Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catching up on what I've missed the last day. WOW is all I can say.

[FONT=&quot]He's been arrested for theft, burglary, [/FONT]child[FONT=&quot] *advertiser censored* and for multiple cases of domestic abuse.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"She was hung by her wrists, on the pipes inside the apartment, and he had beat her with a baseball bat,” [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

What is wrong with our judicial system? This guy should have been in jail and NEVER let out. I am so sad for the families that this monster has effected and I'm ticked off because this all could have been prevented. Lili and Lulu I am praying for you.

Not that I am aware of. They have been quiet. Which has me hopeful they are alive.

I'm pretty sure they are alive as well. I hate to say this but the girls are more valuable to him alive then dead. They can be used as a bargaining chip or, as ghastly the thought, as a human shield in the event of a potential shoot-out with LE. I don't think he took them for any untoward behavior, I think they were taking strictly as insurance policy. Of course, this is presuming he actually took them and that he and the girls weren't victims of some other screw-ball.

The Austin American-Statesman reported that Miles also has connections to Louisiana, which include multiple domestic violence arrests in Calcasieu Parish, located in the southwestern portion of the state. He was charged with murder in the 2014 death of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, but a grand jury ultimately failed to indict him for the crime. KPLC in Lake Charles reported that Miles remains a person of interest in Parker’s death, as well as in a 2015 rape case.

He was also charged with attempted murder in 2011 after he was accused of beating his girlfriend. “He tried to strangle her and staged a potential suicide by trying to hang her with (a) sheet,” Sulphur Police Chief Lewis Coats told the news station. The charges in that case were dropped because the witness was unable to testify against Miles, Coats said.

The police chief said law enforcement there have been dealing with Miles since 2006, when he moved to Sulphur from California to live with his mother. At that time, Miles was on parole in California.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/national/a...dnapper-sought-after-mom-found-dead/675201387

I’m not sure why they chose those photos (her account is accessible to public with plenty of “normal, happy” photos...I feel like Lulu doesn’t even look like that photo in her others (she is wearing makeup, low-cut dress etc in that one). I wish they would have chose a more appropriate photo, one that would help to identify her and not ‘tell a story’ so to speak that might not be helpful in finding her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Could they be in dance recital costumes? If you saw my daughter who was four years old in hers- she's really angry in her photo because Mom woke her up from her nap to get her ready for her recital, and she wouldn't smile for any of the photos for all the money in the world, lol. She also could have felt unwell and just not up to having her picture taken or just been tired from a long and busy day.

Could they be in dance recital costumes? If you saw my daughter who was four years old in hers- she's really angry in her photo because Mom woke her up from her nap to get her ready for her recital, and she wouldn't smile for any of the photos for all the money in the world, lol. She also could have felt unwell and just not up to having her picture taken or just been tired from a long and busy day.

It looks like it was a wedding or some event of that nature. TB took Lili to a salon and they got their hair done, etc. it seems they all got dolled up for it. Maybe Lulu wasn’t stoked on wearing a dress or having her hair done and was pouting, or like you said tired, etc. she would be either 6 or 7 and I know my 6 year old loves to pull the pouty face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they are alive as well. I hate to say this but the girls are more valuable to him alive then dead. They can be used as a bargaining chip or, as ghastly the thought, as a human shield in the event of a potential shoot-out with LE. I don't think he took them for any untoward behavior, I think they were taking strictly as insurance policy. Of course, this is presuming he actually took them and that he and the girls weren't victims of some other screw-ball.

Not sure on his motive. My biggest fear is they witnessed their Mothers murder. Which puts the girls odds not in their favor. I try not to think about what they may be enduring. His past behavior is alarming to say the least.

Also meant to add that on the run with two young girls poses much more hindrance for him. Sadly. IMO

Also meant to add that on the run with two young girls poses much more hindrance for him. Sadly. IMO

So true, it would be much easier for him to let the girls go and continue on the run himself. I am hoping and praying that is what he does.

They're more valuable to him alive than dead because of what he wants them for.

I won't get any more detailed but I have a feeling everyone gets what I mean.

Not sure on his motive. My biggest fear is they witnessed their Mothers murder. Which puts the girls odds not in their favor. I try not to think about what they may be enduring. His past behavior is alarming to say the least.

I dunno about the angle of them witnessing their mother's murder. If they were witnesses to the murder it would make more sense to kill them at the same time as their mother. Lets assume for a moment they witnessed it, then that means he would have had to have the girls restrained in some way lest they run away and call for help, if his intent was to silence a witness then killing them at the same time, while they are restrained would make more sense than abducting them and risking their getting away while they are on the lam.

They're more valuable to him alive than dead because of what he wants them for.

I won't get any more detailed but I have a feeling everyone gets what I mean.

Respectfully, I think you are incorrect in this assumption. There is nothing in his record to indicate he is a pedophile or hebephile. This doesn't have any hallmarks of a sexual predation.

I join you all in hoping and praying that there is a good outcome for these two precious girls.

He was charged with murder in the 2014 death of Pamela Parker in Sulphur, but a grand jury ultimately failed to indict him for the crime.

WHAT THE?!?!? This guy has killed in the past, tried to kill another woman and no one has deemed him a danger to our society? Now he's probably killed another woman AND abducted children...uggg I'm really mad right now.

I sure would like to see some kind of plea for the safe return of his daughter.

I agree! I've been waiting and praying for him to speak up! These kids need to have a voice with the media and public!

I dunno about the angle of them witnessing their mother's murder. If they were witnesses to the murder it would make more sense to kill them at the same time as their mother. Lets assume for a moment they witnessed it, then that means he would have had to have the girls restrained in some way lest they run away and call for help, if his intent was to silence a witness then killing them at the same time, while they are restrained would make more sense than abducting them and risking their getting away while they are on the lam.

Agree on those points too. However "if" Lili was a target it is a strong motive for me. Perhaps Mom gave him the boot suspecting something untoward etc. He kills Mom and off he goes. Sooner or later he is going to feel these girls are a liability. Harder to hide out and blend in. Two more mouths to feed and keep compliant. IMO

Respectfully, I think you are incorrect in this assumption. There is nothing in his record to indicate he is a pedophile or hebephile. This doesn't have any hallmarks of a sexual predation.
What about the child *advertiser censored* charges?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

He was arresting for child *advertiser censored*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal