Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! I was saying this earlier. Sadly, in his eyes she may be more “trouble than she’s worth.” I’m disgusted even thinking of the possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you. Sometimes I find it helps to say what one keeps shoving to the back of the mind.

I sure hope Lili is a very smart girl. By that I mean that she is able to be strong, aware and crafty enough to get in his head. Maybe if he has some kind of infatuation with her, she can talk him into letting them go, or dropping his guard enough that they can successfully escape. It seems that he may perhaps have left them in the vehicle unattended while he was in the 'business' in Colorado.
If those kids are able to play it cool, which I realize is a LOT to hope for with kids and especially if they know momma is dead, maybe they can get out of this.
Praying.

ETA: I keep thinking about how Kala Brown played Todd Kohlhepp to stay alive. Hopefully it doesn't go anywhere near that horror, though.

He has one random friend on Facebook from the North. Everyone else is in the southern states. Go look and you'll see. Could he be going to Idaho?
Do you know if that person is in Twins Falls?

Yes! I was saying this earlier. Sadly, in his eyes she may be more “trouble than she’s worth.” I’m disgusted even thinking of the possibility.

I was hoping these kids would have been found safe by now. I just wonder why this guy or his car has not been spotted by someone.

Is this on national news?

I sure hope Lili is a very smart girl. By that I mean that she is able to be strong, aware and crafty enough to get in his head. Maybe if he has some kind of infatuation with her, she can talk him into letting them go, or dropping his guard enough that they can successfully escape. It seems that he may perhaps have left them in the vehicle unattended while he was in the 'business' in Colorado.
If those kids are able to play it cool, which I realize is a LOT to hope for with kids and especially if they know momma is dead, maybe they can get out of this.
Praying.

I want to believe that she can see him clearly now.
But I fear that she is ensnared in the web that people like him create. She is 14. People saw them cuddling on the couch and he had her in his bed. He is a master manipulator and deceiver. He may have her convinced that he is taking care of her, he "rescued" her, etc. If he had that whole week while Tonya was in NY, to build that deception and then mom comes home and "over reacts" and is a "threat" to their relationships. UGH. I am so sick of seeing this happen again and again. Heart breaking.

I was hoping these kids would have been found safe by now. I just wonder why this guy or his car has not been spotted by someone.

Is this on national news?

I am sure it has been on elsewhere but I caught it on HLN and GMA.

If the girls saw their Mother murdered Lili may not be under his spell anymore.

If the girls saw their Mother murdered Lili may not be under his spell anymore.
The police did say they were with him "unwillingly" I read it in here yesterday

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Anyone have a link for HLN?

It’s on again! On HLN!!!

That little picture they keep showing of LuLu makes me upset because she looks so sad!

Just showed 3 different pics of him. He looks different in each.

Terry Miles looks like a totally different person in each photo they show of him, IMO.

That might make it harder for people to spot him.

Would one of you please share brief summaries? I'm unable to watch. TIA!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A caller on local talk show this morning said his daughters knew the girls and one of them used the word boyfriend to describe the relationship with the oldest.

I'm really not sure I can even post this but it does resonate with the HLN conversation.

A caller on local talk show this morning said his daughters knew the girls and one of them used the word boyfriend to describe the relationship with the oldest.

I'm really not sure I can even post this but it does resonate with the HLN conversation.
You mean in the teen circle, TM was being referenced as a "boyfriend????" [emoji46] I just gagged.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Woman says Terry "shady", "over-rumptious" (?).....once called her daughter a brat. She was uncomfortable with her child being in the home with him there - her kids were friends with the girls. Professed his love for Tonya before??? She also believes he had opportunity to take advantage of child while Tonya working, and mold her into who he wanted her to be.

LeAnn - sorry, missed last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members