, as ghastly the thought, as a human shield in the event of a potential shoot-out with LE. I don't think he took them for any untoward behavior, I think they were taking strictly as insurance policy. Of course, this is presuming he actually took them and that he and the girls weren't victims of some other screw-ball.

I really wish I could convince myself this may be true, but sadly, I don't.

We already know he is into kiddie *advertiser censored*, and now he has two young female children whom he has kidnapped after murdering their mother. Nothing known about this man remotely shows he has any compassion for anyone.

He knows he has gone way over the line this time, and has nothing to lose by killing his little victims to keep them voiceless and silent. It is very obvious that Miles cares about no one .............no one at all, but his perverted demonic self.

Statistics shows when children this age are abducted/kidnapped the motive for doing so is almost always with a sexual intent against the victim/s. He has them right where he wants them which is under his total control. If they try to fight back he will do the same to them as he has done to other females in the past. This man is as evil and as brutal as Joseph Duncan who was a pedophile/sadist.

The more time passes the more of a liability Lulu and Lili become to him especially if he has watched the news about their case.

I wish I could find a silver lining somewhere, but as of now.........I see none but I do see the girls being in a very dangerous situation with their lives at stake.

The only way this can have an ending of relief for Lili and Lulu is with the police finding Miles FIRST before he decides these two children are burdens he doesn't want to carry any longer. I pray that has not happened yet and they will be found alive.

He wanted these two children so badly that he was willing to murder their own mother in order to have them. No way can that be sugarcoated. Miles is a very very bad man capable of doing horrendous evil acts upon innocent females. The girls are with the worst abductor imaginable.

JMO

Please let these girls be okay. As okay as they can be considering......

I just don't get a good feeling about this. The violence, the child *advertiser censored*, these poor girls. God knows what they've seen and heard in the past few days

The Amber Alert for 14 year old*Lili Griffith and 7-year-old Lulu Bandera-Magret has been cancelled in Texas by the Department of Public Safety. The nationwide alert is still active.

Round Rock Police say they should have an update on the case sometime this afternoon.

http://www.newsradioklbj.com/news/austin-local-news/amber-alert-missing-girls-cancelled

OMG, that is insane that they would cancel the Alert in Texas but keep it going nationwide? Why is Texas being cancelled- would if the stupid fool decided to hide out there with the girls somewhere remote? Unless they know something we don't know- I have never heard of an Amber Alert being cancelled in one state only, especially the state that the alert came from!

It sounds like to me they feel he has left Texas with the girls since the national alert is still active.

I'm hoping they found the girls safe in Texas so they cancelled the alert there, but haven't announced it publicly. That would mean the rest of the country would still has the alert as active. Maybe it's just wishful thinking............

he Amber Alert for 14 year old Lili Griffith and 7-year-old Lulu Bandera-Magret has been cancelled in Texas by the Department of Public Safety. The nationwide alert is still active. Round Rock Police say they should have an update on the case sometime this afternoon. Meantime, the search continues for Terry Miles, the man police think may be tied to the murder of a Tonya Bates and the kidnapping of her two daughters.

http://www.newsradioklbj.com/news/austin-local-news/amber-alert-missing-girls-cancelled

Well, they clearly haven't found TM yet.

I just don't get a good feeling about this. The violence, the child *advertiser censored*, these poor girls. God knows what they've seen and heard in the past few days

This probably had been his ultimate sick fantasy for a very long time and he acted upon it.:(

I pray the police can get this before he fatally harms these two little girls. If they cry or try to fight back he will beat them just like he has done in the past.

My heart is just breaking for Lili and Lulu. It brings back so many haunting memories when Shasta and Dylan Greone were kidnapped by their own monster who inflicted so much unimaginable pain/torture upon them both.

Every day that passes with the girls not being found my heart sinks lower and lower. If still alive, I cant begin to imagine how frightened both must be.

I do believe he murdered their mom in front of them. He would be able to instill such fear in them just like JD did to Shasta and Dylan when they knew he had already murdered their mom, her boyfriend, and their older brother Slade.

God please help police find this dangerous man before he can do anymore damage to these two defenseless children.

JMO

What about the child *advertiser censored* charges?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Those charges were dismissed. With child *advertiser censored* being such a hot topic and a favorite charge for attention starved prosecutors I suspect that if the suspect photos were legit then the charges would have been followed up on.

My theory on the photo or photos is that someone saw the photo, suspected it could be considered child *advertiser censored* and he was arrested. Later, when the DA or cops got a better look at the photo they realized it wasn't actually kiddie *advertiser censored*. There is a very fine line that has to be walked in determining if something is kiddie *advertiser censored*. As it was explained to me by a prosecutor it goes more or less something like this: if the intent is to produce a sexualized image of a child then it could be called child *advertiser censored*, if the intent is lacking then it is not child *advertiser censored*. It's this reason why pictures taking of a child at a nudist colony are not considered child *advertiser censored* in the legal sense but snapping a photo of a child in bed while the child is in a suggestive pose is child *advertiser censored*. It all comes down to intent and the circumstances of the photo.

In the words of a Supreme Court justice whose name escapes me now "I can't define *advertiser censored* but I know it when I see it."

I'm hoping they found the girls safe in Texas so they cancelled the alert there, but haven't announced it publicly. That would mean the rest of the country would still has the alert as active. Maybe it's just wishful thinking............

Yes, that could be true. I pray you are right, and he has dropped them off somewhere in Texas, and they were found alive.

That would make me and everyone here so happy yet we know they will still be so traumatized from what they have had to go through since being abducted.

he Amber Alert for 14 year old Lili Griffith and 7-year-old Lulu Bandera-Magret has been cancelled in Texas by the Department of Public Safety. The nationwide alert is still active. Round Rock Police say they should have an update on the case sometime this afternoon. Meantime, the search continues for Terry Miles, the man police think may be tied to the murder of a Tonya Bates and the kidnapping of her two daughters.

Well, they clearly haven't found TM yet.

This gives me renewed hope they have been found alive.

Thank you for the update.

Any idea when a presser or announcement might be made about this update? Lord I hope he dropped the kids off somewhere.

Has anyone considered that the reason Tonya wanted him out was because she found him having some sort of interest, contact, etc...with Lilianais? Maybe he took her as a means of acquiring money. She's beautiful, 14 and easily sold for a profit or by using her himself. He would also take them if they witnessed the murder and knew they could tell on him. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good for them in any way you shake it out.

I hope I am wrong but if the girls have been found alive why not state it? Why wait?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/kxan.c...-girls-believed-abducted-from-round-rock/amp/

ROUND ROCK (KXAN) — The Amber Alert for two Round Rock girls who disappeared after their mother died was discontinued in Texas Wednesday. Officials believe they and the man they are believed to be with, Terry Miles, are no longer in the state. The Amber Alert is still active in other states.

The Round Rock Police Department is following up on leads and says investigators have evidence they might be elsewhere outside of Texas. However, it would not elaborate about where they could be or what evidence they had. Initially, they believed Miles and the girls may have been headed toward Louisiana, but later said they could be in New Mexico or Colorado.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member