Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what time he was last known to be in Round Rock on Dec. 30th? It’s about an 11 hour trip to Trinidad, CO.
30113759b737ae70e8c7079d32130e4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish the Texas amber alert wouldn't have been canceled. I have a feeling he is going to return to somewhere that is familiar to him. It could be Louisiana, Texas, California...???? Somewhere that he may know out of the way places to hide.

Texas was the first state to spearhead the amber alert, but it is also the state we with the most antiquated law. I believe the alert automatically expires after 48 hours, if I am not mistaken. The same thing happened in the case of stormie clemmer.

So much for the benevolent kidnapping theory.

Motels, a friend's house or sleeping in the car. If people see cars somewhere in a parking lot or parked on a street that fit the description, take a closer look.

Regarding the comments around getting conned, background checks, etc......for those who were around on Monday I seem to recall it being very hard to find anything about this guy. We were sleuthing through the bizarre Facebook page and googling the hell out of him, everyone who knew him, and their dogs. We weren't even willing to spend $20 to see what the county had, afraid it would come up a parking ticket. It wasn't until you went back to California and with the good fortune of SB County (God Bless you, SB!) having open and accessible records that we started piecing things together. Even then, I'd imagine his story is it was a set-up.....consensual sex, she seduced him, started a row, she hit him first and he barely pushed her back and she called the cops. All the other stuff with the daughter in Cali is only because we started looking into the woman (not him). So, it's not as easy and googling someone to find out. That was a lot of hours and people digging.

And there was no paper trail on my coo-coo bird when I met him. He's got one now in more than one county, so I'm assuming the folks who associate with him now didn't bother to check the county clerk's office.

Point is: it's not always as easy as googling someone. Especially if they DO NOT want you to know.

I disagree, I don't think the NY photos show any of those people.

edit: amber alert on vehicle literally just issued in Denver area as I posted this
I saw the pictures on the mom''s facebook. I remember seeing a pic of lulu in NY.

Any idea what items was missing from the house? Certain clothes? Jackets? I know I lived in Copperas Cove Texas and didn't have a jacket for 5 years but we had several snuggie blankets. The further North he goes it will be colder.

Motels, a friend's house or sleeping in the car. If people see cars somewhere in a parking lot or parked on a street that fit the description, take a closer look.
The trunk. Heavy sigh....

Am I understanding it correctly that the video that shows girls is dated December 30th? Nothing since then?

Regarding the comments around getting conned, background checks, etc......for those who were around on Monday I seem to recall it being very hard to find anything about this guy. We were sleuthing through the bizarre Facebook page and googling the hell out of him, everyone who knew him, and their dogs. We weren't even willing to spend $20 to see what the county had, afraid it would come up a parking ticket. It wasn't until you went back to California and with the good fortune of SB County (God Bless you, SB!) having open and accessible records that we started piecing things together. Even then, I'd imagine his story is it was a set-up.....consensual sex, she seduced him, started a row, she hit him first and he barely pushed her back and she called the cops. All the other stuff with the daughter in Cali is only because we started looking into the woman (not him). So, it's not as easy and googling someone to find out. That was a lot of hours and people digging.

And there was no paper trail on my coo-coo bird when I met him. He's got one now in more than one county, so I'm assuming the folks who associate with him now didn't bother to check the county clerk's office.

Point is: it's not always as easy as googling someone. Especially if they DO NOT want you to know.

Agree!!! And I now do searches through court systems on just mere friends and I can do that because I have a link to certain counties due to my job.

Am I understanding it correctly that the video that shows girls is dated December 30th? Nothing since then?

The girls weren’t in the video from the 30th, just TM. There is no video since that time.

Do we know what time he was last known to be in Round Rock on Dec. 30th? It’s about an 11 hour trip to Trinidad, CO.
30113759b737ae70e8c7079d32130e4b.jpg

Thats what I was wondering. The last known sighting of TB was on 12/29 at work I wonder if she was murdered right after work and he fled with the kids that night?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thats what I was wondering. The last known sighting of TB was on 12/29 at work I wonder if she was murdered right after work and he fled with the kids that night?

That why I’m confused. I’ve read he was “heard from” on Saturday.

