Found Safe TX - Lili Griffith, 14, & Lulu Bandera-Magret, 7, Round Rock, 30 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KXAN news interview with Tonya`s friend, LeAnn.
https://youtu.be/_0OeLQY9nrY

Ashleigh Banfield Transcripts from 2018-01-02
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1801/02/ptab.01.html

CASAREZ: We`re looking at right here, describe the vehicle for us. We`re looking at the license plate right here. But what is the vehicle you believe they`re in?

BAYLES: It`s a 2017 Hyundai Accent. It`s a relatively small car. It has a unique sticker on the back windshield, cat bus. Kind of a unique sticker, it`s white in color.

BBM - just a new piece of info about the car to look out for. I hadn't heard that before.

The Trinidad sighting was on Saturday the 30th. That transcript is from last night so that would put them in the Texas panhandle area sometime on either 12/31 or January 1st or January 2nd based on that transcript being from last night's (Tuesday) show. LE may not be confident enough to specify a location or it is misdirection.
If they are saying thier most recent sighting was Texas why cancel the Amber alert?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are we allowed to mention something found from Lee Ann on FB?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I apologize if this has already been brought up but I thought it was worth mentioning in case it hasn't been spoken about... Early on in the thread, when social media accounts were revealed, I remember going through her friend Lea Ann's posts and called attention to someone asking her if he (TM) still had the silver mercedes. The response from Lea Ann was that she was asked by authorities not to say much. I wish I had screenshot it because it is now gone. Has anyone hear the mention of a silver Mercedes in any reports?

Did not hear any reports but saw the pictures of a silver Mercedes on his facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it was Wal-Mart.

Do know which city in CO the store is located?

That background on the surveillance footage looks a lot like a jewelry store, it appears to watches in a glass case, I wonder if it was a pawn shop? Colorado has a lot of them

Was anything of value taken from the home? Just a thought he’s pawning stuff to get money to stay on the run?

From HLN
https://www.facebook.com/HLN/videos/1680032365376157/

Louisianna LE says "We have an open case against him, a rape of a juvenile."

Has map of the route they may have taken,, and sightings.
Urgent for people in NE New Mexico and Southern Colorado to keep eye out.
Tip line:
512-218-5515

I wonder WHEN this case was opened?
Is he charged with it or is it being investigated?

Also, have to wonder if the victim in that case is Lilli?
If the recent reports on HLN from the friend are true maybe the "relationship" started in Louisiana before they moved to Texas?
Just what stood out to me catching up on the thread.

BAYLES: It`s a 2017 Hyundai Accent. It`s a relatively small car. It has a unique sticker on the back windshield, cat bus. Kind of a unique sticker, it`s white in color..[/FONT]

Cat bus? I'm assuming the mean the Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro, a classic Japanese animated movie (kinda like a Disney movie, if I had to make a comparison):

attachment.php

Similar images come up with a Google search for 'catbus car sticker' if y'all want further examples.

Attachments

• 51KatnLyLTL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    51KatnLyLTL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 350
The take away from your post is Terry feigned love for Tonya. She in turn allowed Terry to move in the family home giving him unlimited access to her daughter Lily.

:

There is one problem with this theory, she had an apparent loving boyfriend that she was quite fond of, heck, they went to NYC together after-all. I don't see him professing his love for her and her in-turn inviting him to live with her. I mean, no one is that dense. JMO

Cat bus? I'm assuming the mean the Catbus from My Neighbor Totoro, a classic Japanese animated movie (kinda like a Disney movie, if I had to make a comparison):

attachment.php

Similar images come up with a Google search for 'catbus car sticker' if y'all want further examples.

Hmm...this has me thinking, the sticker that is. Did LE say who the car belonged too, if it was stolen from Tonya? If it was stolen from her has anyone gone looking at her FB photos to see if the car makes an appearance in any of them. If it does maybe we can get an idea of the sticker, see if it matches what thelesis found.

There is one problem with this theory, she had an apparent loving boyfriend that she was quite fond of, heck, they went to NYC together after-all. I don't see him professing his love for her and her in-turn inviting him to live with her. I mean, no one is that dense. JMO

Confusing. IIRC the love for Tonya was stated to a neighbor by Terry? Maybe that's what Terry wanted the neighbors to think. Cover for his real interest. Given that neighbors kids were in the house as well.

I don't think we know with certainty that her boyfriend went to NY with her. I've looked at all the photos, and IMO I don't see the girls. It looks to me like she went to NY alone. JMO

This is the first I've heard that the boyfriend had gone to NYC with Tonya. Everything I have seen on her FB indicated a solo trip. Do you have evidence he was there? Thanks in advance

attachment.php

If this is the same type of sticker that's on the car Terry is driving, I think LE really missed a great opportunity with the amber alert. They should have released a picture of this sticker! It would make the car so much easier to identify.

imo, given what we now know, I believe that the monster struck up a relationship with the daughter when she was at her dad's, and then he worked his way into their home.
I would like a clear time line of when things happened, but have not found much to go on.
Hoping that more friends/family come forward with info, as LE deems it appropriate.

I was so hoping that I would check in tonight and find them found safe. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member