Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlighten us, please!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Inappropriate contact with the 14 year old. Cuddling with her and having her in his bed.

AB was freaking out just reporting it...

14ad904b0d32182e53f3633902388fdd.jpg

059298e58f1a1158fbc788342f320a4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you so much for sharing the surveillance photos, curious95!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I’m in Colo Spgs. Amber alert just came through.

I have HLN on now also but missed the first of it. Thanks for the heads up.

HLN reporting a family friend will be on in 45 mins talking about what she has witnessed between TM & Lilli in the house. Cuddling on couch, etc. Not.Good.

(Ashley Banfield)

ETA 7 pm

I FEEL SICK!!!!

Now I really want to know more about the visits from the cops to their duplex previously.

HLN reporting a family friend will be on in 45 mins talking about what she has witnessed between TM & Lilli in the house. Cuddling on couch, etc. Not.Good.

(Ashley Banfield)

ETA 7 pm

Yes, it is terrible, but it may mean that she is alive.

So very worried for little Lulu if Lilli is his "choice" for lack of better words. Sick B@$!!!!!

(Ashley Banfield)

ETA 7 pm
o.m.g

Sooooooo many questions regarding this that I doubt can be answered for now :eek:

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

My read on the details we have so far is that Tonya Bates went to NY alone which begs the obvious question, who had the girls? My guess at this point unfortunately, is the roommate and suspect Terry Miles. Their neighbor described how upon first encountering Terry Miles, Miles offered to babysit the neighbors kids and the neighbor found that strange. Terry was described by an ex as someone who manipulated her mentally and this thread abounds with evidence toward this quality. Knowing that Terry met the oldest daughter while he was friends with her father leads us to suspect that him moving in with the mother and two daughters around December was part of a long con centered around his interest in the oldest daughter.
Following my trail of facts and assumptions, Mom arrived back from New York around Dec 18, about the same time that officers responded to their address for a domestic dispute.

I can only assume that something happened while Terry was in New York, something she found out about upon her return. Something serious enough to cause a fight over which LE was notified. As far as I know, we have no more details until the welfare check and discovery on December 30. That leaves 10-12 days unaccounted for in between.

Did we ever figure out why Terry went to New York, or how? I remember some discussion over her finances, Go Fund Me page for her pending lawsuit over being kicked out of school, etc. I wonder how big of a part Terry may have played in urging or even to some extent funding that trip as it seems to have played right into his hands. Previous to her photos of the trip, I don't see her mentioning it a single time. And getting a tattoo while in New York almost smacks of spontaneity, a "woohoo for me" moment.

Just my opinion derived from known facts

"But it sure is easy to pay $35 for a background check. Aren't our kids worth at least that?"

Gitana - sorry I wasn't sure how to quote it without doing the entire post. Yes, absolutely. Now, at the risk of me sounding like I'm victim-blaming, I would never move a man into my house. Period. No one I date has ever even met my children, nor will they anytime soon. I won't remarry for some time, if ever. I do not care if it is the Second Great Flood, as we all thought Harvey was. Buy a boat, buddy. I know the stats on non-biological males in a house with children.

That said, I've also been burned once and know that unclean people can have clean backgrounds. I'm absolutely not saying it's not worth doing. I think here she either made a mistake in judgment (trusted him simply because her ex and/or daughter did - i.e., "good references"), or there was something going on with the timing/urgency/Harvey situation.....and she's nicer than I am.

By the way, what was the one you recommended a few pages back? It's buried by now, and I don't think the online ones are always accurate (my own has an error on it).

He has one random friend on Facebook from the North. Everyone else is in the southern states. Go look and you'll see. Could he be going to Idaho?

My read on the details we have so far is that Tonya Bates went to NY alone which begs the obvious question, who had the girls? My guess at this point unfortunately, is the roommate and suspect Terry Miles. Their neighbor described how upon first encountering Terry Miles, Miles offered to babysit the neighbors kids and the neighbor found that strange. Terry was described by an ex as someone who manipulated her mentally and this thread abounds with evidence toward this quality. Knowing that Terry met the oldest daughter while he was friends with her father leads us to suspect that him moving in with the mother and two daughters around December was part of a long con centered around his interest in the oldest daughter.
Following my trail of facts and assumptions, Mom arrived back from New York around Dec 18, about the same time that officers responded to their address for a domestic dispute.

I can only assume that something happened while Terry was in New York, something she found out about upon her return. Something serious enough to cause a fight over which LE was notified. As far as I know, we have no more details until the welfare check and discovery on December 30. That leaves 10-12 days unaccounted for in between.

Did we ever figure out why Terry went to New York, or how? I remember some discussion over her finances, Go Fund Me page for her pending lawsuit over being kicked out of school, etc. I wonder how big of a part Terry may have played in urging or even to some extent funding that trip as it seems to have played right into his hands. Previous to her photos of the trip, I don't see her mentioning it a single time. And getting a tattoo while in New York almost smacks of spontaneity, a "woohoo for me" moment.

Just my opinion derived from known facts

I seem to recall back on Monday that someone had said he was the kids' "babysitter"?

Now I really want to know more about the visits from the cops to their duplex previously.

I wasn’t aware there were previous visits. It just gets worse and worse

My gosh, living in Sulphur Springs sounds like you can get away with murdering and torturing people with no consequences, at least for TM. Unbelievable!

I wonder if he was able to get away with some stuff because he snitched on other people. You know "Hey, I can give you my weed dealer if you drop this." I have a troubled niece who has gotten out of WAY more trouble then she deserves too by ratting on people she knows. A lot of her friends are the same way, they'll rat each other out in a heartbeat if it means beating a drug charge.

*edited to be clearer (is that a word? :))

This case reminds me of the 2012 Tennessse case in which Adam Mayes kidnapped two sisters. I hope that this situation ends with two live sisters as well, but I'm not feeling optimistic.

So very worried for little Lulu if Lilli is his "choice" for lack of better words. Sick B@$!!!!!

Yes! I was saying this earlier. Sadly, in his eyes she may be more “trouble than she’s worth.” I’m disgusted even thinking of the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member