“Police believe Terry Allen Miles, 44,*is connected to their abduction and is a person of interest associated with the suspicious death. Police said he was Bates' roommate. He was last heard from in Round Rock on Saturday.”

http://www.kvue.com/mobile/article/...-round-rock-children/503887389?akamai-feo=off

Agree!!! And I now do searches through court systems on just mere friends and I can do that because I have a link to certain counties due to my job.
States really need to make it easier. Illinois has judici.com, which is a great resource, except in the counties that don't participate. It really depends on the state. And Google searches pull up information easily on some people but not so easily on others whose last names are also commonly used words.

For instance, I haven't been able to find the outcome of the case he is a POI in, but that Parker's niece was arrested for. Have no idea if the charges were dropped on her.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So, according to news reports we have co-workers that said they had last seen Tonya Bates at work on Friday evening. Terry Miles was seen on Saturday at a business in Trinidad Colorado which is a nearly 12 hour drive from Round Rock. So that likely puts the murder early on Saturday or late on Friday. LE didn't say the name of the business. This suggests he either used an debit/credit card of his or Tonya's. LE did not say what time of the day this was. This could be as much as 24 hours or more before the AMBER ALERT went out.

LE says there have been other sightings reported but no video confirmation elsewhere in Southern Colorado.

Theoretically they could be anywhere by now. If the girls are/were unaware that Mom is dead then they may think they are on a trip to a "fun" place - like Yellowstone. In my opinion it is possible by using non-chain hotels and motels that he could get by with not resorting to sleeping in the car.

In my opinion he could also be heading to the Seattle area as Tonya had lived there as well as the Lili's father for a number of years and there may be family of the older girl there. (The court case where the father or his parents got involved with custody is out of Washington State - a lot of names came up in the docket).

New to this thread - sorry if this has been posted.

I'm in Colorado and just received an Amber alert to my phone (at exactly 3:30pm MST today).

Having read an article about these girls this morning, I knew immediately that they were looking for TM when they released the alert for a Gray Hyundai accent with Texas plates in Southern CO.

I'm wondering why it took so long for the Amber Alert to be released - I thought that, in order for an Amber Alert to be issued, it had to be confirmed that there is a child under 17 in imminent danger of serious bodily injury or death, and that there has to be enough info to release to the public (i.e. about the victim or about the abduction - type of car used etc.)

It seems they've had this info for quite a while, and they have known they were spotted in Souther CO since mid-day yesterday, as per this article: https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/02/abducted-texas-girls-southern-colorado/

Seems more than 24 hours have gone by since this article was posted and the Amber Alert issued in CO.

Either way, I'm hopeful that this alert leads to an arrest!

The girls weren’t in the video from the 30th, just TM. There is no video since that time.

What video form the 30th? The last entry i see form her is 12/17/17 when she returned from NYC.

So, according to news reports we have co-workers that said they had last seen Tonya Bates at work on Friday evening. Terry Miles was seen on Saturday at a business in Trinidad Colorado which is a nearly 12 hour drive from Round Rock. So that likely puts the murder early on Saturday or late on Friday. LE didn't say the name of the business. This suggests he either used an debit/credit card of his or Tonya's. LE did not say what time of the day this was. This could be as much as 24 hours or more before the AMBER ALERT went out.

LE says there have been other sightings reported but no video confirmation elsewhere in Southern Colorado.

Theoretically they could be anywhere by now. If the girls are/were unaware that Mom is dead then they may think they are on a trip to a "fun" place - like Yellowstone. In my opinion it is possible by using non-chain hotels and motels that he could get by with not resorting to sleeping in the car.

In my opinion he could also be heading to the Seattle area as Tonya had lived there as well as the Lili's father for a number of years and there may be family of the older girl there. (The court case where the father or his parents got involved with custody is out of Washington State - a lot of names came up in the docket).

Oh, it was absolutely more than 24 hours before the Amber Alert went out: I was at a NYE party and all of our phones blew up. I just pulled it back up: 12/31/17 at 10:33pm.

What video form the 30th? The last entry i see form her is 12/17/17 when she returned from NYC.
Surveillance video in Colorado

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members